TodayMar 5, 2014 Staff
A daughter was born to Katy and Paul Branham, of Riverton, at 7:54 a.m. Jan. 29 at Riverton Memorial Hospital. She weighed 7 pounds, 6 ounces.
A daughter was born to Autumn G. Wallowing Bull and Brian D. C'Hair Sr., of Arapahoe, at 7:01 p.m. Feb. 14 at Riverton Memorial Hospital. She weighed 7 pounds, 10 ounces.
Myrtle Lorraine Hanson, 89, of Lander, died Monday, March 3, at Westward Heights Care Center in Lander. A memorial service will be at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, March 8, at Bethel Lutheran Church in Lander with Pastor Fred Schroeder officiating.
Lawrence "Larry" Hunter, 76, of Riverton, died Wednesday, March 5, at Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation-Wind River. Arrangements are pending through Davis Funeral Home.
Mary H. Lewis, 94, recently of Riverton, died Saturday, Feb. 22, in Wheat Ridge, Colo. Cremation has taken place.
Wyoming State Winter Fair Trade Show is March 6 to March 8 in the Bob Carey Memorial Fieldhouse, Lander Valley High School, 400 Baldwin Creek Road. Admission is $3.
In Riverton Police Department reports Tuesday to Wednesday:
- Stephenie Brown, 25, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
- Celena Shakespeare, 23, of Riverton, was arrested for resisting arrest.
- William Topaum, 36, of Ethete, was arrested for public intoxication.
- Michael Warren, 20, of Riverton, was arrested for property destruction, minor in possession and resisting arrest.
- Mykenzie Carpenter-Lott, 19, of Riverton, was arrested for driving under the influence, no insurance and no seatbelt.
- Alfred Shavehead, 58, of Fort Washakie, was arrested for contempt of court.
- Chauncey Friday, 47, of Ethete, was arrested for public intoxication.
- Mitchell Warren, 53, of Arapahoe, was arrested for shoplifting and on a warrant for failure to appear.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office weekend reports Monday to Wednesday:
- A small kitchen fire was reported at about 7 a.m. Monday at Lander Valley High School. Officials said the blaze was extinguished before police arrived.
- Three horses reportedly were on the road at about 1:15 a.m. Monday in the 4700 block of U.S. Highway 287 south of Lander.
- A gas leak was reported at about noon Monday in the alley in the 300 block of North Sixth Street East. Officials said someone had struck the meter with a vehicle.
- A resident in the 100 block of Country Acres Road north of Riverton called police at about 3:30 p.m. Monday to report hearing eight gunshots from the area, with two coming near his residence. Officials contacted the man's neighbor, who was unaware of the problem and took action to correct it.
- A deputy came upon a two-vehicle accident with road blockage and requiring an ambulance at about 4 p.m. Monday in the 10700 block of Wyoming Highway 789 north of Riverton. The Wyoming Highway Patrol investigated.
- Fire officials responded to a vehicle that had overheated at about 5:30 p.m. Monday in the 100 block of Wyoming Highway 789 in Riverton.
- A woman called police at about 8:30 a.m. Tuesday to say her daughter's car was "egged" in the 500 block of Meckem Street in Dubois.
- A firearm was reported stolen at about 1 p.m. Tuesday from a residence in the 1300 block of Rhoads Street in Dubois.
- Raccoons reportedly were causing a problem at about 1:15 p.m. Tuesday in the 2200 block of Missouri Valley Road just west of Ocean Lake. The reporting party said the animals were on his porch and he could not "get them away."
- Cows reportedly were causing a traffic hazard at about 5 p.m. Tuesday on Honor Farm Road.
- A woman in a white Dodge passenger car reportedly struck a parked vehicle at about 8:30 p.m. Tuesday on Pinecrest Street in Riverton. Initial reports state the driver was out of her vehicle, but she said her face hurt and she needed an ambulance.
- An unattended vehicle reportedly was blocking lanes of travel at about 6:30 a.m. Wednesday at the intersection of Hutchinson Road and Wyoming Highway 789 north of Riverton.
- A woman reportedly found a dead antelope in her yard at about 7 a.m. Wednesday in the 8600 block of Wyoming Highway 789 between Lander and Hudson.
