News of Riverton, Lander and Fremont County, Wyoming, from the Ranger's award winning journalists.
Jun 4, 2014 - Staff
A son was born to Jennifer and Nathan Smith, of Riverton, at 3:21 p.m. April 10, 2014, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 7 pounds, 3 ounces.
A son was born to Desma Renee Antelope, of Fort Washakie, and Shane D.J. Spoonhunter, of Arapahoe, at 4:55 a.m. April 13, 2014, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 9 pounds, 15.3 ounces.
A son was born to Sarah Stewart of Riverton. He weighed 7 pounds, 13 ounces.
Relay for Life is June 6 to June 7 at Riverton High School, 2001 W. Sunset Drive, Riverton. Registration is at 5 p.m. The survivor and caregiver lap is at 6 p.m., and the survivor and caregiver dinner is at 6:30 p.m.
Divorces granted in Fremont County District Court:
Courtney Michelle Brooks from Matthew Edward Brooks. Joint custody of minor children.
Zachary Aaron Clark from Kristina Leigh Immenschun. Joint custody of minor children.
In Riverton Police Department reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Tyrone Stiffarm, 35, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court at about 9 a.m. Tuesday in the 100 block of North Sixth Street East.
- Chauncey Friday, 47, of Ethete, was arrested for public intoxication at about 12:20 p.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of East Main Street.
- William Topaum, 36, of Ethete, was arrested for public intoxication and on a warrant for contempt of court at about 12:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of East Main Street.
- Houston Headley, 25, of Arapahoe, was arrested for probation revocation at about 2:15 p.m. Tuesday on Opal Drive.
- Theodore Goggles, 72, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication at about 8:45 p.m. Tuesday in the 200 block of North Federal Boulevard.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Dale Bisbee, 19, of Riverton, was arrested on a Fremont County warrant for probation revocation at about 2:20 p.m. Tuesday in the 1500 block of Webbwood Road in Riverton.
- Gaylen Hill, 43, of Fort Washakie, was arrested for driving under the influence at about 8:30 a.m. Tuesday in the 1700 block of Blue Sky Highway south of Kinnear.
- Kyle Magyar, 29, of Dubois, was arrested for domestic violence battery related to an incident that was reported at about 9:30 p.m. Monday on Carson Street in Dubois. Initial reports state he attacked his ex-girlfriend and fled the area.
- A car reportedly "went through a fence" at about 1:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 100 block of North Main Street in Hudson. No injuries were reported; the driver reported the incident.
- A burglary was reported at about 6:30 p.m. Tuesday on Snowberry Lane in Riverton. A television reportedly was missing; officials have no suspects.
- A door to a residence reportedly was kicked in at about 9:30 p.m. Tuesday on Pleasant Drive in Riverton. Officials said nothing was taken.
- Grantor: HAMM DORIS ADELLE TRUSTEE, HAMM DORIS ADELLE REVOCABLE LIVING TRUST Legal: Quarter: NE Section: 5 Township: 1N Range: 3E Grantee: WHITEHURST JERRY A, WHITEHURST CAROL A
