Nov 22, 2013 - StaffDeaths
DeVon Elaine Bodan, 48, of Casper, died Tuesday, Nov. 19, in Casper. A memorial service will be at 10 a.m. Monday, Dec. 2, in the Chapel of Mount Hope at Hudson's Funeral Home in Lander.
Wind River Drama Showcase is at 6:30 p.m. in the Little Theater at Central Wyoming College, 2660 Peck Ave., Riverton.
Beat Cafe is at 7:30 p.m. at the Robert A. Peck Arts Center Theater at Central Wyoming College, 2660 Peck Ave., Riverton.
Riverton High School Parent Advisory Committee Luncheon Meeting is at noon in the media center at RHS, 2001 W. Sunset Drive.
Divorces granted in Fremont County District Court:
Sarah Guinard from Randy McMackin Guinard. Joint custody of minor children. Wife's former name of Parazoo restored.
Loree A. Hicks from Douglas W. Hicks. Wife's former name of Bradshaw restored.
Tassie C. Holt from Heath J. Lewis.
In Riverton Police Department reports Wednesday to Friday morning:
- Jaeshawn Friday, 26, of Arapahoe, was arrested for contempt of court at about 3:30 p.m. Wednesday in the 800 block of South Federal Boulevard.
- John Antelope, 46, of Ethete, was arrested for public intoxication at about 6 p.m. Wednesday in the 700 block of North Federal Boulevard.
- Frances Blackbear, 49, of Riverton, was arrested for probation revocation at about 8:40 p.m. Wednesday in the 2000 block of North Federal Boulevard.
- Benjamin Piper, 48, of Arapahoe, was arrested for public intoxication at about 10:45 p.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of South First Street.
- Chauncey Friday, 47, of Ethete, was arrested for public intoxication at about 1:15 a.m. Thursday at Riverton Memorial Hospital.
- Al Brown, 42, of Ethete, was arrested for driving under the influence at about 11:30 a.m. Thursday on North Federal Boulevard.
- Clowry Means, 47, of Arapahoe, was arrested for public intoxication at about 3 p.m. Thursday in the 600 block of South Federal Boulevard.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- No arrests were recorded during this timeframe.
- The Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center took 52 calls for service, including two involving motor vehicle accidents with one reporting injuries and one reporting property damage. County ambulances were dispatched 15 times, and area fire departments responded to one call for help. Three people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges, including one for driving under the influence, one other alcohol-related charge and three misdemeanor charges. The center currently is responsible for 155 inmates, including 143 at the facility, six in substance abuse treatment programs, one on home detention and five elsewhere.
- A Dubois man called law enforcement at about 5:30 p.m. Thursday to report two deer fighting in his yard on Sylvan Way. According to the man, both animals had run into his garage wall and were on the ground. The Wyoming Game and Fish Department responded.
- Grantor: NORDWICK BRANT J, NORDWICK ELLIS JOHN Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERVIEW PARK SUB DU Lot: 6 City: DUBOIS Grantee: TRAXLER RICHARD
- Grantor: JOHNSON C RONALD, JOHNSON BARBARA S Legal: Quarter: SWSW Section: 1 Township: 41N Range: 107W Grantee: JOHNSON BENJAMIN LUTHER Notes: AMENDMENT TO WARRANTY DEED
- Grantor: BALDWIN WILLIAM D Legal: Sub/Mine: LOGAN PARK 1ST ADD RI Lot: 3 Block: 6 City: R... Grantee: WAG LLC
- Grantor: NEAL ROBERT D, NEAL ANN M Legal: Quarter: SWNE Section: 5 Township: 2N Range: 5E , Quarter: SENE Section: 5 Township: 2N Range: 5E Grantee: NEAL ROBERT D TRUSTEE, NEAL ANN M TRUSTEE, NEAL LIVING TRUST
- Grantor: CONNELL SUSAN M Legal: Quarter: NWSW Section: 22 Township: 38N Range: 94W Grantee: DYE DREW, DYE AMBER
- Grantor: TILDEN JOSEPH E JR, TILDEN EMILY M, ROBINS EMILY M Legal: Sub/Mine: LANDER ORIGINAL TOWN OF LA Lot: 7 Block: 9 Ci..., Sub/Mine: AMORETTIS 1ST ADD LA Lot: 7 Block: 9 City: LA... Grantee: TILDEN JOSEPH E JR, TILDEN EMILY M
- Grantor: BROSSMAN DANIEL W, BROSSMAN HAZEL M Legal: Sub/Mine: JONES SUB LA Lot: 4 Block: 4 City: LANDER, Sub/Mine: JONES SUB LA Lot: 5 Block: 4 City: LANDER Grantee: NEW HOPE CHRISTIAN CHURCH
- Grantor: NEW HOPE CHRISTIAN CHURCH , CHRISTIAN CHURCH Legal: Sub/Mine: JONES SUB LA Lot: 1 Block: 4 City: LANDER, Sub/Mine: JONES SUB LA Lot: 2 Block: 4 City: LANDER, Sub/Mine: JONES SUB LA Lot: 3 Block: 4 City: LANDER, ... Grantee: NEW HOPE CHRISTIAN CHURCH
- Grantor: MILLER DONALD E, MILLER KIM M Legal: Sub/Mine: STONEY POINT SUB DU Lot: 18 City: DUBOIS Grantee: MILLER DONALD E TRUSTEE, MILLER KIM M TRUSTEE, MILLER FAMILY TRUST
- Grantor: INGALLS JASPER, INGALLS RONJA Legal: Sub/Mine: SPEYER RANCH SUB MI Lot: 8 City: MISCELLANEOUS Grantee: THOMPSON CHANTAL, THOMPSON DANIEL J
- Grantor: WICKSTROM VERN EUGENE SUCCESSOR TRUSTEE, WICKSTROM FAMILY TRUST Legal: Half: E Quarter: NE Section: 26 Township: 3N Range: 1W , Quarter: SWNE Section: 26 Township: 3N Range: 1W , Quarter: SENW Section: 26 Township: 3N Range: 1W , ... Grantee: WICKSTROM LAWRENCE LEE, WICKSTROM JOHN RAY, WICKSTROM BILL WARREN, ...
- Grantor: FOGELBERG JACKIE DARLENE Legal: Sub/Mine: SWITZERLAND PARK 1ST ADD DU Lot: 3 Block: 5 C..., Sub/Mine: SWITZERLAND PARK 1ST ADD DU Lot: 4 Block: 5 C... Grantee: VAN IEPEREN MAURICE
- Groom: CHIPPEWA NORMAN EUGENE SR Bride: WASHINGTON LILLY JENNY
- Groom: ROUILLARD OWEN LESTER Bride: GROESBECK CHERYL LOIS
- Groom: WEIL FRANKLIN DALE Bride: ARAYA MARILOU MAPA
- Groom: MINNER MICHAEL LYNN Bride: ARNDT LAURIE MARIE
Get your copy of The Ranger online, every day! If you are a current print subscriber and want to also access dailyranger.com online (there is nothing more to purchase) including being able to download The Mining and Energy Edition, click here. Looking to start a new online subscription to dailyranger.com (even if it is for just one day)? Access our secure SSL encrypted server and start your subscription now by clicking here.