News of Riverton, Lander and Fremont County, Wyoming, from the Ranger's award winning journalists.
Nov 21, 2013 - Staff
DeVon Elaine Bodan, 48, of Casper, died Tuesday, Nov. 19, in Casper. A memorial service will be at 10 a.m. Monday, Dec. 2, in the Chapel of Mount Hope at Hudson's Funeral Home in Lander.
Riverton Chamber Social is 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Hampton Inn, 2500 N. Federal Blvd., Riverton. Food and door prizes will be available.
Health Insurance Marketplace Workshop is 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in lecture room 171 and computer lab 157 in the Main Hall at Central Wyoming College, 2660 Peck Ave., Riverton. For more information, call Judy Strausberger at 463-7160 or Karla Borders at 856-6880.
Wind River Drama Showcase is at 6:30 p.m. in the Little Theater at Central Wyoming College, 2660 Peck Ave., Riverton.
Beat Cafe is at 7:30 p.m. at the Robert A. Peck Arts Center Theater at Central Wyoming College, 2660 Peck Ave., Riverton.
In Riverton Police Department reports Wednesday to Thursday morning:
- Arrest reports were not available Thursday.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Wednesday to Thursday morning:
- No arrests were recorded during this timeframe.
- The Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center took 46 calls for service, including two involving motor vehicle accidents. County ambulances were dispatched 14 times, and area fire departments responded to one call for help. Sixteen people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges, including one for driving under the influence, four other alcohol-related charges, one felony charge and 24 misdemeanor charges. The center currently is responsible for 164 inmates, including 152 at the facility, six in substance abuse treatment programs, one on home detention and five elsewhere.
- Grantor: MILLER DONALD E TRUSTEE, MILLER KIM M TRUSTEE, MILLER FAMILY TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: STONEY POINT SUB DU Lot: 18 City: DUBOIS Grantee: MILLER DONALD E, MILLER KIM M
- Groom: MOORE JESS OLAN Bride: THORNLEY TACY NICOLE Notes: MISSING SIGNATURE OF MINISTER, NEED TO RE-SCAN
- Groom: MACE DORSEY CLAIR Bride: HAMILTON CYNTHIA ANNE
Correction: The death notice for DeVon Elaine Bodan should have said she was 48. The correction was made Nov. 22.