Apr 25, 2014 - StaffBirths
A daughter was born to Heidi and Eric Donelson, of Shoshoni, at 1:26 p.m. March 23, 2014, at Lander Regional Hospital. She weighed 7 pounds, 5 ounces.
A daughter was born to Denisse and Eduardo Gamboa, of Riverton, at 12:15 p.m. March 26, 2014, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. She weighed 8 pounds.
Kathleen Stillwell Edwards, 70, of Lander, died Wednesday, April 23, at her home. Per her request, cremation has taken place, and there will be no services.
Howard Harris, 64, formerly of Riverton, died suddenly Monday, April 14, at his home in Coupeville, Wash. There will be no services.
Whisper Circle Game Show is 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. in the activity room at the Dubois Library, 202 N. First St., Dubois. The made-up library game is a new twist of the old "Gossip" game, which should be lots of fun and will end up as a story told by the participants. Attendees can watch or participate. The night is part of the One County/Many Voices series. Event is free and open to the public.
Divorces granted in Fremont County District Court:
Jessica Anne Zoller from Brian Erick Zoller. Joint custody of minor children.
In Riverton Police Department reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- Arrest records were unavailable by press time.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- Jennifer Bundy, 48, of Lander, was arrested for bond violation and open container.
- Sandra Manzanares, 58, of Riverton, was arrested on a Natrona County warrant at about 8:45 p.m. Thursday on Sunnyside Avenue in Riverton.
- Charles Whaley, 66, of Dubois, was arrested for violation of a protection order.
- During this timeframe, the Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center took 66 calls for service. County ambulances were dispatched 11 times, and area fire departments responded to four calls for help. Thirteen people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges, including one for driving under the influence, four other alcohol-related charges, three felony charges and 19 misdemeanor charges. The center currently is responsible for 136 inmates, including 124 at the facility, eight in substance abuse treatment programs, one on home detention and three elsewhere.
- Grantor: TRAPPER PARK INC Legal: Quarter: SWSE Section: 17 Township: 30N Range: 99W Grantee: BARNEY BROOKE M
- Grantor: FORTUNA MATTHEW PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE, FORTUNA RAYMOND A ESTATE OF Legal: Sub/Mine: SUNSET 3RD ADD LA Lot: 21 Block: 9 City: LANDER Grantee: LEWIS NANCY E, VELARDE ALBERT A
- Grantor: OSTERMAN KYLE, STOTTS ASHLEY, OSTERMAN ASHLEY Legal: Sub/Mine: SPRIGGS 3RD ADD LA Lot: 11 Block: 8 City: LAN... Grantee: STEPHEN CALEB, STEPHEN ANGELA
- Grantor: RISSLER COREY Legal: Sub/Mine: SPY GLASS CLUSTER HOMES NORTH ADDITION RI Lot:..., Sub/Mine: SPY GLASS CLUSTER HOMES NORTH ADDITION RI Lot:... Grantee: GALITZ BRIAN TRUSTEE, GALITZ CATHLEEN TRUSTEE, GALITZ BRIAN LIVING TRUST, ... Notes: LOT 94.14
- Grantor: CROSS ARLENE M, CROSS LARRY D Legal: Sub/Mine: LOGAN PARK 1ST ADD RI Lot: 4 Block: 2 City: R... Grantee: EVANS MARK R
- Grantor: HEIL MARVIN H TRUSTEE, HEIL PEGGY A TRUSTEE, HEIL MARVIN H LIVING TRUST, ... Legal: Sub/Mine: HEIL SUB MI Lot: 4 City: MISCELLANEOUS Grantee: PALICZ GLORIA M, PARKER JOY C
- Grantor: MENNING SHAWN Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERVIEW TERRACE SUB RI Lot: 2 Block: 7 City... Grantee: SULLIVAN STEPHEN
- Grantor: WIND RIVER LAND INC Legal: Sub/Mine: VIRDEN SUB MI Lot: 4 City: MISCELLANEOUS Grantee: KNELL TRANSPORT LLC
- Grantor: LANCE RONALD L, LANCE CATHY L Legal: Sub/Mine: COUNTRY CLUB VILLAGES 1ST ADD RI Lot: 61 City... Grantee: SCHAMBER SANDRA
- Grantor: MEDOW DAIN ROBERT, MEDOW AUBREY SKYE Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERVIEW 2ND ADD RI Lot: 11 Block: 2 City: R..., Sub/Mine: RIVERVIEW 2ND ADD RI Lot: 12 Block: 2 City: R... Grantee: FRANK MELISSA D
- Grantor: INGALLS TYREL Legal: Half: N Quarter: SW Section: 2 Township: 2N Range: 4E , Quarter: SE Section: 2 Township: 2N Range: 4E Grantee: INGALLS JASPER, INGALLS RONJA
- Grantor: HARDMAN ROBERT A, HARDMAN GLORIA A Legal: Sub/Mine: RAINTREE ESTATES RI Lot: 1 Block: 3 City: RIV... Grantee: SHOOK ALYSSA M
- Grantor: SECRETARY OF HOUSING & URBAN DEVELOPMENT OF WASHINGTDN DC Legal: Sub/Mine: SPRIGGS 3RD ADD LA Lot: 26 Block: 8 City: LAN... Grantee: CLARK LANE, CLARK JESSICA Notes: SPECIAL WARRANTY DEED
- Grantor: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION Legal: Quarter: SWSW Section: 4 Township: 4N Range: 4W Grantee: SECRETARY OF VETERANS AFFAIRS Notes: SPECIAL WARRANTY DEED
- Grantor: SCHAEFFER NICK JR TRUSTEE, SCHAEFFER LOIS N TRUSTEE, SCHAEFFER NICK JR REVOCABLE LIVING TRUST Legal: Quarter: SESW Section: 4 Township: 4N Range: 4W Grantee: MECUM STEVEN G , MECUM KATHY L
- Grantor: SCHAEFFER NICK JR TRUSTEE, SCHAEFFER LOIS N TRUSTEE, SCHAEFFER NICK JR REVOCABLE LIVING TRUST Legal: Section: 4 Township: 4N Range: 4W Lot: 3 , Section: 4 Township: 4N Range: 4W Lot: 4 , Half: S Quarter: NW Section: 4 Township: 4N Range: 4W , ... Grantee: MARTIN SHELLY L
- Grantor: GORDON GARY D TRUSTEE, GORDON GARY D REVOCABLE TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: SPY GLASS POINT TOWNHOMES RI Lot: 82.1 City: ..., Sub/Mine: SPY GLASS POINT TOWNHOMES RI Lot: 82. City: R... Grantee: JDE MANAGEMENT CO INC
- Groom: MEDICINE CLOUD GARRETT REX SR Bride: WALLOWING BULL AUTUMN SKYE
- Groom: BROWN ROBERT ANTONE Bride: MCLEOD NICOLE LEE
Get your copy of The Ranger online, every day! If you are a current print subscriber and want to also access dailyranger.com online (there is nothing more to purchase) including being able to download The Mining and Energy Edition, click here. Looking to start a new online subscription to dailyranger.com (even if it is for just one day)? Access our secure SSL encrypted server and start your subscription now by clicking here.