Feb 8, 2012 - StaffIn Riverton police reports from Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Joseph Twist, 37, of Riverton, was arrested on a county warrant and for assault in connection to a call made to police at 1:33 p.m. Tuesday concerning a simple assault in the 800 block of East Main Street.
- James Jenkins, 31, of St. Stephen's, was arrested on a municipal warrant and for public intoxication at 7:29 p.m. on Tuesday in the 600 block of Jefferson Avenue. Jude Jenkins, 30, and Tonya Duran, 35, both of Riverton, were also arrested for public intoxication during the incident.
- Stanford Bushyhead, 46, of Riverton, was arrested for disturbing the peace at 8:15 p.m. on Tuesday in the 200 block of Adams Avenue.
In Fremont County Sheriff's reports from Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Richard Stark, 35, of Riverton, was arrested for probation revocation.
- During the same time period, ambulance crews were dispatched five times and firefighters were dispatched once.
Get your copy of The Ranger online, every day! If you are a current print subscriber and want to also access dailyranger.com online (there is nothing more to purchase) including being able to download The Mining and Energy Edition, click here. Looking to start a new online subscription to dailyranger.com (even if it is for just one day)? Access our secure SSL encrypted server and start your subscription now by clicking here.