News of Riverton, Lander and Fremont County, Wyoming, from the Ranger's award winning journalists.
Nov 20, 2013 - Staff
Hazel Hollenbeck, 102, of Riverton, died Wednesday, Nov. 20, at Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation-Wind River. Arrangements are under the direction of Davis Funeral Home of Riverton.
Wind River Drama Showcase is at 6:30 p.m. in the Little Theater at Central Wyoming College, 2660 Peck Ave., Riverton.
"Shunli and the Poet" is at 7 p.m. at the Lander Library, 451 N. Second St., Lander.
Beat Cafe is at 7:30 p.m. at the Robert A. Peck Arts Center Theater at Central Wyoming College, 2660 Peck Ave., Riverton.
10th Annual Speech Meet is at 8:45 a.m. at Trinity Lutheran School, 419 E. Park. Ave. Awards ceremony is at 10:45 a.m.
Divorces granted in Fremont County District Court:
Laure M. Goffstein from Fredric M. Goffstein. Wife's former name of Leigh Mitchell restored.
Danielle R. Gravenor from Joshua K. Gravenor. Wife's former name of Galgerud restored.
In Riverton Police Department reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Marvett Oldman, 42, of St. Stephen's, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear at about 10:15 a.m. Tuesday in the 600 block of South Federal Boulevard.
- Paul Bell, 52, of St. Stephen's, was arrested for public intoxication at about 3:10 p.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of East Main Street.
- Kenneth Duvall, 47, of Riverton, was arrested on a courtesy hold for probation and parole at about 3:30 p.m. Tuesday at the Center of Hope, 223 W. Adams Ave.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Nikita Addison, 26, of Riverton, was arrested on a Fremont County warrant for contempt of court.
- Desiree Juarez, 30, of Riverton, was arrested on a Fremont County warrant for probation revocation.
- Robert Santistevan, 32, of Taos, N.M., was arrested on a Fremont County warrant for probation revocation.
- Braydon Steffen, 20, of Riverton, was arrested on a Fremont County warrant for bond revocation at about 11 a.m. Tuesday at Fremont County Circuit Court.
- A woman in the 600 block of Burma Road called police at about 2 p.m. Tuesday to report that someone had cut down her fence and ropes. Four horses were missing as well, but they were later found "running down the road."
- A woman in the 700 block of East First Street in Hudson reported at about 2:30 p.m. Tuesday that someone had stolen the fuses in her white Ford truck overnight.
- During this timeframe, the Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center responded to 50 calls for service. County ambulances were dispatched 15 times, and area fire departments responded to one call for help. Eleven people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges, including three alcohol-related charges, four felony charges and 11 misdemeanor charges. The center currently is responsible for 158 inmates, including 146 at the facility, six in substance abuse treatment programs, one on home detention and five elsewhere.
- Grantor: FINLAYSON CLINTON, ROMERO DARLA, BENNETTE ANGELA , ... Legal: Sub/Mine: LAWSON ESTATES SUB RI Lot: 15a City: RIVERTON Grantee: RICHARDSON DAVID R, RICHARDSON VALERIE A
- Grantor: GOULD JEROD SHANE, GOULD JONI LYNN Legal: Sub/Mine: MADDENS ADD LA Lot: 5 Block: 90 City: LANDER Grantee: BISHOP MYRON L, BISHOP KATHY L
- Grantor: SHANNON CONNIE, LICHTY NANCY Legal: Sub/Mine: AMORETTIS 2ND ADD LA Lot: 14 Block: 47 City: ..., Sub/Mine: AMORETTIS 1ST ADD LA Lot: 14 Block: 47 City: ..., Sub/Mine: AMORETTIS 1ST ADD LA Lot: 15 Block: 47 City: ..., ... Grantee: GOULD JEROD S , GOULD JONI L
- Grantor: SCHROEDER THERESA Legal: Quarter: NESE Section: 13 Township: 2N Range: 4E , Quarter: SESE Section: 13 Township: 2N Range: 4E Grantee: SCHROEDER JERRY L, SCHROEDER THERESA L Notes: WITH EASEMENT
- Grantor: HOFER ALAN K TRUSTEE, HOFER ALAN K FAMILY IRREVOCABLE TRUST, HOFER ALAN LIFE ESTATE Legal: Half: E Quarter: NW Section: 11 Township: 3N Range: 2E Grantee: FARIS ALLEN GUY
- Grantor: FEDERAL HOME LOAN MORTGAGE CORPORATION Legal: Quarter: NESE Section: 13 Township: 2N Range: 4E , Quarter: SESE Section: 13 Township: 2N Range: 4E Grantee: SCHROEDER THERESA Notes: WITH EASEMENT, SPECIAL WARRANTY DEED
- Grantor: ROBERTSON ALLAN Legal: Quarter: SENE Section: 18 Township: 2S Range: 1E , Quarter: SWNW Section: 17 Township: 2S Range: 1E Grantee: SMITH HENRY W, SMITH JUDY I
- Grantor: BINGEL WALTER T, BINGEL SUSAN C Legal: Sub/Mine: INDIAN LOOKOUT FIFTH SUBDIVISION LA Lot: 9 Blo... Grantee: REEMTS RONALD A TRUSTEE, REEMTS JACQUELINE TRUSTEE, REEMTS RONALD A LIVING TRUST, ...
- Grantor: COWLING WILLIAM L TRUSTEE, COWLING RIKI D TRUSTEE, COWLING WILLIAM L LIVING TRUST, ... Legal: Sub/Mine: KIMBERLY ESTATES ADD LA Lot: 9 Block: 2 City:... Grantee: DESMOND RIKI D
- Groom: JOHNSON KENNETH ABNER Bride: SCRIBNER KATHRYN PEARL
- Groom: HORN EVAN RONALD Bride: GAST ANNA LESLIE
- Groom: MOSS THEODORE TYRELL Bride: YELLOWHAIR ALETEA RENEE
- Groom: HUTSON CHARLES ELDON Bride: FAUQUE KELSEY RAYE.
- Groom: FARWELL WYATT RAYMOND Bride: RUPE ANISHA WINIFRED
- Groom: ANTELOPE DANIEL DALE Bride: SHOYO KANDY KAY
- Groom: TAILFEATHERS ELDON PAUL Bride: STERLING MELODY CAROLE
- Groom: LEWIS NICHOLAS LOREN Bride: FULTZ DAWN ROSE
- Groom: DUNNE DANIEL PATRICK Bride: RATZ MEI LOONG MARGARET CHU
- Groom: BLACK DAVID LEE Bride: KING SARAH ELIZABETH
- Groom: DAY TRENT LLOYD Bride: BAUER TRISTA LEE
- Groom: MACON HAROLD ALFRED Bride: CHRISTENSEN ELIZABETH CATHARINE
- Groom: WATTS NICHOLAS KIRK Bride: BOYD ALEXANDRIA KYLEEN
- Groom: RODRIGUEZ ORLANDO WALHINANO Bride: RANDALL KYLA RAE
- Groom: WORTHAM CHEYENNE BRANDON Bride: HANNA TIFFANY RENEE
- Groom: TATLOCK JONATHAN MARK Bride: MOORE JANET ADELE
- Groom: ROSENBERGER JOSHUA PETER Bride: GOODMAN NICOLE LAREE