Mar 20, 2014 - StaffBirths
A daughter was born to Brittny Keller, of Riverton, and Morgan James Henry, of Lander, at 12:38 p.m. Feb. 5 at Lander Regional Hospital. She weighed 7 pounds, 14 ounces.
A son was born to Raenee Erickson and Robert Herbst, of Lander, at 1:18 p.m. Jan. 20 at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 7 pounds, 9 ounces.
Willa Jean Leaming, 84, of Riverton, died Thursday, March 20, at Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation-Wind River. Services are pending through Davis Funeral Home.
Run Your Bums Off 5k Run/Walk, sponsored by the Barn Bums 4-H Club, is at 10 a.m. in the front parking lot of Teton Athletic Club, 911 Flag Drive, Riverton. Registration begins at 8 a.m. Registration is $25. The first 30 to pre-register get a free T-shirt. Furry friends are welcome. For more information, call Heidi Powell at 850-2659 or Steph Woods at 851-2390.
Tough Enough Gala is at 5 p.m. in the Fremont Center at the Fremont County Fairgrounds, 1010 Fairgrounds Drive, Riverton. Tickets are $50 and are available at Help for Health Hospice. All proceeds benefit the Fremont County Tough Enough Cancer Fund and Help for Health van.
Riverton Soroptimist Comedy Night Fundraiser is 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Holiday Inn, 900 E. Sunset Drive, Riverton. Tickets are $35 or $40 at the door.
Dances From Beyond is at 7 p.m. at Lander Valley High School, 400 Baldwin Creek Road. Tickets are $10 for individuals, $5 for students or $20 for families.
In Riverton Police Department reports Wednesday to Thursday morning:
- William Keeler, 45, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication at about 4:15 p.m. Wednesday at Riverton Memorial Hospital.
- Daniel King, 41, of Riverton, was arrested on a Natrona County warrant at about 4:30 p.m. Wednesday in the 200 block of South 12th Street East.
- Terry Turpin, 39, of Riverton, was arrested for probation revocation at about 7:30 p.m. Wednesday in the 1300 block of South Federal Boulevard.
- Brian Cousineau, 27, of Riverton, was arrested for a parole violation at about 9:45 p.m. Wednesday on Arapahoe Drive.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Wednesday to Thursday morning:
- Misti Hereford, 33, of Lander, was arrested for probation violation.
- Mitch Jones, 22, of Riverton, was arrested on a Fremont County warrant for failure to appear at about 5:45 p.m. Wednesday in the 800 block of North Federal Boulevard.
- Two dogs reportedly were "running into traffic when cars drive by" at about 8:15 a.m. Wednesday in the 2200 block of Squaw Creek Road in Lander.
- Dispatchers received an anonymous call at about 12:20 p.m. Wednesday reporting that a mare and a colt in the 200 block of Eight Mile Road west of Riverton were not being taken care of properly. The incident is under investigation.
- An employee at Dubois Super Foods, 610 W. Ramshorn St. in Dubois, called police at about 2:50 p.m. Wednesday to report that unknown people were pulling sales signs off of the store's shelves and "punching holes in meats." The incident is under investigation.
- The Wind River Police Department is investigating a report that horses were "starving to death" at about 3:20 p.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of Goes In Lodge Road south of Riverton.
- Someone reportedly was driving a "dune buggy type vehicle" in circles at about 4:30 p.m. Wednesday on Fairgrounds Drive in Riverton. The reporting party said the activity was damaging the dirt parking lot in the area, but officials said no damage was discovered. Regardless, the driver of the vehicle in question reportedly was asked to go somewhere else.
- Someone at the Fast Lane convenience store, 110 W. Second St. in Shoshoni, called police at about 7 p.m. Wednesday to report that the business was filling with smoke. No fire was discovered, officials said.
- A woman called police at about 7:45 p.m. Wednesday when she reportedly thought someone was trying to break some of her locks in the 2000 block of Webbwood Road in Riverton. No one entered the building, but the incident is under investigation.
