Feb 7, 2014 - StaffBirths
A son was born to April and Stefan Kaulaity, of Fort Washakie, at 9:51 a.m. Dec. 12, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 8 pounds, 13.5 ounces.
A daughter was born to Fara and Toby LittleThunder Jr., of Arapahoe, at 1:04 p.m. Dec. 21, 2013, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. She weighed 7 pounds, 5.5 ounces.
Rebecca R. "Becky" Campbell, 61, of Riverton, died Wednesday, Feb. 5, at her home. A rosary will be at 7 p.m. Monday, Feb. 10, at Davis Funeral Home. Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 11, at St. Stephen's Catholic Church with burial to follow at Mountain View Cemetery in Riverton.
Quiltfest is 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Fremont Center at the Fremont County Fairgrounds, 1010 Fairgrounds Drive, Riverton. This is a Wild West Winter Carnival event.
Wyoming Symphony Orchestra Concert is at 2:30 p.m. at Lander Valley High School, 400 Baldwin Creek Road.
Desert Social and Auction for Trinity Lutheran School is 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. at St. Margaret's Gym, Riverton. Admission is $5 for adults, $3 for children ages 5 to 15 and free for children under 5.
FAFSA Completion Workshop, sponsored by Riverton High School, will be 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. in a computer lab at RHS, 2001 W. Sunset Drive, Riverton. Refreshments will be available.
Divorces granted in Fremont County District Court:
Melinda Gerhardt from Randal Gerhardt. Joint custody of minor children.
Scott W. Green from Amy Jo Green. Joint custody of two minor children.
In Riverton Police Department reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- A 29-year-old Riverton woman was issued a misdemeanor citation for dog at large at about 10 a.m. Thursday in the 700 block of West Fremont Avenue. She was released with her promise to appear in court at a later date.
- Eric Woodward, 32, of Riverton, was arrested on a Fremont County warrant at about noon Thursday in the 1300 block of South Federal Boulevard.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- David Apodaca, 28, of Gillette, was arrested on a Fremont County warrant for probation revocation.
- A 16-year-old Riverton boy was arrested for probation revocation.
- Eric Walter, 27, of Riverton, was arrested on a Fremont County warrant for probation revocation.
- No one was injured in a structure fire that was reported at about 10 a.m. Thursday from a home on Rabbit Brush Road south of Pavillion. Officials said the outside of the log structure sustained some damage, but the contents of the house were saved. The fire originated in the walls of the home near the chimney, which may have malfunctioned to cause the incident. About 12 firefighters responded to the initial call and stayed on scene for several hours; another crew returned at about 2 p.m. Thursday when the resident said he saw smoke again. Officials reminded residents to make sure chimneys are clean and in working order and to install smoke detectors in homes.
- A structure fire was reported at about 12:30 p.m. Thursday on City Park Drive in Lander. Witnesses said the incident did not involve flames; only smoke was visible.
- During this timeframe, the Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center took 37 calls for service. County ambulances were dispatched 20 times, and area fire departments responded to three calls for help. Five people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges, including six misdemeanor charges. The center currently is responsible for 137 inmates, including 127 at the facility, four in substance abuse treatment programs, one on home detention and five elsewhere.
- Grantor: CHASE JEFFREY PHILLIP Legal: Sub/Mine: RED CANYON RETREAT SUB MI Lot: 24 City: MISCE..., Sub/Mine: RED CANYON RETREAT SUB MI Lot: 25 City: MISCE... Grantee: CHASE DANIEL L
- Grantor: POTTER CHRISTOPHER M, POTTER LISA Legal: Sub/Mine: CITIDELL ADD RI Lot: 5 City: RIVERTON Grantee: BUSKOHL CHRISTL
- Grantor: PHIPPS CHARLES REX TRUSTEE, PHIPPS NANCY N TRUSTEE, PHIPPS C R & N N TRUST Legal: Quarter: SWNE Section: 19 Township: 33N Range: 99W Grantee: LEGERSKI DONALD L , LEGERSKI JUDITH A
- Grantor: LEFFE JOHN JOSEPH, LEFFE VALERIE A Legal: Sub/Mine: LEAMING ADD RI Lot: 7 Block: 1 City: RIVERTON Grantee: GOOLD STEVEN B
- Grantor: SCHUSTER CYNTHIA ANN Legal: Sub/Mine: BIG WYOMING 1ST ADD RI Lot: 1 Block: 2 City: ... Grantee: PETERMAN GARY J, PETERMAN BRENDA G
- Grantor: KISSLER MARLEE H Legal: Sub/Mine: COUNTRY CLUB VILLAGES 1ST ADD REPLAT LOT 118 R..., Sub/Mine: COUNTRY CLUB VILLAGES 1ST ADD REPLAT LOT 118 R... Grantee: MUSGRAVE MATTHEW C
- Grantor: FRANK ROBERT EDWARD Legal: Quarter: NESE Section: 10 Township: 1N Range: 3E , Quarter: SENE Section: 10 Township: 1N Range: 3E , Quarter: SENW Section: 15 Township: 1S Range: 2E , ... Grantee: FRANK ROBERT EDWARD CO TRUSTEE, BUSH SUSAN C CO TRUSTEE, FRANK ROBERT E REVOCABLE TRUST
- Grantor: ALEXANDER WADE, MAZURIE VICTOR Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERWOOD SUBD PHASE 1 RESUB BLK 2 LA Lot: 2 ... Grantee: V & W LAND LLC
- Grantor: V & W LAND LLC Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERWOOD SUBD PHASE 1 RESUB BLK 2 LA Lot: 2 ... Grantee: MAZURIES LLC
- Grantor: MAZURIES LLC Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERWOOD SUBD PHASE 1 RESUB BLK 2 LA Lot: 2 ... Grantee: ADAMS MATTHEW V, ADAMS NATASHA L
- Groom: PASKETT BROOKS ALAN Bride: ZADRAZIL KRISTY ANN
- Groom: ARAGON CLARENCE JOSEPH SR Bride: DRESSER KATERI KAREN
- Groom: GUSTAFSON THOMAS ALLEN Bride: CRAFT CONNIE MARIE
- Groom: THOMS RICHARD OZZY Bride: GADD LANECA MARIE TERRY
Get your copy of The Ranger online, every day! If you are a current print subscriber and want to also access dailyranger.com online (there is nothing more to purchase) including being able to download The Mining and Energy Edition, click here. Looking to start a new online subscription to dailyranger.com (even if it is for just one day)? Access our secure SSL encrypted server and start your subscription now by clicking here.