Apr 16, 2014 - StaffBirths
A daughter was born to Alysen Prockish and Jessie Moore, of Shoshoni, at 6:00 p.m. March 12, 2014, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. She weighed 8 pounds.
A son was born to Nikki and Myles Parker, of Riverton, at 10:33 p.m. March 13, 2014, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 7 pounds, 14 ounces.
Maxine I. Carpenter, 90, of Riverton, died Sunday, April 13, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. A viewing will be 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Monday, April 21, at Davis Funeral Home. A funeral service will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 22, at Trinity Lutheran Church with burial to follow at Mountain View Cemetery.
Gwen N. Nicol, 90, of Riverton, died Sunday, April 13, at Help for Health Hospice Home in Riverton. A viewing will be 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Friday, April 18, and one hour before the funeral Saturday, April 19, at the Davis Funeral Home. Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, April 19, at the funeral home. Burial will follow at Mountain View Cemetery.
Julia May Ramsey, 74, died Saturday, April 12, at home in the arms of her husband after a brave battle with multiple illnesses. A visitation will be 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Thursday, April 17, at Hudson's Funeral Home with a funeral service to follow at 11 a.m. Burial will be in the Mount Hope Cemetery.
Divorces granted in Fremont County District Court:
Phyllis A. Shattuck from Murray G. Shattuck.
Elizabeth Marie Sims from Dana Scott Sims. Wife's former name of Hamann restored.
In Riverton Police Department reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Saben Bowlsby, 20, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court at about 10:15 a.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of North Federal Boulevard.
- Melissa LittleThunder, 49, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication at about 5:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of East Park Avenue.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Michael Ferme, 22, of Riverton, was arrested for probation revocation at about 10:45 a.m. Tuesday at the Fremont County Sheriff's Office in Riverton.
- James Potter, 27, of Lusk, was arrested on a Fremont County warrant for larceny.
- During this timeframe, the Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center took 64 calls for service, including one involving a motor vehicle accident. County ambulances were dispatched 23 times, and area fire departments responded to five calls for help. Five people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges, including one for driving under the influence, one other alcohol-related charge, two felony charges and three misdemeanor charges. The center currently is responsible for 149 inmates, including 138 at the facility, seven in substance abuse treatment programs, one on home detention and three elsewhere.
- Grantor: BRINGOLF JOHN S TRUSTEE, BRINGOLF SHARON M TRUSTEE, BRINGOLF JOHN S LIVING TRUST, ... Legal: Quarter: NE Section: 28 Township: 3N Range: 2E Grantee: HETTINGER DAVID W, HETTINGER DARONDA J
- Grantor: PREHODA DONALD P JR SUCCESSOR TRUSTEE, LOVE J DAVID & JANE M TRUST Legal: Section: 33 Township: 5N Range: 5W Lot: 8 , Section: 33 Township: 5N Range: 5W Lot: 9 Grantee: LOVE CHARLES M, LOVE BARBARA, LOVE DAVID W Notes: WITH EASEMENT
- Grantor: HAUGEN JEAN A Legal: Sub/Mine: ROBERTSON SUB LA Lot: 4 Block: 1 City: LANDER Grantee: DOBRINSKI CHRIS
- Grantor: LINDSEY BRAD A, LINDSEY ARDEN D Legal: Section: 4 Township: 41N Range: 105W Lot: 5 , Section: 4 Township: 41N Range: 105W Lot: 6 , Section: 34 Township: 7N Range: 6W Lot: 1 , ... Grantee: LINDSEY BRAD A, LINDSEY ARDEN D
- Grantor: PAPPAS PETER J Legal: Quarter: NWNE Section: 9 Township: 32N Range: 99W , Quarter: NENW Section: 9 Township: 32N Range: 99W , Half: S Section: 4 Township: 32N Range: 99W , ... Grantee: PAPPAS PETER J TRUSTEE, PAPPAS PETER J REVOCABLE TRUST Notes: CORRECTIVE WARRANTY DEED
- Grantor: BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON, BANK OF NEW YORK TRUSTEE, BEAR STEARNS ASSET BACKED SECURITIES TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: SANDERS ADD RI Lot: 1 Block: 1 City: RIVERTON, Sub/Mine: SANDERS ADD RI Lot: 2 Block: 1 City: RIVERTON Grantee: WATSON BRETT A, WATSON KAY J Notes: SPECIAL WARRANTY DEED
- Grantor: HAMILTON JARED WAYNE Legal: Half: E Section: 20 Township: 34N Range: 98W Grantee: WYOMING CUSTOM MEATS INC
- Grantor: RIDGECREST 1031 REVERSE LLC Legal: Half: E Quarter: SE Section: 12 Township: 4N Range: 4E , Half: W Quarter: SE Section: 12 Township: 4N Range: 4E , Section: 7 Township: 4N Range: 5E Lot: 3 , ... Grantee: SORENSEN AARON, SORENSEN LANA B Notes: WITH EASEMENT
- Grantor: HALLOCK LEVI, HALLOCK CHELYNNE Legal: Sub/Mine: MESA RANCH SUB MI Lot: 2 City: MISCELLANEOUS Grantee: BROWN ANTHONY L
- Grantor: VAIL DANNY, VAIL LINDA Legal: Quarter: NENE Section: 4 Township: 2N Range: 3E Grantee: PECK GILBERT L, PECK ELISA D
- Grantor: ROMEO MARK R Legal: Sub/Mine: WAGON BOX HIGHLANDS SUB DU Lot: 7 City: DUBOIS Grantee: BEAVERS ANNE MARIE TRUSTEE, WWB FAMILY TRUST
- Grantor: LOCKER JEFFREY D, LOCKER RHONDA F Legal: Sub/Mine: PAVILLION ORIGINAL TOWN OF MI Lot: 11 Block: 6..., Sub/Mine: PAVILLION ORIGINAL TOWN OF MI Lot: 12 Block: 6... Grantee: LINDSTADT MICHAEL J, LINDSTADT THERESA L
- Grantor: LOCKER JEFFREY D, LOCKER RHONDA F Legal: Quarter: SESW Section: 20 Township: 3n Range: 3e Grantee: LINDSTADT MICHAEL J , LINDSTADT THERESA L
- Groom: MARINER MICHAEL DALLAS J Bride: HUITT BRITTENY DORTHEA
- Groom: GARNETT JAMES MICHAEL Bride: JOHNSON SHANNON KRISTAN
- Groom: BROWN JESSE LOUIS Bride: HUGHES APRIL CHRISTIN
- Groom: BRUCE RODNEY DEAN JR Bride: STONECIPHER DEBBIE PATRICIA
Get your copy of The Ranger online, every day! If you are a current print subscriber and want to also access dailyranger.com online (there is nothing more to purchase) including being able to download The Mining and Energy Edition, click here. Looking to start a new online subscription to dailyranger.com (even if it is for just one day)? Access our secure SSL encrypted server and start your subscription now by clicking here.