TodayNov 13, 2013 Staff
Theodore "Teddy" Washington, 60, of Arapahoe, died Monday, Nov. 11, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 16, at St. Stephen's Catholic Church. Interment will follow at the Arapaho Catholic Cemetery in St. Stephen's. A rosary will be recited at 7 p.m. Friday, Nov. 15, at St. Stephen's Catholic Church with a wake to follow at the Leo Addison Residence, 750 Rendezvous Road.
42nd Annual Winter Art Fair Arts in Action is 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. in the Fremont Center at the Fremont County Fairgrounds, 1010 Fairgrounds Drive, Riverton. For more information, call 855-2215.
Winter Craft Fair is at 5 p.m. in the Heritage Hall at the Fremont County Fairgrounds, 1010 Fairgrounds Drive, Riverton. For more information, call Cindy Harris at 850-6538.
Paula Brownfield Shankle Benefit is at 6 p.m. at the Elks Lodge, 207 E. Main St., Riverton. The meal is $5. The event will include music and an auction and silent auction. To buy tickets or donate items to the auction, call Shelley Hinkle at 856-3542 or Sandy Larsen at 856-7274 or 851-2359.
Family Movie is at 6 p.m. at the Dubois Library, 202 N. First St., Dubois. For more information, call 455-2992.
Gordon Lightfoot Tribute/Gary Brant Concert is at 7 p.m. at the Lander Library, 451 N. Second St., Lander.
In Riverton Police Department reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- No arrests were recorded during this timeframe.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- James C'Hair, 23, of Riverton, was arrested for probation violation.
- Donald Devish, 43, of Lander, was arrested on a Fremont County warrant for probation revocation at about 5:45 p.m. Tuesday in the 600 block of North Second Street in Lander.
- A generator was reported stolen at about 10:45 a.m. Tuesday from a work site on 8 Mile Road just north of Missouri Valley Road.
- A "pile" of aluminum wire was reported stolen at about noon Tuesday from the 1700 block of East Monroe Avenue.
- During this timeframe, the Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center took 39 calls for service, and county fire departments were dispatched five times. Five people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges, including one felony charge and six misdemeanor charges. The center currently is responsible for 153 inmates, including 140 at the facility, six in substance abuse treatment programs, one on home detention and six elsewhere.
- Grantor: MOYER GLENN A, MOYER SHARON F Legal: Sub/Mine: DABICH-BLACK ADD REPLAT LA Lot: 4 Block: 4 Ci... Grantee: MEREDITH GREG