Feb 1, 2012 - StaffIn Riverton police reports from Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
• Anderson Antelope, 50, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication.
• Dawn Bell, 31, of Riverton, was arrested for driving while under the influence.
In Fremont County Sheriff's reports from Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
• Jay Reese, 25, of Shoshoni, was arrested for failure to appear.
• Breanna Palma, 18, of Riverton, was arrested for simple assault.
• James Sandt, 40, of Riverton, was arrested for probation revocation.
• During the same time period, ambulance crews responded to 13 calls for service and firefighters responded to four calls for assistance.
Get your copy of The Ranger online, every day! If you are a current print subscriber and want to also access dailyranger.com online (there is nothing more to purchase) including being able to download The Mining and Energy Edition, click here. Looking to start a new online subscription to dailyranger.com (even if it is for just one day)? Access our secure SSL encrypted server and start your subscription now by clicking here.