- Grantor: MARTIN DEBRA K Legal: Sub/Mine: ALTA VISTA HEIGHTS SUB LA Lot: 2 City: LANDER Grantee: ROLLINO RICHARD S, ROLLINO MARY A Notes: TRACT 2
- Grantor: KRASKE GREG L , KRASKE ILJA, BIRKLE MARK W, ... Legal: Sub/Mine: PORCUPINE SUB FILING #2 RESUBD OF LOT 133 DU L... Grantee: HUTSON HAROLD JOHN JR, HUTSON AMY RICHELLE Notes: RECORDED TOGETHER AT REQUEST OF TITLE COMPANY
- Grantor: NORRIS RENTALS INC Legal: Sub/Mine: MADDENS ADD LA Lot: 6 Block: 48 City: LANDER Grantee: DOBRINSKI BYRON, DOBRINSKI KAYLA
- Grantor: DAVID DALE A, DAVID DALE, DAVID TERESA L, ... Legal: Sub/Mine: WOODRIDGE ESTATES REPLAT LOTS 1&2 BLK 9 RI Lo... Grantee: KISLING KYLE A, KISLING LINDSEY K
- Grantor: GRIFFIN JOSEPH VERN, GRIFFIN LAURIE L Legal: Quarter: SESE Section: 17 Township: 2N Range: 4E Grantee: POST MATHEW A, POST DONNA L
- Grantor: FIFE KELLY S, FIFE PATSY A Legal: Sub/Mine: RENEGADE FIRST ADDITION MI Lot: 3 City: MISCE... Grantee: GRIFFIN JOSEPH VERN
- Grantor: CASSITY HOLLY M TRUSTEE, CASSITY JIMMIE W TRUSTEE, CASSITY HOLLY M LIVING TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: BRASEL ADD RI Lot: 1 Block: 2 City: RIVERTON Grantee: COLLINS ANDREA M
- Grantor: HILL JOHN RICHARD WOOD Legal: Half: E Section: 25 Township: 1N Range: 3E Grantee: HILL FRANK PARKER JR
- Grantor: SEELY THEODORE H TRUSTEE, SEELY THEODORE H REVOCABLE TRUST Legal: Section: 32 Township: 34N Range: 99W Lot: 3 , Section: 5 Township: 33N Range: 99W Lot: 5 Grantee: SEELY THEODORE H TRUSTEE, SEELY THEODORE H REVOCABLE TRUST
- Grantor: CHASE DANIEL L Legal: Sub/Mine: RED CANYON RETREAT SUB MI Lot: 24 City: MISCE..., Sub/Mine: RED CANYON RETREAT SUB MI Lot: 25 City: MISCE... Grantee: HUGHES JOHN A, HUGHES VICKI L
- Grantor: SECRETARY OF HOUSING & URBAN DEVELOPMENT OF WASHINGTON DC Legal: Sub/Mine: BURCHS 1ST ADD RI Lot: 1 Block: 2 City: RIVER... Grantee: BRACKEN CHARLES RAY JR Notes: SPECIAL WARRANTY DEED
- Grantor: SMITH MICHAEL D TRUSTEE, SMITH MICHAEL D LIVING TRUST, SMITH JUANITA TRUSTEE, ... Legal: Sub/Mine: INDIAN LOOKOUT FIFTH SUBDIVISION LA Lot: 11 Bl... Grantee: SMITH MICHAEL D, SMITH JUANITA
- Grantor: COX LONNIE R Legal: Sub/Mine: COX SUB MI Lot: 3 City: MISCELLANEOUS, Sub/Mine: COX SUB MI Lot: 4 City: MISCELLANEOUS, Sub/Mine: COX SUB MI Lot: 5 City: MISCELLANEOUS Grantee: ALEXANDER WADE T, ALEXANDER ROBYN Notes: TRACTS 3, 4 AND 5
- Grantor: IRWIN ELIZABETH M Legal: Quarter: SWSE Section: 15 Township: 42N Range: 108W Grantee: ROSE EON L
- Grantor: SWENSON GENE H TRUSTEE, SWENSON MARILYN R TRUSTEE, SWENSON MARILYN R & GENE H FAMILY TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERVIEW ADD RI Lot: 5 Block: 7 City: RIVERTON Grantee: SWENSON MARILYN R
- Grantor: GALVAN VALENTIN MARTINEZ, GALVAN RHEA KAYE Legal: Sub/Mine: RENEGADE FIRST ADDITION MI Lot: 12 City: MISC... Grantee: GALVAN FAMILY TRUST
- Groom: MONROE ERRON JOSEPH VINCENT Bride: SPOONHUNTER LESLIE ANN
- Groom: BEHAN CLARENCE LEONARD JR Bride: LAROCQUE PATTY LYNN
- Groom: ROBINSON DANIEL LISLE Bride: MCDONALD NANCY GAIL
- Groom: WOOLETT DAKOTA RYAN Bride: HARRISON JENNIFER ROSE