News of Riverton, Lander and Fremont County, Wyoming, from the Ranger's award winning journalists.
Nov 1, 2012 - Staff
A son was born to Tammy and Nathan Sargent, of Riverton, at 3:33 a.m. Sept. 18, 2012, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 7 pounds, 5 ounces.
A daughter was born to Janelle Duran and Ambrose Underwood, of Arapahoe, at 2:10 a.m. Sept. 29, 2012, at Lander Regional Hospital. She weighed 5 pounds, 7 ounces.
A son was born to Rebecca and Tyler Wiese, of Riverton, at 9:50 a.m. Sept. 25, 2012, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 9 pounds.
Big Horn Sheep Center Fundraiser and Banquet is at 5:30 p.m. at Headwaters Arts and Conference Center, 20 Stalnaker St., Dubois. Tickets are $35 to $65. For more information, 455-3429 or www.bighorn.org.
DOES Annual Craft Show is 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Lander Senior Center, 205 S. 10th St. Lunch will be served. Tables are $15. For more information and to register, call Beebee Logue at 332-3535.
New Beginnings Craft Fair is 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Holiday Inn, 900 E. Sunset Ave., Riverton. Tables are $35. For more information or to register, call Cindy Harris at 850-6538.
Make It With Wool Competition is at 10 a.m. at the Reach Foundation, 622 N. Eighth W. St, Riverton. Judging will begin at 10:30 a.m. Contestants can enter work into several categories: sewing, knitting, crocheting, spinning and weaving. Entry forms may be picked up at the UW Extension office in Riverton or in Lander. Fees for the contest are $15. For more information, contact Patti Griffith at 856-8260 or email@example.com.
19th Annual Bighorn Sheep Center Fundraiser and Dinner is at 5:30 p.m. at The Headwaters, 20 Stalnaker St., Dubois. Dinner is at 6:30 p.m. Event includes door prizes, raffles, games and auctions. Tickets are $35 to $65.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Wednesday to Thursday morning:
- Mauricio Campos, 26, of Riverton, was arrested for careless driving, driving under suspension, no insurance and failure to obtain a Wyoming title.
- Jason Knigge, 31, of Casper, was arrested for domestic violence simple assault at about 6 p.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of East Sixth Street in Shoshoni.
- Charlo Yellowfox, 25, of Riverton, was arrested for domestic violence simple assault at about 4:30 p.m. Wednesday in the 900 block of East Monroe Avenue.
In Riverton Police Department reports Wednesday to Thursday morning:
- Andrew Zach, 19, of Riverton, was arrested for probation revocation at about 2 p.m. Wednesday in the 600 block of East Madison Avenue.
- Cecilia Warren, 20, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication early Thursday.
- Grantor: SIMMONS D R, SIMMONS JEANNIE Legal: Sub/Mine: RAWHIDE SUB DU Lot: 11 City: DUBOIS Grantee: MULLINS TY, MULLINS LEIGH
- Grantor: SCHEER VERNON L CO TRUSTEE, SCHEER JOLENE D CO TRUSTEE, BARQUIN MARGUERITE J REVOCABLE TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: B AND D SUB RI Lot: 4 City: RIVERTON Grantee: NICHOLLS BRIAN TY, NICHOLLS JAMI LOU
- Grantor: HICKS ROGER A, HICKS ANN F Legal: Sub/Mine: VALLEY VIEW ESTATES RI Lot: 1 City: RIVERTON Grantee: HICKS ROGER ALVIN TRUSTEE, HICKS MARIE ANN FILLION TRUSTEE, HICKS FAMILY LIVING TRUST
- Grantor: WEGER GARY Legal: Sub/Mine: CARPER ADDITION LA Lot: 7 Block: 1 City: LANDER, Grantee: MEYER DEBORAH A, POLJANEC JOHN
- Grantor: COLLESANO PATRICIA Legal: Sub/Mine: SOUTH VALLEY SUB LA Lot: 7 City: LANDER, Quarter: NESW Section: 10 Township: 32n Range: 99w , Grantee: DARRAH JOYCE A, DARRAH BRENDA J
- Grantor: LACROIX CATHERINE, LACROIX CATHERINE ELIZABETH, LACROIX CATHERINE ELIZABETH TRUSTEE, ... Legal: Sub/Mine: SINGING CREEK SUB MI Lot: 3 City: MISCELLANEOUS Grantee: LACROIX CATHERINE ELIZABETH TRUSTEE, LACROIX CATHERINE ELIZABETH DECLARATION OF TRUST
- Groom: GUINA JARROD JAMES Bride: HEBAH JOHNNA JENINE
- Groom: WILSON MATTHEW OLIVER Bride: CIELINSKI CHELSIE ELLEN
- Groom: NUCKOLLS MATTHEW LLOYD Bride: PARK RACHEL LYNN
- Groom: GOULD JAYME LEE Bride: REID JESSICA AMY