Sep 23, 2012 - StaffA rental mobile home, which had been occupied only for a few days by Jesse and Chezere Manzanares, was described by Riverton Fire District investigator Matt Lee as a total loss. The source of the fire was determined to be a heating appliance in the laundry room. Chezere Manzanares suffered moderate burns to her hands when she attempted to extinguish the 2:30 a.m. fire. A pet python and dog were lost in the multiple-alarm blaze.
Get your copy of The Ranger online, every day! If you are a current print subscriber and want to also access dailyranger.com online (there is nothing more to purchase) including being able to download The Mining and Energy Edition, click here. Looking to start a new online subscription to dailyranger.com (even if it is for just one day)? Access our secure SSL encrypted server and start your subscription now by clicking here.