TodayOct 17, 2012 Staff
A son was born to Christa Richardson and Jared Nettles, of Riverton, at 2:49 a.m. Sept. 13, 2012, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 7 pounds.
A son was born to Chrystal Felter, of Ethete, and James Gardner, of Riverton, at 1:44 a.m. Sept. 14, 2012, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 8 pounds, 7 ounces.
Burnell Thomas Killion, 86, of Cheyenne, died Tuesday, Oct. 16, at Kindred Transitional Care in Cheyenne. Cremation has taken place at Cheyenne Memorial Gardens under the direction of Wiederspahn-Radomsky Chapel. A celebration of life will be at a later date in Dubois.
James "Jim" McCarty Sloan, of Lander, died Friday, Oct. 12, in Murray, Utah, after a brain aneurysm suffered while helping his lifelong friend, Bill Brill, harvest one of the biggest elk the two of them had ever seen. A celebration of his life will be in July 2013 at the ranch he loved. Specific details will be posted at a later date. Condolences and remembrances can be expressed online at www.andersonmortuary.com.
Leviticus Esau Lloyd Whiteman, infant son of Shaw Esau Whiteman and Crystal Lynn Dresser, died Sunday, Oct. 14, at his home in Riverton. Services are pending at the Davis Funeral Home.
Dorothy Marie Wilson, of Lander, died Sunday, Oct. 14, in Lander. A visitation is 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 18, in the Chapel of Mount Hope, Hudson's Funeral Home, Lander. The funeral service will follow at 11 a.m. in the same location. Burial will follow in the Mount Hope Cemetery.
"The Odd Couple" is at 7:30 p.m. at the Robert A. Peck Arts Center Theatre at Central Wyoming College, Riverton. For more information, visit www.cwc.edu.
Divorces granted in Fremont County District Court:
Chris D. David from Kimberly Ann David. Joint custody of minor children. Wife's former name of Hale restored.
Donna Marie Davis from Ronald Keith Davis. Wife's former name of Stevens restored.
In Riverton Police Department reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Terry Frey, 40, of Riverton, was arrested for driving under the influence and use of a controlled substance at about 1 a.m. Tuesday at Walmart.
- Michael Moss, 32, of Ethete, was arrested for possession of marijuana and pedestrian under the influence at about 11:40 a.m. Tuesday in the 300 block of North Federal Boulevard.
- Marcus Brown, 34, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication at about 10:45 p.m. Tuesday in the 600 block of West Adams Avenue.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- No arrests were recorded during this timeframe.
- Grantor: DEUTSCHE BANK NATIONAL TRUST COMPANY, AMERIQUEST MORTGAGE SECURITIES TRUST Legal: Quarter: NESW Section: 34 Township: 1N Range: 4E Grantee: CFI LLC
- Grantor: LASTER CHARLES DARRELL Legal: Sub/Mine: SHOSHONI ORIGINAL TOWN OF SH Lot: 4 Block: 19 ..., Sub/Mine: SHOSHONI ORIGINAL TOWN OF SH Lot: 5 Block: 19 ... Grantee: SWENOR JONATHAN E, SWENOR MARNIE L
- Grantor: ANDERSON NANCY , ANDERSON NICK, ANDERSON JUSTIN NORMAN, ... Legal: Sub/Mine: BRASEL ADD RI Lot: 9 Block: 1 City: RIVERTON, Sub/Mine: BRASEL ADD RI Lot: 10 Block: 1 City: RIVERTON Grantee: GEIKE LORAINE
- Grantor: HERBERT JOHN M , HERBERT JOLEEN M Legal: Quarter: SENE Section: 25 Township: 42n Range: 108w , Quarter: SWNW Section: 30 Township: 42n Range: 108w Grantee: AMERINE WILLARD C
- Grantor: YOUNG MARY L TRUSTEE, YOUNG MICHAEL A TRUSTEE, YOUNG MARY L LIVING TRUST, ... Legal: Section: 27 Township: 34N Range: 100W Lot: 2 , Section: 27 Township: 34N Range: 100W Lot: 3 , Half: N Quarter: NW Section: 34 Township: 34N Range: 100W Grantee: YOUNG JEFFREY A
- Grantor: YOUNG MARY L TRUSTEE, YOUNG MICHAEL A TRUSTEE, YOUNG MARY L LIVING TRUST, ... Legal: Section: 28 Township: 34N Range: 100W Lot: 4 Grantee: SHEPPERSON YOUNG WILLOW CREEK FAMILY LIMITED PARTNERSHIP