TodayNov 14, 2012 Staff
A son was born to Cortney and Dyllan Casper, of Lander, at 7:45 p.m. Oct. 15, 2012, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 7 pounds, 2 ounces.
A son was born to Hailee Crippen, of Riverton, at 8:41 a.m. Oct. 14, 2012, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 6 pounds, 8 ounces.
A son was born to Johnna Hebah and Jarrod Guina, of Fort Washakie, at 2:42 a.m. Oct. 25, 2012, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 8 pounds.
Dealing With Loss Meditation Class, with American Buddhist Monk Gen Kelsang Rinzin, is 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Central Wyoming College, Riverton. Class is $20. Preregister by calling 855-2015.
41st Annual Arts in Action Winter Craft Fair is 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. in the Fremont Center at the Fremont County Fairgrounds, 1010 Fairgrounds Road, Riverton. Registration is $35 for Nov. 16 and Nov. 17. For more information, call Cindy Harris at 850-6538.
Bailey Tire Tip-off is 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. at Central Wyoming College, Riverton. The Rustler women's team plays at 5:30 p.m., and the men play at 7:30 p.m.
Transitions, hosted by Help for Health, is 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. in the Little Theater at the Lander Library, 200 Amoretti St., Lander. This free training will prepare participants to provide resource information and support services to individuals with a life-limiting illness For more information, call 856-1206.
Divorces granted in Fremont County District Court:
Denise J. English from Calvin F. English. Wife's former name of Poggis restored.
Wendy Evans from Thomas Evans.
James Brian Fisk from Tiffany Marie Fisk. Husband granted sole custody of minor child.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Harvey Allen Dudley, 43, of Riverton, was arrested for simple domestic violence assault at about 2:40 p.m. Tuesday in the 1400 block of 17 Mile Road.
In Riverton Police Department reports Tuesday through Wednesday morning:
- Shaunna Barrera, 29, of Ethete, was arrested for driving under the influence with a blood-alcohol content of .25 at about 8:40 a.m. Tuesday on Liberty Drive in Riverton. She also was arrested for resisting arrest, no insurance, and no vehicle registration, and on a warrant for failure to appear.
- Grantor: BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON , BANK OF NEW YORK TRUSTEE Sub/Mine: Sub/Mine: ASHGROVE ADD RI Lot: 2 Block: 27 City: RIVERTON Grantee: KINTZLER STEVE , KINTZLER TINA
- Grantor: LACROIX CATHERINE , LACROIX CATHERINE ELIZABETH TRUSTEE, LACROIX CATHERINE ELIZABETH , ... Sub/Mine: SINGING CREEK SUB MI Lot: 2 City: MISCELLANEOUS Grantee: LACROIX CATHERINE
- Grantor: PIERCE MAY DELL Legal: Half: E Quarter: NE Section: 31 Township: 2N Range: 3E , Quarter: NESE Section: 31 Township: 2N Range: 3E , Quarter: SWNE Section: 31 Township: 2N Range: 3E , ... Grantee: REACH FOUNDATION
- Grantor: LERNER SHARON B, LERNER SHARON B LIVING TRUST Sub/Mine: PATTENS ADD LA Lot: 8 Block: 40 City: LANDER, Sub/Mine: PATTENS ADD LA Lot: 9 Block: 40 City: LANDER, Sub/Mine: PATTENS ADD LA Lot: 10 Block: 40 City: LANDER Grantee: LERNER SHARON B
- Grantor: ROBERTS JOSHUA D, ROBERTS TRISTA S Sub/Mine: RIVERVIEW ADD RI Lot: 4 Block: 1 City: RIVERTON Grantee: SCHEEL JENNIFER L
- Grantor: FOX ELLEN , FEUCHUK ELLEN Legal: Quarter: SWSW Section: 28 Township: 28N Range: 92W , Quarter: SE Section: 29 Township: 28N Range: 92W , Half: E Quarter: SW Section: 29 Township: 28N Range: 92W , ... Grantee: TITAN URANIUM USA INC
- Grantor: LACROIX CATHERINE Sub/Mine: SINGING CREEK SUB MI Lot: 2 City: MISCELLANEOUS Grantee: LACROIX CATHERINE ELIZABETH TRUSTEE, LACROIX CATHERINE ELIZABETH DECLARATION OF TRUST
- Groom: VASQUEZ NAJERA MARCOS RONALDO Bride: PEREZ VERONICA DEL CARMEN
- Groom: WILSON MATTHEW OLIVER Bride: CIELINSKI CHELSIE ELLEN