Mar 7, 2014 - StaffCorrections
In the Feb. 25 Ranger, the page five story "Therapists offering free help to veterans," should have said that local realtor Richard Emond transferred the house to Charlie Wilson for the Soldiers Project.
A son was born to Breanna and Kerry Clingman, of Riverton, at 9:39 a.m. Jan. 21 at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 7 pounds, 5.4 ounces.
A son was born to Jeanne Dickinson, of Riverton, at 2:50 p.m. Feb. 1 at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 10 pounds, 6 ounces.
Informal Good Sam's Meeting is at 3 p.m. at Dairy Queen, 819 N. Federal Blvd., Riverton. Guests are welcome. Members will get acquainted and discuss summer campouts.
United Blood Services Blood Drive, sponsored by Soroptimist of Riverton, is 12:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at United Methodist Church, 1116 W. Park Ave., Riverton. To make an appointment, call Kay at 851-4174 or visit www.bloodhero.com (sponsor code: riverton).
Take Off Pounds Sensibly Open House is 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Riverton Senior Citizens and Community Service Center, 303 E. Lincoln Ave. The T.O.P.S. support group will present information and provide nutritious refreshments. For more information, call 856-7206 or 857-4156.
In Riverton Police Department reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- Stacey Swank, 46, of Riverton, was arrested for driving under the influence and eluding police at about 11:20 p.m. Thursday in the 800 block of East Pershing Avenue. Her blood-alcohol content was recorded at .19.
- Anthony Manzanares, 39, of Riverton, was arrested for driving under the influence with a blood-alcohol content of .16 early Friday.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- Ondrea Kilby, 18, of Lander, was arrested through a court order at about 3:15 p.m. Thursday at the Fremont County Courthouse in Lander.
- A vehicle reportedly struck a deer at about 7:50 a.m. Thursday on Sinks Canyon Road in Lander. The reporting party said no one was injured, and no road blockage occurred. The incident reportedly involved a white GMC Acadia.
- Someone reportedly "keeps dumping trash" in the 300 block of Delfelder Road north of Riverton. The most recent report came in at about 8:45 a.m. Thursday.
- A woman called police at about 6:15 p.m. Thursday from Marlatt Road north of Riverton to say her neighbor's three dogs "charged her" on her property. The neighbor reportedly said it was the reporting party's fault if the dogs bit her.
- A vehicle reportedly struck a deer at about 10:35 p.m. Thursday at the intersection of Paradise Valley Road and U.S. Highway 26 west of Riverton.
- A white truck reportedly was parked in the middle of the street at about 11:20 p.m. Thursday in the 400 block of Beaver Creek Road east of Riverton. The reporting party said a man was in the truck.
- Grantor: DOYLE STEVEN R , DOYLE DEEANN S Legal: Sub/Mine: CITY PARK ADD RI Lot: 5 Block: 2 City: RIVERTON Grantee: DOYLE STEVEN R CO TRUSTEE, DEEANN S DOYLE CO TRUSTEE, DOYLE FAMILY REVOCABLE TRUST
- Grantor: PALMER FERN I, REGAN FERN I Legal: Sub/Mine: MADDENS ADD LA Lot: 19 Block: 89 City: LANDER, Sub/Mine: MADDENS ADD LA Lot: 20 Block: 89 City: LANDER Grantee: PALMER FER I TRUSTEE, PALMER FAMILY TRUST
- Grantor: STARKS EARL, STARKS SHARON Legal: Sub/Mine: COUNTRY CLUB VILLAGES 1ST ADD RI Lot: 64 City... Grantee: STARKS SHARON K TRUSTEE, STARKS EARL L LIVING TRUST, STARKS EARL L TRUSTEE, ...
