Emergency callsFeb 15, 2012 Staff
In Riverton police reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Benjamin P. Gale, 20, of Riverton, was arrested at 12:50 a.m. Tuesday for minor in possession at his home.
- Victoria Reinette Saunders, 51, of Riverton, was arrested at 3:40 p.m. Tuesday for a probation violation. The arrest took place at 609 E. Madison Avenue.
- Dana James Eagle, 35, of Riverton, was arrested at 6 p.m. Tuesday for pedestrian under the influence and resisting/interfering with a police officer. The arrest was made in the 900 block of East Washington.
- Marcus David Brown Jr., 33, of Riverton, was arrested at 9 p.m. Tuesday for public intoxication. The arrest took place in the 800 block of N. East Ninth Street.
In Fremont County Sheriff's reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Jana Behan, 29, of Riverton, and Melissa Brown, 35, of Ethete, were arrested for contempt of court.
- Cisco Flood, 26, of Riverton, and Sandy Napier, 47, of Riverton, were arrested for probation revocation.
- Jose Santistevan, 67, of Rawlins, was arrested for driving while under the influence.
- Jessie Sears, 26, of Sheridan, was arrested for bond revocation.
- During the same time frame, ambulance crews were called out 13 times. Firefighters responded to one call for service.