Nov 20, 2012 - StaffBirths
A son was born to Ana Ybarra and Jude Jenkins, of Riverton, at 3:06 p.m. Oct. 12, 2012, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 7 pounds, 4 ounces.
Charlotte "Sharkey" Alley, 66, of Lander, died Saturday, Nov. 17, at her home. At her request, cremation has taken place, and there will be no services.
Tillman L. "Tim" Graham, 83, the father of Dennis Graham of Riverton, died Friday, Nov. 16, at Tenderheart Assisted Living in Evanston where he had lived since April. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Friday, Nov. 23, at the Basin Baptist Church with burial at the Basin Mountain View Cemetery. A luncheon will follow at the Baptist Church.
Afternoon Readers is at 1 p.m. at the Riverton Branch Library, 1330 W. Park Ave. The group will be discussing "The Innocent Man" by John Grisham.
Community Thanksgiving Dinner is noon to 1:30 p.m. at the Pavillion Community United Methodist Church. The meal is free and open to the public. For more information, call 856-3105.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office weekend reports through Tuesday morning:
- Morningstar Jealousofhim, 29, of Riverton, was cited for dog at large at about 4:30 p.m. Friday on Snowberry Lane near Riverton. According to reports, dogs had been running at large and biting children as they exited the school bus.
- Robert Tibbs, 53, of Pavillion, was arrested for simple assault/domestic violence and interference with police at about 8:20 p.m. Friday on Goose Knob Drive in Riverton.
- Breeanna Hildner, 22, of Lander, was arrested for driving under the influence at about 11 p.m. Friday in the 600 block of South First Street in Riverton.
- Kale Mckenzie, 20, of Riverton, was arrested for driving under the influence at about 2 a.m. Saturday on Paradise Valley Road.
- Steven Kennah, 33, of Lander, was arrested for bond revocation at about 5:30 a.m. Sunday in the 400 block of Railroad Street in Lander.
- Judith Hoaglund, 64, of Riverton, was arrested for driving under the influence at about 4:15 p.m. Sunday in the 12200 block of Wyoming Highway 789 near Shoshoni. According to reports, officers were responding to calls about a small, silver truck that had hit several delineator poles four or five miles outside of Shoshoni.
- William Jacobs, 18, of Casper, was arrested for driving under the influence and duty to report property damage at about 8 p.m. Sunday in the 2000 block of Baldwin Creek Road near Lander. According to reports, he failed to stop his vehicle when approached by police, but officials said Jacobs eventually pulled over without incident, and no high speeds were involved. Officers were responding to a call about an "old junker" parked in the middle of the road facing the wrong way. The reporting party said she approached the driver of the vehicle -- a passenger car with no muffler -- and asked if he needed help. He reportedly seemed "out of it," and she advised him to turn his lights on.
- Nathaniel Roberts, 26, of Lander, was arrested for contempt of court at about 6:30 a.m. Monday in the 400 block of Railroad Street in Lander.
- Tyler Martin, 19, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear at about 2 p.m. Monday in the 800 block of South Federal Boulevard in Riverton.
In Riverton Police Department weekend reports through Monday morning:
- Loni Warren, 31, of Lander, was arrested for probation revocation at about 11:45 a.m. Friday in the 800 block of North Federal Boulevard.
- Amber Sorrelle, 32, of Pavillion, was arrested for contempt of court at about 2:10 p.m. Friday in the 700 block of North Sixth Street East.
- Jody Vanfleet, 29, of Riverton, was arrested for probation revocation at about 6:35 p.m. Friday in the 3000 block of West Main Street.
- Chet Killsree, 42, of Riverton, was arrested for contempt of court at about 9:10 p.m. Friday in the 900 block of Forest Drive.
- James Jenkins, 32, of St. Stephens, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear at about 7:30 p.m. Saturday at Riverton Memorial Hospital.
- Richard Bedsworth, 35, of Riverton, was arrested for driving under the influence at about 8 p.m. Saturday in the 200 block of South Federal Boulevard.
- Tyrone Surrell, 40, of Riverton, was arrested for contempt of court at about 12:40 a.m. Sunday in the 800 block of South Federal Boulevard.
- Maurice Bell, 29, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear at about 3 a.m. Sunday in the 500 block of East Main Street.
- Christopher SunRhodes, 59, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication at about 10 a.m. Sunday in the 500 block of West Main Street. With him was Kenneth Shakespeare, 26, of Arapahoe, who also was arrested for public intoxication.
- Ryan Rios, 32, of Riverton, was arrested for bond revocation at about 12:20 a.m. Monday in the 300 block of East Madison Avenue.
- Clowry Means, 46, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication at about 9:45 p.m. Monday in the 600 block of South Federal Boulevard.
Get your copy of The Ranger online, every day! If you are a current print subscriber and want to also access dailyranger.com online (there is nothing more to purchase) including being able to download The Mining and Energy Edition, click here. Looking to start a new online subscription to dailyranger.com (even if it is for just one day)? Access our secure SSL encrypted server and start your subscription now by clicking here.