TodayNov 21, 2012 Staff
A son was born to Joleen Johnson, of Riverton, at 9:55 a.m. Oct. 7, 2012, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 7 pounds.
A daughter was born to Sasha and Matthew Kilpack, of Lander, at 6:08 p.m. Oct. 15, 2012, at Lander Regional Hospital. She weighed 6 pounds, 11 ounces.
Dominic "Dom" Geboe, 41, died Friday, Nov. 16, in Scottsbluff, Neb. Services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 24, at St. Stephen's Catholic Church with burial to follow at the Arapaho Catholic Cemetery. A rosary will be at 7 p.m. Friday, Nov. 23, at Eagle Hall with wake to follow.
Richard Thompson, 79, died Monday, Nov. 19, at his home in Riverton with his wife and loved ones by his side. At his request cremation has taken place. A memorial service with full military honors will be at 10 a.m. Friday, Nov. 23, at Davis Funeral Home. Pastor Aaron Justice will officiate.
Collen R. Westfall, 57, of Riverton died Saturday, Nov. 17. Arrangements are pending for a graveside service at Mountain View Cemetery.
Divorces granted in Fremont County District Court:
Sandra Kay Frary from Michael Wayne Frary.
Ronald L. Fuller from Pamela J. Fuller.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Christopher Mccarson, 34, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for probation revocation.
- Davis Simmons, 24, of Sheridan, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
- Amber Wyrick, 29, of Lander, was arrested for bond revocation.
In Riverton Police Department reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Jubelle Hebah, 28, of Lander, was arrested for contempt of court at about 3:20 p.m. Tuesday in the 300 block of East Park Avenue.
- Delphine Charging, 43, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear at about 10 p.m. Tuesday in the 1800 block of North Federal Boulevard.
- Grantor: LERNER SHARON B Sub/Mine: PATTENS ADD LA Lot: 8 Block: 40 City: LANDER, Sub/Mine: PATTENS ADD LA Lot: 9 Block: 40 City: LANDER, Sub/Mine: PATTENS ADD LA Lot: 10 Block: 40 City: LANDER Grantee: LERNER SHARON B TRUSTEE, LERNER SHARON B LIVING TRUST
- Grantor: MORSE DAVID L TRUSTEE, HAMAKER SANDRA L TRUSTEE, MORSE MICHAEL A TRUSTEE, ... Legal: Quarter: NWSW Section: 5 Township: 2n Range: 6e , Quarter: SWSW Section: 5 Township: 2n Range: 6e , Quarter: NESE Section: 6 Township: 2n Range: 6e , ... Grantee: HARRIS DANIEL ARLEN, HARRIS JACI LYNNELL
- Grantor: PERSON COREY JAMES, PERSON JENNIFER LYNN Sub/Mine: VIRGINIA DALE 2ND ADD RI Lot: 2 Block: 1 City... Grantee: WILLOW ADAM
- Grantor: VANDERBILT MORTGAGE & FINANCE INC Legal: Half: N Quarter: NW Section: 17 Township: 41n Range: 106w Grantee: LESEBERG RODGER N , LESEBERG SANDIE K Notes: WITH ROW
- Grantor: JOINER MARK R, JOINER MARK, JOINER VALERIE M, ... Legal: Quarter: SENE Section: 24 Township: 33N Range: 100W Grantee: MEREDITH VICKIE, MEREDITH BUDDY L
- Grantor: G D MARTIN PROPERTIES LLC Sub/Mine: RIVERS EDGE CONDOMINIUMS LA Lot: 213 City: LA... Grantee: BLACK MARGARITE Notes: UNIT # 213
- Grantor: BENEFICIAL WYOMING INC Sub/Mine: SPRIGGS 1ST ADD LA Lot: 19 Block: 2 City: LAN..., Sub/Mine: SPRIGGS 1ST ADD LA Lot: 20 Block: 2 City: LAN... Grantee: PEPPER LARHEA M Notes: SPECIAL WARRANTY DEED
- Grantor: BALIUS GERALD A JR, BALIUS MARIA ELAINE Sub/Mine: WARM SPRINGS MOUNTAIN 2ND FILING REPLAT DU Lo... Grantee: STONE BRON, STONE NICOLE S
- Groom: GRUBB KEVIN LLOYD Bride: ANDERSEN LAUNA JEAN
- Groom: STORY CHARLES WARREN III Bride: OVIATT HOLLYN ELIZABETH
- Groom: FOOS RYAN ALLEN Bride: WILLIAMS JENNIFER MICHELE
- Groom: WILLIAMS LEE NMN Bride: ROOLF NANCY DARLENE