TodayJan 29, 2014 Staff
A son was born to Shanell LaRae Limpy, of Riverton, and Antonio Thomas Duran, of Arapahoe, at 7:44 a.m. Nov. 6, 2013, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 8 pounds, 8 ounces.
A daughter was born to Ellie and Daniel Eggli, of Thermopolis, at 2:22 p.m. Nov. 25, 2013, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. She weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.
Cowboy Poetry Gathering/Silent Auction is 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. in the Little Theater at Central Wyoming College, 2660 Peck Ave., Riverton. This is a Wild West Winter Carnival event. Admission is $5 with a button.
Divorces granted in Fremont County District Court:
Wendi L. Barry from Stanley R. Hagerman Jr. Wife granted custody of minor child.
Sarah A. Cassity from Tyler W. Cassity. Joint custody of minor child.
In Riverton Police Department reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Sylvia Friday, 32, of St. Stephen's, was arrested for contempt of court.
- Edward Brown, 54, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- A coonhound was reported missing at about 12:20 p.m. Tuesday from Squaw Creek Canyon in Lander.
- Three dogs were reported missing at about 1:15 p.m. Tuesday from the 200 block of Burma Road north of Riverton.
- Deputies responded to assist several subjects whose station wagon reportedly ran out of gas at about 2 p.m. Tuesday on U.S. Highway 287 north of Fort Washakie.
- Deputies recovered a stolen vehicle for the Lander Police Department at about 2 p.m. Tuesday on Mill Creek Road south of Ethete. Initial reports state the white Jeep was in an accident.
- A suspicious vehicle was reported at about 2:45 p.m. Tuesday from the area of Gardens North in Riverton. The caller said two men were driving "up and down every street" in the area in a gray Cadillac.
- A lamb reportedly was found at about 5:40 p.m. Tuesday in the 1600 block of North Smith Road.
- An assault with a knife was reported at about 9:30 p.m. Tuesday on Ethete Road. The Wind River Police Department handled the case.
- No arrests were recorded during this timeframe. The Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center took 44 calls for service, and county ambulances were dispatched 14 times. Four people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges, including one alcohol-related charge and five misdemeanor charges. The center currently is responsible for 134 inmates, including 124 at the facility, four in substance abuse treatment programs, one on home detention and five elsewhere.
- Grantor: ROGERS CHARLENE Legal: Sub/Mine: FOREST PARK 1ST ADD RI Lot: 9 Block: 5 City: ... Grantee: ROGERS CHARLENE, ROGERS TIMOTHY D
- Grantor: BALDES CECIL Z Legal: Sub/Mine: SPRUCE ADD REPLAT RI Lot: 20 Block: 1 City: R... Grantee: NEW DIRECTION IRA INC, BAILEY MICHAEL FBO ACCOUNT
- Grantor: LEE EDITH L Legal: Sub/Mine: SPENCER HOME SITE SUB RI Lot: 15 City: RIVERTON Grantee: DAILEY ROGER
- Grantor: RUMMEL FAYE A TRUSTEE, RUMMEL FAYE A AKA RUMMELL TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: BALDWIN ESTATES ADD REPLAT LA Lot: 2 Block: 2 ..., Sub/Mine: BALDWIN ESTATES ADD REPLAT LA Lot: 1 Block: 2 ... Grantee: HENDERSON BRADFORD L, BROWN ANNAH M Notes: CORRECTED GRANTOR'S NAME
- Grantor: LEONHARDT DARRELL TRUSTEE, LEONHARDT BONNIE TRUSTEE, LEONHARDT DARRELL LIVING TRUST, ... Legal: Quarter: SE Section: 34 Township: 3N Range: 3E , Quarter: NWSW Section: 34 Township: 3N Range: 3E , Half: S Quarter: SW Section: 34 Township: 3N Range: 3E Grantee: HUFFSTETLER MARK A TRUSTEE, HUFFSTETLER MARK A REVOCABLE TRUST
- Grantor: MCRAE JAMES L, MCRAE JANET A Legal: Sub/Mine: PATTENS ADD LA Lot: 8 Block: 45 City: LANDER, Sub/Mine: PATTENS ADD LA Lot: 9 Block: 45 City: LANDER, Sub/Mine: PATTENS ADD LA Lot: 10 Block: 45 City: LANDER Grantee: FAGNANT RICHARD F, FAGNANT LAURA L
- Grantor: DARROW RUSSELL J Legal: Sub/Mine: RAMSHORN ADD DU Lot: 5 Block: 1 City: DUBOIS, Sub/Mine: RAMSHORN ADD DU Lot: 6 Block: 1 City: DUBOIS Grantee: WEST ADAM, WEST VALETTA
- Grantor: LAUSCH HOWARD D, LAUSCH JUDY ANN Legal: Sub/Mine: HUDSON 1ST ADD HU Lot: 19 Block: 20 City: HUD..., Sub/Mine: HUDSON 1ST ADD HU Lot: 20 Block: 20 City: HUD..., Sub/Mine: HUDSON 1ST ADD HU Lot: 21 Block: 20 City: HUD..., ... Grantee: LAUSCH HOWARD D, LAUSCH JUDY ANN
- Grantor: HALEY REESE L, HALEY DONNA B Legal: Sub/Mine: PAINTED HILLS ESTATES #1 DU Lot: 42 City: DUB... Grantee: HAYES BIRGIT
- Grantor: BUSCH PATRICIA J TRUSTEE, BUSCH PATRICIA J GRANTORS TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: MC MILLAN SUB RI Lot: 2 Block: 1 City: RIVERTON, Sub/Mine: MC MILLAN SUB RI Lot: 3 Block: 1 City: RIVERTON, Sub/Mine: MC MILLAN SUB RI Lot: 4 Block: 1 City: RIVERTON Grantee: RICHARDSON BRUCE L TRUSTEE, RICHARDSON ANDREA M TRUSTEE, RICHARDSON REVOCABLE TRUST
- Grantor: LEONARDI BRENDA Legal: Quarter: NENE Section: 6 Township: 2S Range: 1E Grantee: LEONARDI BRENDA, LEONARDI ANGELA, WILSON JILL
- Grantor: AMERICA NORTHERN ROCKIES Legal: Sub/Mine: RYAN HEIGHTS ADD RI Lot: 7 Block: 9 City: RIV..., Sub/Mine: RYAN HEIGHTS ADD RI Lot: 8 Block: 9 City: RIV..., Sub/Mine: RYAN HEIGHTS ADD RI Lot: 9 Block: 9 City: RIV... Grantee: HALL DONALD F
- Grantor: HORNY TOAD LLC Legal: Quarter: SENW Section: 3 Township: 32N Range: 100W Grantee: FREMONT COUNTY COMMUITY COLLEGE DISTRICT
- Groom: FELTER LAWRENCE LEE Bride: ADDISON JOLENE LOUISE
- Groom: GUSTAFSON THOMAS ALLEN Bride: CRAFT CONNIE MARIE
- Groom: KAMMINGA FORREST CLARK Bride: HART KAREN AMBER
- Groom: PASKETT BROOKS ALAN Bride: ZADRAZIL KRISTY ANN