- Grantor: QUIGLEY MELISSA Legal: Sub/Mine: RED CANYON RETREAT SUB MI Lot: 7 City: MISCEL... Grantee: CARSON SCOTT TRUSTEE, QUIGLEY MELISSA TRUSTEE, CARSON SCOTT TRUST
- Grantor: QUIGLEY MELISSA L Legal: Sub/Mine: RED CANYON RETREAT SUB MI Lot: 6 City: MISCEL... Grantee: CARSON SCOTT TRUSTEE, CARSON SCOTT TRUST, QUIGLEY MELISSA TRUSTEE
- Grantor: SPRINGMAN ROBERT E Legal: Sub/Mine: PARK HILL Lot: 21 Block: 2 City: RIVERTON Grantee: SMITH STEPHEN PAUL, SMITH JESSICA R
- Grantor: SNELLING ANDY, SNELLING KAITLYNN Legal: Sub/Mine: FREMONT INDUSTRIAL PARK RI Lot: 15 City: RIVE... Grantee: INGALLS RANDY, INGALLS MISTI
- Grantor: INGALLS MISTI, INGALLS RANDY Legal: Quarter: SE Section: 2 Township: 1n Range: 4e Grantee: SNELLING ANDY, SNELLING KAITLYNN
- Grantor: COLEMAN LEILA M Legal: Sub/Mine: DECKER ADD REDEDICATED LA Lot: 6 Block: 3 Cit... Grantee: VAN KIMSAN
- Grantor: KUMMERELD MEGAN Legal: Sub/Mine: PARKCREST ADD RI Lot: 3 Block: 3 City: RIVERTON Grantee: HOLGUIN RUMALDO
- Grantor: LONG LORRAINE M TRUSTEE, LONG FAMILY LIVING TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: BERLIN 2ND ADD RI Lot: 16 Block: 11 City: RIV... Grantee: MAUCH NANCY, WEMPEN FREEMAN
- Grantor: SECRETARY OF HOUSING & URBAN DEVELOPMENT OF WASHINGTON DC Legal: Sub/Mine: EAST LOGAN PARK ADD RI Lot: 24 Block: 4 City:..., Quarter: SESE Section: 27 Township: 1N Range: 4E Grantee: BLESSINGS LLC Notes: SPECIAL WARRANTY DEED
- Grantor: FFT INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERTON ORIGINAL TOWN OF RI Lot: 5 Block: 7 ..., Sub/Mine: RIVERTON ORIGINAL TOWN OF RI Lot: 6 Block: 7 ... Grantee: FARRELL NORM S Notes: SOUTH 80.0 FEET OF LOTS 5 & 6, RESERVING EASEMENT TO WINIFRED KNIGHT, THIS IS THE BEST PICTURE-SCAN FROM ORIGINAL WE COULD GET
- Grantor: RUSSELL ARLENE Legal: Sub/Mine: HUDSON ORIGINAL TOWN OF HU Lot: 16 Block: 58 ..., Sub/Mine: HUDSON ORIGINAL TOWN OF HU Lot: 17 Block: 58 ... Grantee: GRABILL LARRY L, GRABILL GAYLE P
- Grantor: BENEFICIAL WYOMING INC Legal: Sub/Mine: BURCHS 1ST ADD RI Lot: 6 Block: 5 City: RIVER..., Sub/Mine: BURCHS 1ST ADD RI Lot: 5 Block: 5 City: RIVER..., Sub/Mine: BURCHS 1ST ADD RI Lot: 4 Block: 5 City: RIVER... Grantee: REAL ESTATE SUCCESS BUILDERS LLC
- Grantor: ALEXANDER MCKENZIE MARIA JO Legal: Quarter: NESE Section: 31 Township: 5n Range: 4w Grantee: FLEMING WARREN L, FLEMING LINDA M
- Grantor: JOHNSON STEVEN B, JOHNSON MICHELE L Legal: Sub/Mine: COUNTRY CLUB ACRES ADD AMENDED RI Lot: 40 Cit... Grantee: TURNER JOSEPH PATRICK, TURNER MARTHA MORAGNE
- Grantor: SUNNYSIDE CHURCH OF THE NAZARENE Legal: Quarter: SENE Section: 11 Township: 1N Range: 3E Grantee: PETERSON BOYS LLC
- Grantor: VROMAN ERIC Legal: Sub/Mine: VIRGINIA DALE ADD AMENDED PLAT RI Lot: 7 Block... Grantee: GUSTAFSON KEVIN D, PIGG SHELLBY L
- Grantor: TURNER JUDITH H TRUSTEE, TURNER FAMILY IRREVOCABLE TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: THE MEADOWS SUBDIVISION LA Lot: 6 City: LANDER Grantee: TURNER JUDITH H TRUSTEE, TURNER FAMILY IRREVOCABLE TRUST Notes: SUBJECT TO LIFE ESTATE IN JUDITH H. TURNER
- Grantor: HARMS EUGENE T CO TRUSTEE, HARMS VERNITTA A CO TRUSTEE, HARMS FAMILY TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: VIRGINIA DALE 2ND ADD RI Lot: 11 Block: 3 Cit... Grantee: HARMS EUGENE T
- Grantor: TAYLOR EDWARD, HOFFMAN TAYLOR MARILYN Legal: Sub/Mine: COUNTRY CLUB ESTATES RI Lot: 22 City: RIVERTON Grantee: NATIONAL RESIDENTIAL NOMINEE SERVICES INC
- Groom: ADDISON ANDREW LONE STAR Bride: JENKINS NICOLE DAWN
- Groom: TINGLE JAMES JOHNATHAN Bride: BURCH TANYA MARIE
- Groom: ADDISON ANDREW LONE STAR Bride: JENKINS NICOLE DAWN
- Groom: BEAR JUSTIN CAL Bride: TILLMAN MICHAELYN MARIE
Get your copy of The Ranger online, every day! If you are a current print subscriber and want to also access dailyranger.com online (there is nothing more to purchase) including being able to download The Mining and Energy Edition, click here. Looking to start a new online subscription to dailyranger.com (even if it is for just one day)? Access our secure SSL encrypted server and start your subscription now by clicking here.