Feb 15, 2012 - StaffIn Riverton police reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Benjamin P. Gale, 20, of Riverton, was arrested at 12:50 a.m. Tuesday for minor in possession at his home.
- Victoria Reinette Saunders, 51, of Riverton, was arrested at 3:40 p.m. Tuesday for a probation violation. The arrest took place at 609 E. Madison Avenue.
- Dana James Eagle, 35, of Riverton, was arrested at 6 p.m. Tuesday for pedestrian under the influence and resisting/interfering with a police officer. The arrest was made in the 900 block of East Washington.
- Marcus David Brown Jr., 33, of Riverton, was arrested at 9 p.m. Tuesday for public intoxication. The arrest took place in the 800 block of N. East Ninth Street.
In Fremont County Sheriff's reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Jana Behan, 29, of Riverton, and Melissa Brown, 35, of Ethete, were arrested for contempt of court.
- Cisco Flood, 26, of Riverton, and Sandy Napier, 47, of Riverton, were arrested for probation revocation.
- Jose Santistevan, 67, of Rawlins, was arrested for driving while under the influence.
- Jessie Sears, 26, of Sheridan, was arrested for bond revocation.
- During the same time frame, ambulance crews were called out 13 times. Firefighters responded to one call for service.
Get your copy of The Ranger online, every day! If you are a current print subscriber and want to also access dailyranger.com online (there is nothing more to purchase) including being able to download The Mining and Energy Edition, click here. Looking to start a new online subscription to dailyranger.com (even if it is for just one day)? Access our secure SSL encrypted server and start your subscription now by clicking here.