Residents with epilepsy may apply for hemp extract registration cards

Aug 11, 2015 From staff reports

Qualified Wyoming residents who have intractable epilepsy may now apply for hemp extract registration cards to be issued by the Wyoming Department of Health.

Wyoming Hemp Extract Registry registration cards are available for Wyoming resident applicants who provide certification from a neurologist of a diagnosis of intractable epilepsy.

The cards will be valid for one year and can be renewed annually.

Applications for the cards and details about the WDH hemp extract registry are available at

For more information, call Joseph Deufemia with the WDH at 777-3744.

Print Story
Read The Ranger...