News of Riverton, Lander and Fremont County, Wyoming, from the Ranger's award winning journalists.
Feb 20, 2014 - Staff
A son was born to Trisha Childers and Christopher Scott, of Riverton, at 1:41 p.m. Dec. 2, 2013, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 8 pounds, 11 ounces.
A daughter was born to Beau and Tara Sheets, of Riverton, at 9:13 a.m. Nov. 29, 2013, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. She weighed 6 pounds, 13 ounces.
"Soupenanny" Soup and Bread Cookoff is at 5:30 p.m. at the Headwaters Arts and Conference Center, 20 Stalnaker St., Dubois. Event is $5.
Ducks Unlimited Banquet is in the Fremont Center at the Fremont County Fairgrounds, 1010 Fairgrounds Drive, Riverton. For more information, call Jeremy Christensen at 851-1425.
Divorces granted in Fremont County District Court:
Miranda J. Rabb from Mark G. Rabb. Joint custody of minor child. Wife's former name of Downey restored.
Alyssa Michelle Shook from Toby Lee Shook.
In Riverton Police Department reports Wednesday to Thursday morning:
- Shane Boren, 35, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication at about 3 p.m. Wednesday in the 900 block of East Sunset Drive.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Wednesday to Thursday morning:
- Jenea Mandan, 19, of Riverton, was arrested on two Fremont County warrants for failure to appear at about 11:45 a.m. Wednesday in the 800 block of South Federal Boulevard.
- A man on Beebe Road in Lander called police at about 9:15 a.m. Wednesday to report that someone had struck his garage door sometime that morning.
- A minor accident was reported at about 1:45 p.m. Wednesday in the 1500 block of Missouri Valley Road between Pavillion and the Midvale Store.
- A man in the 1600 block of North Eighth Street West in Riverton said he found two steers at about 2:10 p.m. Wednesday and put them in his own pasture.
- A simple assault was reported at about 2:30 p.m. Wednesday in Lander. The incident is under investigation.
- Officials documented a claim at about 4:45 p.m. Wednesday when a man in the 200 block of Paradise Valley Road west of Riverton said his ex-wife was telling other people she wanted to shoot him.
- A man on Lander Mountain Road above Sinks Canyon called police at about 5:30 p.m. Wednesday to say his wife had "pulled a .22 rifle on him." Officials said they were unable to substantiate the claim; the parties were separated.
- A burglary was reported at about 7 p.m. Wednesday in Lander. The incident is under investigation.
- No damage was observed at about 7:10 p.m. Wednesday when a man on Snowberry Lane in Riverton said his girlfriend "took off" after striking his truck.
- A windshield reportedly was found shattered at about 5:30 a.m. Thursday in the 1500 block of East Monroe Avenue in Riverton.
- Grantor: SUPINA RICHARD P , SUPINA MARTHA W Legal: Section: 2 Township: 5N Range: 6W Lot: 5 , Section: 2 Township: 5N Range: 6W Lot: 8 , Section: 3 Township: 5N Range: 6W Lot: 6 Grantee: RICO MAR RANCH LLC
- Grantor: HAMPTON JOAN M Legal: Sub/Mine: CECIL WOOD ADD RI Lot: 4 Block: 3 City: RIVER... Grantee: HAMPTON ROBERT O, HAMPTON LINETTE K
- Groom: PINGETZER STEELE LEE Bride: GRAHAM RUBY ELISE
- Groom: LIMBERHAND JOSHUA JAMES Bride: HEBAH JOHNNA JENINE
- Groom: ROTROFF ZACHARY CHARLES Bride: BUSS KAYLA RAE
- Groom: WARREN PAUL HENRY SR Bride: GOGGLES EMMA LANELLE