Sep 27, 2012 - StaffCorrections
In Wednesday's Ranger, the page 9 correction should have said that Friday's Riverton High School Homecoming parade begins at 1:30 p.m.
Jean Marie Chapel-Schmuck, 19 months, died Monday, Sept. 24, at Children's Hospital in Aurora, Colo. Graveside services will be at 2 p.m. Monday, Oct. 1, at the Riverside Cemetery with Chris Vosler officiating.
High Mountain Cowboy Church Family Roundup is at 9 a.m. at the Lander Old Timers Outdoor Arena. Events and lunch are free to participants. Events last from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. For information or to register, call 332-3423 or e-mail at email@example.com.
Petroleum Reduction Seminar is at 9 a.m. at the Noble Hotel, 288 Main St., Lander. The National Outdoor Leadership School and The Yellowstone Teton Clean Energy Coalition will host a free petroleum reduction seminar. This event will feature presentations on a variety of alternative fuels, vehicle technologies and fuel economy strategies. Lunch will be provided by NOLS. For more information, e-mail Phillip Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phil Stombaugh Discussion is at 6:30 p.m. at the Riverton Branch Library, 1330 W. Park Ave. Phil Stombaugh recently returned from Guinea, West Africa, and will give an informative talk about his trip. Light refreshments will be available during his talk. Stombaugh is a missionary affiliated with the Christian and Missionary Alliance and is currently on tour with churches in the West.
Divorces granted in Fremont County District Court:
Annette E. Austin from Brian W. Austin. Wife granted custody of minor children.
Julie Lorraine Bailey from Darren LeRoy Bailey. Joint custody of minor child.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Wednesday to Thursday morning:
- Ryan Cover, 23, of Rohnert Park, Calif., was arrested for possession of a controlled substance, speeding and no insurance.
- Mathilde Hakoun, 23, of France, was arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
- Raymond McKing, 21, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear at about 10:30 p.m. Wednesday in the 700 block of East Main Street in Riverton.
In Riverton Police Department reports Wednesday to Thursday morning:
- Audrelia Jenkins, 26, of Riverton, was arrested on a Natrona County warrant at about 7:15 a.m. Wednesday in the 300 block of East Madison Avenue. Natalie Brown, 27, of St. Stephens, was arrested on a federal warrant during the same incident.
- Johnny Tillman, 57, of Fort Washakie, was arrested on a municipal warrant at about 7:15 p.m. Wednesday in the 800 block of North Federal Boulevard.
- Steven Amos, 40, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication at about 10 p.m. Tuesday in the 700 block of East Main Street.Wall Street
- Grantor: STEVENS JAMIE, STEVENS SARAH Legal: Sub/Mine: RAINTREE ESTATES RI Lot: 3 Block: 4 City: MIS... Grantee: ROMERO SUZANNE M
- Grantor: SCERETARY OF VETERANS AFFAIRS & OFFICE OF THE UNITED STAT... Legal: Sub/Mine: KNIGHT SUB RI Lot: 15 Block: 1 City: RIVERTON Grantee: COOPER RAYMOND P
- Grantor: GARTRELL H FAITH Legal: Quarter: NW Section: 16 Township: 41n Range: 106w Grantee: GARTRELL H FAITH TRUSTEE, SCHWARTZ RICHARD H TRUSTEE, GARTRELL H FAITH REVOCABLE TRUST
- Grantor: SCHWARTZ RICHARD HARBISON, GARTRELL HELEN FAITH, GARTRALL HELEN FAITH Legal: Quarter: NW Section: 16 Township: 41n Range: 106w Grantee: GARTRELL H FAITH
- Grantor: WHITE MARK J TRUSTEE, HERNANDEZ ENEZ TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: JENSEN ADD RI Lot: 8 Block: 2 City: RIVERTON Grantee: MEEKS JUSTIN P
- Grantor: STREMMING JOHN P Legal: Sub/Mine: JACKSON PARK ADD LA Lot: 3 Block: 73 City: LA..., Sub/Mine: JACKSON PARK ADD LA Lot: 4 Block: 73 City: LA... Grantee: ULRICH DOUGLAS D, ULRICH MARLENE M
- Grantor: KAVANAGH KATHLEEN T Legal: Quarter: SWNE Section: 20 Township: 32N Range: 99W , Quarter: NWSE Section: 20 Township: 32N Range: 99W Grantee: INSALACO PHILIP JOHN
- Grantor: LAJEUNESSE GEORGE W, LAJEUNESSE JEANNE KNOWLES Legal: Quarter: NWSE Section: 9 Township: 1s Range: 1w Grantee: LAJEUNESSE GEORGE W, LAJEUNESSE JEANNE KNOWLES, LAJEUNESSE HAYES CURTIS
- Grantor: HUFF PHILIP T, HUFF LELAH KATHLEEN Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERS EDGE CONDOMINIUMS LA Lot: 101 City: LA... Grantee: GILBERTSON DENNIS
Get your copy of The Ranger online, every day! If you are a current print subscriber and want to also access dailyranger.com online (there is nothing more to purchase) including being able to download The Mining and Energy Edition, click here. Looking to start a new online subscription to dailyranger.com (even if it is for just one day)? Access our secure SSL encrypted server and start your subscription now by clicking here.