Feb 16, 2012 - StaffIn Riverton police reports from Wednesday to Thursday morning:
• At 12:41 p.m. on Wednesday in the 800 block of North Federal Boulevard, police arrested Stacy Middleton, 35, of Riverton, on a warrant for probation revocation.
• Anderson Antelope, 50, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication at 5:26 p.m. on Wednesday in the 100 block of North Seventh East Street.
• At 5:39 p.m. on Wednesday, police arrested Lenny Monroe, 30, of Riverton, on a municipal court warrant in the 1300 block of Redwood Drive.
• Gerald Sittingeagle, 49, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication at 7:04 p.m. on Wednesday in the 200 block of North Federal Boulevard.
• Donald Smith, 48, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication.
In Fremont County Sheriff's reports from Wednesday to Thursday morning:
• There were no arrests reported.
• During the same time period, ambulance crews responded to 12 calls and firefighters handled four calls for assistance.
Get your copy of The Ranger online, every day! If you are a current print subscriber and want to also access dailyranger.com online (there is nothing more to purchase) including being able to download The Mining and Energy Edition, click here. Looking to start a new online subscription to dailyranger.com (even if it is for just one day)? Access our secure SSL encrypted server and start your subscription now by clicking here.