- Grantor: KING JANICE C TRUSTEE, KING FAMILY TRUST Legal: Quarter: SWNW Section: 9 Township: 32N Range: 99W , Quarter: NWSW Section: 9 Township: 32N Range: 99W Grantee: MURRAY COLTON ROBERT, MURRAY MARY PHYLLIS Notes: WITH EASEMENT
- Grantor: BCI COCA COLA BOTTLING COMPANY OF LOS ANGELES Legal: Quarter: NW Section: 34 Township: 1N Range: 4E Grantee: MESSINGER COMPANY LLC Notes: SPECIAL WARRANTY DEED
- Grantor: THORPE ELZIE KEITH, THORPE ELIZZE KEITH Legal: Sub/Mine: GARDENS NORTH SUB MI Lot: 107 City: MISCELLAN... Grantee: WHITAKER MARCY
- Grantor: LUNA ARNULFO Legal: Quarter: SWSW Section: 1 Township: 33N Range: 100W , Quarter: NWSW Section: 1 Township: 33N Range: 100W Grantee: TURNER MICHAEL D, TURNER LISA M
- Grantor: WILBERT DONALD KIM, BARTEAUX WENDY L Legal: Quarter: NENW Section: 33 Township: 1N Range: 4E Grantee: CASSITY ENTERPRISES LLC
- Grantor: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK NA Legal: Sub/Mine: WOODRIDGE ESTATES RI Lot: 5 Block: 1 City: RI... Grantee: SIMS MEGAN
- Grantor: VOGELSANG JANICE EILEEN Legal: Sub/Mine: BARRANCA VISTA SUB RI Lot: 9 Block: B City: R..., Sub/Mine: BARRANCA VISTA SUB RI Lot: 16 Block: E City: ..., Sub/Mine: BARRANCA VISTA SUB RI Lot: 16 Block: E City: ... Grantee: DOYLE STEVEN R CO TRUSTEE, DOYLE FAMILY REVOCABLE TRUST, DOYLE DEEANN S CO TRUSTEE
- Grantor: SEIPT PAUL ROBERT, YOUNKIN JEAN ANN Legal: Sub/Mine: BACON ADD RI Lot: 2 Block: 13 City: RIVERTON Grantee: JONES KURT EBERT, JONES DARLENE LUCILLE
- Grantor: HINKLE SARAH ANNE SUCCESSOR TRUSTEE, HINKLE CALE THOMAS SUCCESSOR TRUSTEE, HINKLE DAVID REVOCABLE LIVING TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: DABICH-BLACK 1ST ADD LA Lot: 17 Block: 2 City... Grantee: WILSON AMBER
- Grantor: MURDOCK DANIEL G, MURDOCK KAREN J Legal: Quarter: SWSW Section: 23 Township: 1N Range: 3E , Section: 23 Township: 1N Range: 3E , Section: 26 Township: 1N Range: 3E Grantee: NATIONAL RESIDENTIAL NOMINEE SERVICES INC Notes: WITH EASEMENT
- Grantor: NATIONAL RESIDENTIAL NOMINEE SERVICES INC Legal: Quarter: SWSW Section: 23 Township: 1N Range: 3E , Section: 23 Township: 1N Range: 3E , Section: 26 Township: 1N Range: 3E Grantee: MEJORADO ARTURO JARED, MEJORADO SHANNON Notes: SPECIAL CORPORATE WARRANTY DEED, WITH EASEMENT
- Grantor: FIDLER KRISTA K, MUTH KRISTA K, FIDLER LUKAS S Legal: Quarter: SWNW Section: 10 Township: 32N Range: 99W , Half: W Quarter: SW Section: 10 Township: 32N Range: 99W Grantee: FIDLER KRISTA K, FIDLER LUKAS S
- Grantor: BOYER BRIAN W, BOYER NOELL A Legal: Sub/Mine: COUNTRY CLUB VILLAGES 1ST ADD RI Lot: 64 City... Grantee: STARKS EARL, STARKS SHARON
- Grantor: FIDLER KRISTA K, MUTH KRISTA K, FIDLER LUKAS S Legal: Sub/Mine: TABLE MOUNTAIN ESTATES REPLAT TRACT 8 LA Lot:..., Sub/Mine: TABLE MOUNTAIN ESTATES LA Lot: 8 City: LANDER Grantee: TEMPLETON RENEE Notes: TRACT 8A, REPLAT OF A PORTION OF TRACT 8, TABLE MOUNTAIN ...
- Groom: MCDONALD CHRISTOPHER MICHAEL Bride: MURRAY CANDICE RANEE
- Groom: SCHOONER ZURIEL BENJAMIN Bride: GREEN NICOLE MARIE
- Groom: PINGETZER STEELE LEE Bride: GRAHAM RUBY ELISE
- Groom: PETERS CASEY MONROE Bride: DOWER DESTINY DAWN