News of Riverton, Lander and Fremont County, Wyoming, from the Ranger's award winning journalists.
Feb 8, 2012 - Staff
In Riverton police reports from Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Joseph Twist, 37, of Riverton, was arrested on a county warrant and for assault in connection to a call made to police at 1:33 p.m. Tuesday concerning a simple assault in the 800 block of East Main Street.
- James Jenkins, 31, of St. Stephen's, was arrested on a municipal warrant and for public intoxication at 7:29 p.m. on Tuesday in the 600 block of Jefferson Avenue. Jude Jenkins, 30, and Tonya Duran, 35, both of Riverton, were also arrested for public intoxication during the incident.
- Stanford Bushyhead, 46, of Riverton, was arrested for disturbing the peace at 8:15 p.m. on Tuesday in the 200 block of Adams Avenue.
In Fremont County Sheriff's reports from Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Richard Stark, 35, of Riverton, was arrested for probation revocation.
- During the same time period, ambulance crews were dispatched five times and firefighters were dispatched once.