- Grantor: CRUICKSHANK ROBERT Legal: Sub/Mine: PROGRESS SOUTH MI Lot: 14 City: MISCELLANEOUS Grantee: SPRATLEN GREGORY L, REIS DAVID J
- Grantor: ARIMA KRISTEN N Legal: Quarter: SWSE Section: 35 Township: 2N Range: 4E Grantee: LOCKER MICHAEL R, LOCKER APRIL A
- Grantor: HANES CINDY L Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERVIEW TERRACE SUB RI Lot: 20 Block: 7 Cit... Grantee: EELS PAUL B
- Grantor: BROOKFIELD GLOBAL RELOCATION SERVICES LLC Legal: Sub/Mine: MILE HIGH SUB REPLAT TRACT 21 RI Lot: 5 City:... Grantee: HILL MARK R, HILL EVI L
- Grantor: GONZALES JOSE A SR Legal: Sub/Mine: HUDSON ORIGINAL TOWN OF HU Lot: 11 Block: 72 ..., Sub/Mine: HUDSON ORIGINAL TOWN OF HU Lot: 12 Block: 72 ... Grantee: SYLVESTRE RICHARD J
- Grantor: JONES HOMER R Legal: Sub/Mine: MILE HIGH SUB REPLAT TRACT 21 RI Lot: 5 City:... Grantee: BROOKFIELD GLOBAL RELOCATION SERVICES LLC
- Grantor: BARTLETT JOSEPH G, BARTLETT CHARLOTTE L Legal: Sub/Mine: EAST LOGAN PARK ADD RI Lot: 8 Block: 4 City: ..., Quarter: SENE Section: 27 Township: 1N Range: 4E Grantee: BARTLETT JOSEPH G TRUSTEE, BARTLETT CHARLOTTE L TRUSTEE, BARTLETT FAMILY TRUST
- Grantor: TUCKEY BERTRAM J III CO PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE, TUCKEY JAKE V CO PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE, TUCKEY JACK VERNON ESTATE OF Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERSIDE ACRES CLUB REPLAT DU Lot: 4 City: D... Grantee: TREVARTHEN TRUDY Notes: PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES WARRANTY DEED
- Grantor: LAWLER STEVEN F, LAWLER SYBIL R Legal: Sub/Mine: BACON ADD RI Lot: 7 Block: 2 City: RIVERTON, Sub/Mine: BACON ADD RI Lot: 8 Block: 2 City: RIVERTON Grantee: STEINHOFF JAMES, STEINHOFF WANDA
- Grantor: MENZIES JEFF Legal: Sub/Mine: WOODRIDGE ESTATES RI Lot: 10 Block: 12 City: ... Grantee: MENZIES JEFF, MENZIES BARBARA
- Grantor: MATHSON ROBERT F, MATHSON FRANK B, MATHSON HELEN L Legal: Sub/Mine: MUSTANG MEADOWS SUB REPLAT LOTS 7 & 9 DU Lot: ... Grantee: MATHSON FRANK B, MATHSON HELEN L
- Grantor: DRAPER MONTE Legal: Sub/Mine: BERLIN 2ND ADD RI Lot: 10 Block: 14 City: RIV... Grantee: MCLEAN MICHAEL, MCLEAN RHONDA
- Grantor: FORMAN KATHY YORK, FORMAN WESLEY H JR Legal: Sub/Mine: MUSTANG MEADOWS SUB REPLAT LOTS 7 & 9 DU Lot: ... Grantee: MATHSON ROBERT F, MATHSON FRANK B, MATHSON HELEN L Notes: DEED RESTRICTION
- Grantor: SPARKS ROBERTA JEAN Legal: Sub/Mine: RED FOX SUBDIVISION RI Lot: 1 City: RIVERTON Grantee: SPARKS ROBERTA J TRUSTEE, SPARKS ROBERTA J TRUST Notes: CORRECTIVE SPECIAL WARRANTY DEED, TO CORRECT THE NAME OF THE GRANTOR
- Grantor: GIDDINGS SHARREL IRENE, GIDDINGS TRENT A, GIDDINGS MICHAEL R Legal: Sub/Mine: GARDENS NORTH SUB MI Lot: 44 City: MISCELLANE... Grantee: CRIPPEN TONY S, CRIPPEN CHERYL A
- Grantor: MOUNTAIN PLAINS REGION OPEN BIBLE CHURCHES Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERTON ORIGINAL TOWN OF RI Lot: 5 Block: 36 ..., Sub/Mine: RIVERTON ORIGINAL TOWN OF RI Lot: 6 Block: 36 ... Grantee: MARYNOWSKI GEORGE E, MARYNOWSKI REGAN E
- Grantor: ASHDOWN LAURENCE G, ASHDOWN ROBYN M Legal: Sub/Mine: COUNTRY CLUB VILLAGES 1ST ADD RI Lot: 14 City..., Sub/Mine: COUNTRY CLUB VILLAGES 1ST ADD RI Lot: 15 City..., Sub/Mine: COUNTRY CLUB VILLAGES 1ST ADD RI Lot: 16 City..., ... Grantee: BROOKFIELD GLOBAL RELOCATION SERVICES LLC
- Grantor: CORBETT BRUCE G, WILSON LINDA K, CORBETT LINDA K Legal: Quarter: SWNE Section: 11 Township: 1N Range: 3E Grantee: CORBETT BRUCE G, CORBETT LINDA K
- Grantor: BROOKFIELD GLOBAL RELOCATION SERVICES LLC Legal: Sub/Mine: COUNTRY CLUB VILLAGES 1ST ADD RI Lot: 14 City..., Sub/Mine: COUNTRY CLUB VILLAGES 1ST ADD RI Lot: 15 City..., Sub/Mine: COUNTRY CLUB VILLAGES 1ST ADD RI Lot: 16 City..., ... Grantee: FRAZIER CHRISTOPHER C, REXROAT FRAZIER NANNA M
Get your copy of The Ranger online, every day! If you are a current print subscriber and want to also access dailyranger.com online (there is nothing more to purchase) including being able to download The Mining and Energy Edition, click here. Looking to start a new online subscription to dailyranger.com (even if it is for just one day)? Access our secure SSL encrypted server and start your subscription now by clicking here.