A family-owned daily newspaper serving Riverton, Lander and Fremont County, Wyoming since 1949
Nov 2, 2012 - Staff
In Thursday's Ranger, the page one story "City maintenance costs concern council hopefuls" should have quoted Larry Bauman as saying ...
There is more! Read the rest of the story - subscribe today!
In Thursday's Ranger, the page one story "City maintenance costs concern council hopefuls" should have quoted Larry Bauman as saying decorative lights would clutter Federal Boulevard because the city voted last year to raise the height limit on billboards in the area.
A daughter was born to Eileen SunRhodes, of Riverton, and Blaze Birdshead, of Arapahoe, at 10:06 a.m. Oct. 9, 2012, at Lander Regional Hospital. She weighed 8 pounds, 1 ounce.
A daughter was born to Karyn and Spencer Clark, of Riverton, at 3:13 a.m. Oct. 2, 2012, at Lander Regional Hospital. She weighed 7 pounds, 8.5 ounces.
Jack Gordon Binkley, 86, died Friday, Nov. 2, at his home in Riverton. As per Jack's request no services will be held. Cremation has taken place.
Jerry Felix, 81, died Tuesday, Oct. 30, at Lander Regional Hospital. A celebration of life will be at 2 p.m. Friday, Nov. 2, at the Museum of the American West.
Evelyn Horton, 89, of Riverton, died Thursday, Nov. 1, 2012, at Wind River Health Care Center. Services will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 6, at Davis Funeral Home. Viewing will be noon to 1 p.m. Tuesday at Davis Funeral Home. Pastor Tim Senter of Mountain View Baptist Church will officiate. Burial will follow at Mountain View Cemetery in Riverton.
Dorothy I Shaw, 98, formally of Riverton, died Wednesday, Oct. 31, at Lander Valley Medical Center. Private family services will be at a later date Online condolences may be made at www.thedavisfuneralhome.com.
Everett Wilson Sr. died Wednesday, Oct. 31, at the hospice home in Casper. Services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 3, at the Hudson Funeral Home in Lander.
"Up Heartbreak Hill" Documentary Screening is at 7 p.m. at the Riverton Branch Library, 1330 W. Park Ave. "Up Heartbreak Hill" is a moving look at a new generation of Americans struggling to be both Native and modern.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- No arrests were recorded during this timeframe.
In Riverton Police Department reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- Arnold RealBird, 20, of Riverton, was arrested on a courtesy hold for probation and parole at about 2:10 p.m. Thursday in the 600 block of East Madison Avenue.
- Chad Powell, 34, of Riverton, was arrested for probation revocation at about 5:15 p.m. Thursday in the 500 block of South Broadway Avenue.
- Rupert Brown, 34, of Arapahoe, was arrested for public intoxication at about 8 p.m. Thursday in the 600 block of East Main Street.
- Arland Moss, 51, of Fort Washakie, was arrested for public intoxication at about 10:30 p.m. Thursday in the 700 block of East Main Street.
- Tyvan Chee, 21, of Riverton, was arrested for driving under the influence at about 12:05 a.m. Friday in the 900 block of South Federal Boulevard.
- Tomas Hernandez, 23, of Dacano, Colo., was arrested for driving under the influence early Friday.
- Grantor: SEERLEY AMBER Legal: Sub/Mine: DILLON VISTA SUB LA Lot: 35 Block: 7 City: LA... Grantee: SCHACHT STEVEN J
- Grantor: HIGH COUNTRY PROPERTIES LLC Legal: Sub/Mine: SWITZERLAND PARK DU Lot: 1 Block: 4 City: DUB..., Sub/Mine: SWITZERLAND PARK DU Lot: 2 Block: 4 City: DUB... Grantee: EPP GARI R TRUSTEE, EPP GARI ROBERT REVOCABLE TRUST
- Grantor: FLOM MARY ANN Legal: Sub/Mine: AMORETTIS 2ND ADD LA Lot: 17 Block: 92 City: ..., Quarter: SESE Section: 3 Township: 32n Range: 99w , Half: E Quarter: NE Section: 10 Township: 32n Range: 99w , ... Grantee: FLOM MARY ANN, FLOM ERICA ANN
- Grantor: DOLCATER BETTY L Legal: Sub/Mine: RYAN HEIGHTS ADD RI Lot: 1 Block: 6 City: RIV..., Sub/Mine: RYAN HEIGHTS ADD RI Lot: 2 Block: 6 City: RIV... Grantee: RRB PROPERTIES LLC
- Grantor: LEFFORGE CARRIE ANN, LEFFORGE STEVE D Legal: Quarter: SWNE Section: 31 Township: 2N Range: 3E Grantee: HAGEN DAWSON
- Grantor: BARQUIN JAMES D III, BARQUIN JAMES DELMAR III, BARQUIN JIM III Legal: Quarter: SW Section: 14 Township: 3N Range: 1W , Quarter: NW Section: 14 Township: 3N Range: 1W , Quarter: NE Section: 15 Township: 3N Range: 1W , ... Grantee: OSBORNE KENNETH, OSBORNE VALARIE
- Groom: FOOS RYAN ALLEN Bride: WILLIAMS JENNIFER MICHELE
- Groom: BOWER ROGER KENNETH Bride: ANDERSON KRISTINE ANDREWS
- Groom: BENCH ADAM RODNEY Bride: HAWK ANNASTAZIA NMN
- Groom: PEARSON KAMERON KEITH Bride: SMITH CODY MAE