News of Riverton, Lander and Fremont County, Wyoming, from the Ranger's award winning journalists.
Dec 18, 2013 - Staff
Gertrude Trudy Brown, 92, died Tuesday, Dec. 17, in Lander. Per her request, cremation has taken place, and a private family memorial service will be at a later date. She will be inurned next to her mother at Mount Hope Cemetery in Lander.
Harry H. Fegler, 90, died Sunday, Dec. 15, at home. Funeral services will be at 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 28, at Trinity Lutheran Church in Riverton. Pastor Vernon Boehlke will officiate with inurnment following at Mountain View Cemetery. A funeral dinner will follow at the fellowship hall of Trinity Lutheran Church.
Elenore Lindell, of rural Riverton, died Tuesday, Dec. 17, at home. Arrangements are pending at Davis Funeral Home.
In Riverton Police Department reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Dana Eagle, 36, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear at about 12:45 p.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of East Main Street. Officers were responding to calls about intoxication.
- Hays Goggles, 47, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication at about 6:50 p.m. Tuesday in the 600 block of East Lincoln Avenue.
- Ivan Bear, 44, of St. Stephen's, was arrested for public intoxication at about 7:45 p.m. Tuesday in the 300 block of East Main Street.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Carlos Bianas, 32, of Riverton, was arrested on a Fremont County warrant for probation revocation at about 5:15 p.m. Tuesday at the Fremont County Courthouse in Lander.
- Mirae Hughes, 30, of Arapahoe, was arrested for driving under the influence, no valid driver's license, stop sign violation and on a Campbell County arrest warrant.
- Lynnard Immenschuh, 19, of Riverton, was arrested on two Fremont County warrants for failure to appear.
- Timothy Kenyon, 23, of Lander, was arrested on a Fremont County warrant for failure to appear at about 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Fremont County Sheriff's Office in Lander.
- A woman reported vandalism at about 10 a.m. Tuesday from a well house on Sage Circle in Dubois. She said someone had turned on a water pump and left about 2 feet of standing water in the well house.
- During this timeframe, the Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center took 43 calls for service. County ambulances were dispatched 11 times, and area fire departments responded to one call for help. Eleven people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges, including two for driving under the influence, two other alcohol-related charges and 17 misdemeanor charges. The center currently is responsible for 159 inmates, including 148 at the facility, five in substance abuse treatment programs, one on home detention and five elsewhere.