Oct 3, 2012 - StaffDeaths
Shannon Brockie died Monday, Sept. 27, in Riverton. Services will be at 1 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 4, at the Kuper Memorial Cemetery in Chinook, Mont. A reception will follow to celebrate her life at the Eagles Club in Chinook, Mont.
Bervadon L. Mitchell, 81, died Saturday, Sept. 29. A celebration of life will be at 2 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 6, at Davis Funeral Home. Interment will follow at Mountain View Cemetery. Visitation will be 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 5, at Davis Funeral Home and one hour before the service.
Norma Jean Schiver Laird, 84, died Monday, Oct. 1. A visitation will be 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 3, in the Chapel of Mount Hope, Hudson's Funeral Home, Lander. A family directed memorial service will be at 2 p.m. Friday, Oct. 5, in the Church of the Nazarene, 385 N. Second St., Lander.
Divorces granted in Fremont County District Court:
Katina Marie Bohanan from Michael Leon Bohanan. Joint custody of minor children.
Hilary R. Scott-Bowles from Joshua Colby Bowles. Wife granted custody of minor child. Wife's former name of Scott restored.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Marie Donathan, 20, of Riverton, was arrested for probation revocation.
- Carl King, 25, of Riverton, was arrested for probation revocation.
- Shilo Twobulls, 23, of Riverton, was arrested for probation revocation.
- Deputies responded at about 11:30 a.m. Tuesday to reports of a traffic accident on Sheep Camp Road in Pavillion. According to reports, a silage truck had overturned while negotiating a sharp corner. Deputies said the driver, a 29-year-old man, did not suffer any life-threatening injuries. The incident will be investigated as a farm machinery accident, not an actual traffic collision, as the equipment involved was not a motor vehicle. Deputies said the machinery was hauling corn silage at the time of the overturn, and driver error was reported to have caused the incident.
- Deputies served an arrest warrant at about 8:10 a.m. Tuesday to a person whose identity is being withheld pursuant to Wyoming State Statute 6-2-319a, which does not allow officials to release the name of a person charged with sexual assault allegations.
In Riverton Police Department reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Bernard Elbowshield, 38, of Arapahoe, was arrested for disturbing the peace at about 7:20 a.m. Tuesday at Riverton Memorial Hospital.
- Dallas Dresser, 25, of Arapahoe, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear at about 3:15 p.m. Tuesday in the 700 block of North Second Street West.
- Steven Oldman, 22, of Arapahoe, was arrested for disturbing the peace at about 9:25 p.m. Tuesday at the Fremont County Alcohol Crisis Center.
- Delmar Barrett, 28, of Riverton, was arrested on a Campbell County warrant after midnight Wednesday.Wall Street
- Grantor: LANDER CITY OF Legal: Quarter: SWNW Section: 17 Township: 33N Range: 99W , Sub/Mine: BUENA VISTA PARK ADDITION LA Lot: 3 Block: 179..., Sub/Mine: BUENA VISTA PARK ADDITION LA Lot: 4 Block: 179... Grantee: SPUR ENTERPRISES INC
- Grantor: SPUR ENTERPRISES INC Legal: Quarter: SWNW Section: 17 Township: 33N Range: 99W Grantee: LANDER CITY OF
- Grantor: COFFMAN MARC ALAN, COFFMAN APRIL DAWN Legal: Sub/Mine: EARL & FARLOW ADD LA Lot: 13 Block: 102 City:..., Sub/Mine: EARL & FARLOW ADD LA Lot: 14 Block: 102 City:... Grantee: BLAIR ANDREW J, KLANCHER JAQUELYN E
- Grantor: GRIGG GARY F, GRIGG PAMALA S Legal: Section: 35 Township: 34n Range: 99w Lot: 3 Grantee: SAWYER CHAD K
- Grantor: TAYLOR SAMUEL R Legal: Quarter: SWSW Section: 15 Township: 38n Range: 94w , Quarter: SESW Section: 15 Township: 38n Range: 94w Grantee: TAYLOR STEVEN L, TAYLOR DIANNE D
- Grantor: STANSFIELD JOSEPH K TRUSTEE, STANSFIELD JOSEPH K TRUST Legal: Section: 28 Township: 4N Range: 2E , Quarter: SENE Section: 28 Township: 4N Range: 2E , Quarter: SESW Section: 28 Township: 4N Range: 2E , ... Grantee: LR SMITH INVESTMENTS LLC Notes: TRACTS 5, 4 & 6 SEC 28 T4N R2E, TRACTS 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 AND 11 SEC 27 T4N R2E
- Grantor: BULOW PAM Legal: Quarter: SWSW Section: 15 Township: 38N Range: 94W , Quarter: SESW Section: 15 Township: 38N Range: 94W Grantee: TAYLOR STEVEN L, TAYLOR DIANNE D
- Grantor: TAYLOR SCOTT L Legal: Quarter: SWSW Section: 15 Township: 38N Range: 94W , Quarter: SESW Section: 15 Township: 38N Range: 94W Grantee: TAYLOR STEVEN L, TAYLOR DIANNE D
Get your copy of The Ranger online, every day! If you are a current print subscriber and want to also access dailyranger.com online (there is nothing more to purchase) including being able to download The Mining and Energy Edition, click here. Looking to start a new online subscription to dailyranger.com (even if it is for just one day)? Access our secure SSL encrypted server and start your subscription now by clicking here.