Oct 5, 2012 - StaffCorrections
In Thursday's Ranger, the page five cutline for the "Hospitals brainstorm ways to improve" story should have said Kristie Yorgason is a maternity nurse at Riverton Memorial Hospital.
Neroy Friday, 67, died Tuesday, Oct. 2, at the hospice center in Riverton. Cremation has taken places, and there will be no services. Arrangements are provided by Wind Dancer Funeral Home.
Marcia Quale Haworth, 78, of Riverton, died Tuesday, Oct. 2, at her home in Riverton. Memorial services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 20, at the Davis Funeral Home in Riverton. Inurnment will follow at Mountain View Cemetery. A reception will follow at noon at the St. James Episcopal Church Social Hall. Memorials may be made to the St. James Episcopal Church in care of the Davis Funeral Home, 2203 W. Main St., Riverton, WY 82501.
Help for Health Hospice Transitions Volunteer Training is at noon at Help for Health Hospice, 1240 College View Drive, Riverton. For more information or to register, call Cyndi hamilton at 856-1206.
Good Sam Roundup is at 5 p.m. at Archer's Buffet and Grill, 400 N. Federal Blvd., Riverton. The state director will be there to discuss next year's Samboree.
Zumba With Melissa Garrett is at 6 p.m. at the Shoshoni Recreation District Building, 97 Maple Street, Shoshoni. Cost is $15 for six weeks or $3 a session.
Stroke and Osteoporosis Screening is at First Baptist Church, 339 Sweetwater St., Lander. Packages start at $159. All five screenings take 60 to 90 minutes to complete. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 1-877-237-1287. Pre-registration is required.
Fremont County School District 25 Board Meeting is at 7 p.m. at the Administration Office, 121 N. Fifth St. West, Riverton.
Divorces granted in Fremont County District Court:
Jessica L. Caines from Charles L. Caines. Wife granted sole custody of minor children.
Rodney Lee Carver from Betsy Rae Carver. Joint custody of minor children.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- Patrick Jacobson, 31, of Pavillion, was arrested for simple assault/domestic violence at about 10:50 p.m. Thursday in the 400 block of North Main Street in Pavillion.
In Riverton Police Department reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- Nikki Lynn Perry, 27, of Riverton, was arrested at about 7 p.m. Thursday at 31 Sioux Drive for possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver. According to reports, the Wyoming Division of Criminal Investigation Northwest Drug Enforcement Team had received information about methamphetamine trafficking at 31 Sioux Drive in Riverton. While following up on the information, DCI agents determined that methamphetamine was being distributed from 31 Sioux Drive, and a search warrant was obtained for the residence. DCI agents, accompanied by agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Riverton Police Department, the Fremont County Sheriff's Office and the Lander Police Department K-9 Unit conducted the search, which resulted in the seizure of roughly 20 grams of methamphetamine, along with weight scales and packaging materials. Perry was arrested during the incident. DCI agents will continue the investigation, and additional arrests and charges are expected related to the drug trafficking conspiracy.
- Grantor: HOMAN JOHN, HOMAN LORETTA Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERVIEW HEIGHTS 1ST ADD RI Lot: 12 City: RI..., Quarter: SE Section: 31 Township: 2N Range: 3E , Quarter: SW Section: 32 Township: 2N Range: 3E , ... Grantee: HAMM JASON Notes: RESERVING EASEMENT
- Grantor: RANDALL YOLANDA K Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERVIEW TERRACE SUB RI Lot: 3 Block: 12 Cit... Grantee: LANCE SANDRA LEMOINE
- Grantor: STEVENS JAMIE, STEVENS SARAH Legal: Sub/Mine: RAINTREE ESTATES RI Lot: 3 Block: 4 City: MIS... Grantee: ROMERO SUZANNE M
- Grantor: SCERETARY OF VETERANS AFFAIRS & OFFICE OF THE UNITED STAT... Legal: Sub/Mine: KNIGHT SUB RI Lot: 15 Block: 1 City: RIVERTON Grantee: COOPER RAYMOND P
- Grantor: GARTRELL H FAITH Legal: Quarter: NW Section: 16 Township: 41n Range: 106w Grantee: GARTRELL H FAITH TRUSTEE, SCHWARTZ RICHARD H TRUSTEE, GARTRELL H FAITH REVOCABLE TRUST
- Grantor: SCHWARTZ RICHARD HARBISON, GARTRELL HELEN FAITH, GARTRALL HELEN FAITH Legal: Quarter: NW Section: 16 Township: 41n Range: 106w Grantee: GARTRELL H FAITH
- Grantor: WHITE MARK J TRUSTEE, HERNANDEZ ENEZ TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: JENSEN ADD RI Lot: 8 Block: 2 City: RIVERTON Grantee: MEEKS JUSTIN P
- Grantor: STREMMING JOHN P Legal: Sub/Mine: JACKSON PARK ADD LA Lot: 3 Block: 73 City: LA..., Sub/Mine: JACKSON PARK ADD LA Lot: 4 Block: 73 City: LA... Grantee: ULRICH DOUGLAS D, ULRICH MARLENE M
- Grantor: KAVANAGH KATHLEEN T Legal: Quarter: SWNE Section: 20 Township: 32N Range: 99W , Quarter: NWSE Section: 20 Township: 32N Range: 99W Grantee: INSALACO PHILIP JOHN
- Grantor: LAJEUNESSE GEORGE W, LAJEUNESSE JEANNE KNOWLES Legal: Quarter: NWSE Section: 9 Township: 1s Range: 1w Grantee: LAJEUNESSE GEORGE W, LAJEUNESSE JEANNE KNOWLES, LAJEUNESSE HAYES CURTIS
- Grantor: HUFF PHILIP T, HUFF LELAH KATHLEEN Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERS EDGE CONDOMINIUMS LA Lot: 101 City: LA... Grantee: GILBERTSON DENNIS Notes: UNIT #101
- Grantor: NELSON GARY DWAINE PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE, NELSON RUTH ESTATE OF Legal: Sub/Mine: SUNSET 1ST ADD LA Lot: 1 Block: 1 City: LANDER Grantee: PLATT DUSTIN J, PLATT JENNIFER L
Get your copy of The Ranger online, every day! If you are a current print subscriber and want to also access dailyranger.com online (there is nothing more to purchase) including being able to download The Mining and Energy Edition, click here. Looking to start a new online subscription to dailyranger.com (even if it is for just one day)? Access our secure SSL encrypted server and start your subscription now by clicking here.