Dec 6, 2013 - StaffBirths
A daughter was born to Genivee and Ricky Blackburn Jr., of St. Stephen's, at 1:44 p.m. Nov. 20, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. She weighed 7 pounds, 8 ounces.
A son was born to Heather and Eric Bullen, of Lander, at 5:33 p.m. Nov. 15, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 6 pounds, 15 ounces.
A son was born to Tonya Clair and Jackson Clair Sr., of Fort Washakie, at 2:23 p.m. Nov. 23, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 8 pounds, 6 ounces.
A son was born to Mandi and Jason Claussen, of Riverton, at 7:17 a.m. Nov. 28, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.
Ivy Pierson, 83, formerly of Riverton, died Wednesday, Dec. 4, at Rapid City Regional Hospital in Rapid City, S.D. Memorial services will be at 10:30 a.m. Monday, Dec. 9, at South Maple United Methodist Church in Rapid City, S.D., with the Rev. John McKnight Jr. officiating. A reception and luncheon will follow at the church, and inurnment will be at 1 p.m. at Black Hills National Cemetery near Sturgis, S.D.
Lorraine Elsie Hogue Piggott, 95, formerly of Riverton, died Wednesday, Dec. 4, at St. Anthony's North Hospital in Westminster, Colo. Services are pending at Davis Funeral Home of Riverton.
All Girl Rodeo Jackpot is 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 2 Rodeo Drive, Lander. Event includes barrels, poles, goat tying, breakaway and mixed team roping. For more information, visit https://lotrarodeo.webs.com.
Fremont County Historical Society Meeting is at 1 p.m. at Hudson Town Hall. Bud Daley will share his experiences as a pitcher for the New York Yankees. Attendees are asked to bring a side dish and table service. For more information, call 332-9499.
Lander Christmas Home Tour Fundraiser is 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. in Lander. Event raises funds for the Lander Community Concerts Association. For more information or to include your home on the tour, call Donna Mandel at 349-2673.
Divorces granted in Fremont County District Court:
Megan L. Rogers from Lance T. Rogers.
Mark Nicholas Sanders from Danielle Rose Knell. Joint custody of minor child.
Riverton Police Department reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- Arrest records were not available by press time Friday.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- Terence Lasergio Hanway, 24, of Lander, was arrested for driving under the influence.
- Shawn Eric Pizarro, 41, of Ethete, was arrested on a Fremont County warrant for contempt of court at about 9 a.m. Thursday at the Fremont County Detention Center in Lander.
- Brodi Chayne Magana, 20, of Dubois, was arrested on a Fremont County warrant for contempt of court at about 4:45 p.m. Thursday at the Fremont County Detention Center in Lander.
- A Subaru Outback vehicle reportedly struck a post at about 5:45 p.m. Thursday in the 100 block of Red Canyon Road south of Lander. No injuries or road blockage was reported.
- During this timeframe, the Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center took 63 calls for service, including three involving motor vehicle accidents with one reporting injuries. County ambulances were dispatched 18 times, and area fire departments responded to eight calls for help. Ten people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges, including four driving under the influence charges and 18 misdemeanor charges. The center currently is responsible for 152 inmates, including 140 at the facility, six in substance abuse treatment programs, one on home detention and five elsewhere.
- Grantor: HOMEC REDDISUE, HOMEC REDDI SUE Legal: Sub/Mine: HUDSON ORIGINAL TOWN OF HU Lot: 22 Block: 56 ..., Sub/Mine: HUDSON ORIGINAL TOWN OF HU Lot: 23 Block: 56 ..., Sub/Mine: HUDSON ORIGINAL TOWN OF HU Lot: 24 Block: 56 ... Grantee: HOMEC REDDI SUE TRUSTEE, HOMEC WILLIAM JOHN TRUSTEE, HOMEC REDDI SUE REVOCABLE TRUST, ...
- Grantor: HOMEC REDDI SUE Legal: Sub/Mine: HUDSON 1ST ADD HU Lot: 13 Block: 19 City: HUD..., Sub/Mine: HUDSON 1ST ADD HU Lot: 14 Block: 19 City: HUD... Grantee: HOMEC REDDI SUE TRUSTEE, HOMEC REDDI SUE & WILLIAM JOHN REVOCABLE TRUST , HOMEC WILLIAM JOHN TRUSTEE
- Grantor: MOORE ALICE R, MOORE LESSERT L Legal: Sub/Mine: MEADOW VIEW ESTATES SUB MI Lot: 33 City: MISC... Grantee: MOORE ALICE R Notes: TRACT 33
- Grantor: DUDLEY TERRY L, DUDLEY LINDA S Legal: Sub/Mine: MEADOW VIEW ESTATES SUB MI Lot: 33 City: MISC... Grantee: MOORE ALICE R, MOORE LESSERT L Notes: TRACT 33
- Grantor: SULLIVAN THOMAS C, SULLIVAN BERNADETTE M Legal: Sub/Mine: WESTSIDE ADDITION SH Lot: 2 Block: 23 City: S... Grantee: COLDIRON THOMAS J
- Grantor: SAAL ROBERT L Legal: Sub/Mine: MADDENS ADD LA Lot: 14 Block: 119 City: LANDER, Sub/Mine: MADDENS ADD LA Lot: 15 Block: 119 City: LANDER Grantee: SAAL WENDY L
- Grantor: FOSTER STEPHEN J, FOSTER SCOTT EDWARD, FOSTER SPENCER LYNN Legal: Quarter: SWSE Section: 24 Township: 30N Range: 95W , Quarter: NENE Section: 26 Township: 30N Range: 95W Grantee: FOSTER JAMES B Notes: PROBATE NO. 11646, PROBATE NO. 11669
- Groom: MINNER MICHAEL LYNN Bride: ARNDT LAURIE MARIE
- Groom: CARDERA LOUIS NMN Bride: PEREDA MISTY RIKAE
- Groom: TIMBANA KILBURN TROY Bride: MONROE LEONA MAE
- Groom: HORNECKER MICHAEL LEE Bride: PRICE CHEROKEE AMBERLYNN
Get your copy of The Ranger online, every day! If you are a current print subscriber and want to also access dailyranger.com online (there is nothing more to purchase) including being able to download The Mining and Energy Edition, click here. Looking to start a new online subscription to dailyranger.com (even if it is for just one day)? Access our secure SSL encrypted server and start your subscription now by clicking here.