Oct 10, 2012 - StaffClarification
Two names inadvertently were omitted from Tuesday's page one story on the farmers market pumpkin weigh-off in Riverton. Pehton Truempler took second place in the junior division for his 75-pound pumpkin, and Brueklyn Truempler was third in the same division. Her pumpkin weighed 49 pounds.
David Charles Bates, 84, of Lander, died Sunday, Oct. 7, at his home. Services are at 10 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 11, at Trinity Episcopal Church. Charles Clarke is officiating, and there will be Masonic services. Cremation has taken place.
Tom Birch, 83, died Saturday, Oct. 6, at the Wind River Health Care Center, in Riverton. Graveside services will be at 1 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 13, at Riverview Memorial Gardens in Worland. Viewing will from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. Friday at Davis Funeral Home.
Donald R. Brown-Wallowingbull, 55, died Monday, Oct. 8, at Wind River Healthcare Center in Riverton. Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Friday, Oct. 12, at St. Stephens Catholic Church. Interment will follow at Wallowingbull Cemetery. A rosary will be at 7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 11, at St. Stephens Catholic Church. A wake will follow at 6 Gas Hills Road.
Marcia Quale Haworth, 78, of Riverton, died Tuesday, Oct. 2, at her home in Riverton. Memorial services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 20, at the Davis Funeral Home in Riverton. Interment will follow at Mountain View Cemetery. A reception will follow at noon at the St. James Episcopal Church Social Hall.
Theodore Barret Hungary, 46, of Denver, died Saturday, Oct. 6, in Denver. Services are pending.
Mildred "Millie" M. Kringle, 90, of St. Joseph, Minn., died Saturday, Oct. 6, at the Veterans Administration Medical Center, St. Cloud, Minn. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 13, at Benson Funeral Home Chapel, St. Cloud, Minn. Visitation will be one hour before the service Saturday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Maple Hill Cemetery, Hibbing, Minn.
William E. "Eddie" Leake, 66, died in his sleep Tuesday, Oct. 9. Memorial services will be at 2 p.m. Friday, Oct. 12, at Davis Funeral Home with the Rev. Robin Stupka officiating.
Women in Science Conference is at Central Wyoming College, Riverton. More than 300 middle and high school girls from all over the state converge at CWC to participate in breakout sessions and workshops presented by women involved in the STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) fields.
Jim Brown Nature Photos Exhibit Reception is 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. in the Arts Center Gallery, at Central Wyoming College, Riverton. The public is invited.
In Riverton Police Department reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Wolf Duran, 20, of Arapahoe, was arrested for assault and minor under the influence.
- Clowry Means, 45, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Shasta Wesaw, 31, of Fort Washakie, was arrested on a warrant for bond revocation.
- Grantor: CITIFINANCIAL INC Legal: Sub/Mine: HIGHLAND PARK 2ND ADD RI Lot: 20 Block: 3 Cit..., Sub/Mine: VIRGINIA DALE 2ND ADD RI Lot: 11 Block: 4 Cit... Grantee: POGLAJEN RICHARD Notes: SPECIAL WARRANTY DEED
- Grantor: MORGART LEAH, MORGART WAYNE G JR, MORGART RICHARD V, ... Legal: Sub/Mine: SHOSHONI ORIGINAL TOWN OF SH Lot: 3 Block: 16 ..., Sub/Mine: SHOSHONI ORIGINAL TOWN OF SH Lot: 4 Block: 16 ..., Sub/Mine: SHOSHONI ORIGINAL TOWN OF SH Lot: 5 Block: 16 ..., ... Grantee: BOECKEN MARY
- Grantor: PENDERGRAFT CHRISTOPHER E, PENDERGRAFT JILL L Legal: Sub/Mine: WY INDUSTRIAL PARK FILING #1 REPLAT #2 RI Lot... Grantee: WIGGS CRAIG L, WIGGS KATHLEEN S
- Grantor: MOWRY JAMES, MOWRY SHELLY Legal: Sub/Mine: LOGAN PARK 1ST ADD RI Lot: 10 Block: 4 City: ... Grantee: ANDERSON ROSS
- Grantor: TROVER W MORRIS, TROVER IRAS W Legal: Sub/Mine: PARK VIEW ADD RI Lot: 10 Block: 1 City: RIVER... Grantee: TROVER WELLINGTON MORRIS TRUSTEE, TROVER IRAS WRIGHT TRUSTEE, TROVER FAMILY LIVING TRUST
Get your copy of The Ranger online, every day! If you are a current print subscriber and want to also access dailyranger.com online (there is nothing more to purchase) including being able to download The Mining and Energy Edition, click here. Looking to start a new online subscription to dailyranger.com (even if it is for just one day)? Access our secure SSL encrypted server and start your subscription now by clicking here.