Feb 5, 2014 - StaffBirths
A son was born to Amy and Aric Hageman, of Riverton, at 6:53 p.m. Dec. 10, 2013, Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 7 pounds, 9 ounces.
A son was born to Ashley Glynn and Tyeler Harris, of Riverton, at 7:55 p.m. Dec. 11, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 10 pounds, 3 ounces.
Margaret Boehler, 89, of Lander, died Monday, Feb. 3, at Westward Heights Care Center in Lander. A viewing will be at 3 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 12, with a rosary at 4 p.m. at the Holy Rosary Catholic Church in Lander. Services will be at 11 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 13, at the Holy Rosary Catholic Church in Lander. A second viewing will be 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. the day of the service.
Quick Draw is at 6 p.m. at the Riverton Elks Club, 207 E. Main St.
Divorces granted in Fremont County District Court:
Stacy Conard from Brenda Spencer.
Maria Vargas de Ramos from Sergio Ramos Lozano. Joint custody of minor children.
In Riverton Police Department reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- An 18-year-old Riverton woman was issued a misdemeanor citation for shoplifting and released with her promise to appear in court at a later date.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Derek Scott, 28, of Riverton, was arrested for probation revocation at about 12:30 p.m. Tuesday at the Fremont County Sheriff's Office in Riverton.
- Tyler Smith, 25, of Farson, was arrested for probation revocation at about 11:45 a.m. Tuesday at the Fremont County Sheriff's Office in Riverton.
- Tyla Trumbull, 27, of Riverton, was arrested on two Fremont County warrants for probation revocation at about 8 p.m. Tuesday in the 900 block of East Monroe Avenue in Riverton. The initial call was regarding a physical assault, but officials said the alleged victim denied that an altercation took place.
- Craig Woody, 32, of Lander, was arrested on a Fremont County warrant for child abuse in connection with a Lander Police Department case. The arrest took place just before 10 a.m. Tuesday on Speyer Drive south of Lander.
- Someone reportedly stole medication from a vehicle parked on Bonnie Lane in Dubois. The report was made at about 9:45 a.m. Tuesday; the reporting party said the theft took place over the weekend.
- A transient was "moved along" at about 10 a.m. Tuesday after someone reported that a man was burning paper towels on the steps of a fireworks stand in the 100 block of Western Avenue in Lander. Officials said the building was not disturbed.
- A black lab was reported missing at about 10:10 a.m. Tuesday from Antler Court in Lander. The animal reportedly had gotten out of the yard about 15 minutes before the call.
- Someone reportedly drove through a fence Sunday night on Muskrat Lane north of Riverton. The report was made at about 2:15 p.m. Tuesday.
- A woman in the 100 block of Elder Lane in Riverton called police at about 7:45 p.m. Tuesday to say her neighbor's dog was jumping over her fence while it was still chained up in the neighbor's yard.
- A man in the 100 block of Elder Lane in Riverton called police at about 10 p.m. Tuesday to say someone was at his back door shaking the door knob.
- During this timeframe, the Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center took 45 calls for service. County ambulances were dispatched 13 times, and area fire departments responded to two calls for help. Ten people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges, including one felony charge and 13 misdemeanor charges. The center currently is responsible for 140 inmates, including 130 at the facility, four in substance abuse treatment programs, one on home detention and five elsewhere.
- Grantor: FREMONT COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT Legal: Quarter: NESW Section: 3 Township: 32n Range: 100w Grantee: HORNY TOAD LLC
- Grantor: WEBB JENNIFER A Legal: Sub/Mine: ASHGROVE ADD RI Lot: 13 Block: 23 City: RIVER... Grantee: DROGOSCH JAMES F III, DROGOSCH VALERIE
- Grantor: WELLS FARGO BANK NA Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERSIDE ADD LA Lot: 16 Block: 57 City: LANDER, Sub/Mine: RIVERSIDE ADD LA Lot: 17 Block: 57 City: LANDER Grantee: HOYT MICHAEL R, HOYT REBEKAH L
- Grantor: MURRAY SHAWN L Legal: Sub/Mine: JACKSON PARK REDEDICATED ADD LA Lot: 11 Block:..., Sub/Mine: JACKSON PARK REDEDICATED ADD LA Lot: 12 Block:..., Sub/Mine: JACKSON PARK REDEDICATED ADD LA Lot: 13 Block:... Grantee: ROBINSON WAYNE E, ROBINSON MARIA LETICIA, ROBINSON IRVING EUGENE
- Grantor: FARRAR CURTIS L , ARRAR CATHERINE A Legal: Quarter: SWSW Section: 31 Township: 34N Range: 99W Grantee: FARRAR CURTIS L CO TRUSTEE, FARRAR CATHERINE A CO TRUSTEE, FARRAR CURTIS L REVOCABLE TRUST, ...
- Grantor: WHIPP LAND COMPANY LLC Legal: Half: S Quarter: SW Section: 32 Township: 34n Range: 98w , Half: N Quarter: NW Section: 5 Township: 33n Range: 98w Grantee: WHIPP ZEB
- Grantor: CLYMER JENNIFER A Legal: Quarter: NENE Section: 7 Township: 2N Range: 1E Grantee: PORTER STEPHEN C
- Grantor: HEDICOOK LLC Legal: Sub/Mine: PATTENS ADD LA Lot: 9 Block: 32 City: LANDER, Sub/Mine: LANDER ORIGINAL TOWN OF LA Lot: 9 Block: 32 C..., Sub/Mine: LANDER ORIGINAL TOWN OF LA Lot: 10 Block: 32 ..., ... Grantee: SOLSTICE 12 INC
- Grantor: THEANDER RICHARD, THEANDER JEANNEE R Legal: Sub/Mine: PARK VIEW ADD RI Lot: 2 Block: 1 City: RIVERTON Grantee: BROOKFIELD GLOBAL RELOCATION SERVICES LLC
- Groom: CARR ERIC PAUL Bride: THOMAS TARA DAWN
- Groom: SEABOLT RICHARD NARVIE Bride: SEABOLT MICHELLE LEE
- Groom: SEABOLT RICHARD NARVIE Bride: SEABOLT MICHELLE LEE
- Groom: CALVERT DAVID WAYNE Bride: BOYD HEATHER DAWN
Get your copy of The Ranger online, every day! If you are a current print subscriber and want to also access dailyranger.com online (there is nothing more to purchase) including being able to download The Mining and Energy Edition, click here. Looking to start a new online subscription to dailyranger.com (even if it is for just one day)? Access our secure SSL encrypted server and start your subscription now by clicking here.