News of Riverton, Lander and Fremont County, Wyoming, from the Ranger's award winning journalists.
Nov 23, 2012 - Staff
A daughter was born to Stephanie Behan, of Riverton, and David Masters Jr., of Fontana, Calif., at 5:26 p.m. Oct. 10, 2012, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. She weighed 6 pounds, 2 ounces.
A son was born to Tiffany Gauger and Uriah McChesney, of Lander, Oct. 14, 2012, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 8 pounds, 14 ounces.
Robert L. "Bob" Medow, 58, of rural Riverton, died Thursday, Nov. 22, at the Wyoming Medical Center in Casper. Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 27, at the Davis Funeral Home. A viewing will be 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Monday, Nov. 26.
Shannon Rein Rhodd, 48, of Riverton, died Wednesday, Nov. 21, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. At her request, cremation has taken place and a memorial service will be at 10 a.m. Friday, Dec. 14, at the Davis Funeral Home.
Teola May St. Clair, of Fort Washakie, died in Fort Washakie at her home on 11/20/2012. Visitation will be Saturday, November 24, 2012 from 8:00 am -- 10:00 am in the Rocky Mountain Hall. Traditional Services will then begin at 10:00 am also in Rocky Mountain Hall. Cremation will then follow. Full obituary will follow at a later date.
Memorial Dinner for Mary E. Bear is at 2 p.m. at Great Plains Hall, 14 Great Plains Road, Arapahoe.
Second Grade Concert is at 6 p.m. at Ashgrove Elementary School.
Riverton Readers is at 6 p.m. at the Riverton Branch Library, 1330 W. Park Ave. The group will be discussing the book "Crazy for the Storm" by Norman Ollestad.
Fremont County School District 25 Board Meeting is at 7 p.m. at the Administration Office, 121 N. Fifth St. West, Riverton.
Divorces granted in Fremont County District Court:
Robert L. Garcia from Karrie L. Garcia. Wife's former name of Lemmon restored.
Dawnestelle Gisi from Stephen E. Gisi. Wife's former name of Goldman restored.
In Riverton Police Department reports Wednesday to Friday morning:
- Robin Noriega, 29, of Riverton, was arrested for driving under the influence at about 12:10 a.m. Wednesday in the 2200 block of East Park Avenue.
- Rusty Tabaho, 20, of Arapahoe, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear at about 2:45 p.m. Wednesday at the Fremont County Alcohol Crisis Center.
- Troy Fasthorse, 21, of Riverton, was arrested for probation revocation at about 3 p.m. Wednesday at Riverton Memorial Hospital.
- Brandon Smiley, 27, of Riverton, was arrested for probation revocation at about 3:40 p.m. Wednesday in the 300 block of North Broadway Avenue.
- Ardie LongSoldier, 42, of Riverton, was arrested for disturbing the peace and on a warrant for contempt of court at about 5:15 p.m. Thursday at Riverton Memorial Hospital.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Wednesday to Friday morning:
- Arrest reports were not available.
- Grantor: KRUSE KARIN TRUSTEE, KRUSE KARIN IRREVOCABLE TRUST Sub/Mine: BALDWIN CREEK ESTATES 1ST FILING LA Lot: 1 Ci... Grantee: THORNBERRY MARK H
- Grantor: BREWER JAMES W TRUSTEE, BREWER MILDRED P TRUSTEE, BREWER JAMES & MILDRED LIVING TRUST Legal: Quarter: NESW Section: 10 Township: 29N Range: 92W Grantee: GARRISON GREGORY L
- Grantor: HAGUE RANDY WAYNE TRUSTEE, HAGUE FAMILY TRUST Sub/Mine: LOGAN PARK 1ST ADD RI Lot: 18 Block: 2 City: ... Grantee: THRASHER CODY J, THRASHER ANDREA M
- Grantor: RIVERTON TOWN OF, RIVERTON CITY OF Legal: Sub/Mine: BERLIN 2ND ADD RI Lot: 8 Block: 12 City: RIVE... Grantee: RINGER JAMES B , RINGER MARIAN C
- Grantor: SOWERS DAVID A TRUSTEE, SOWERS DAVID A LIVING TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: HIGH COUNTRY ESTATES SUBDIVISION DU Lot: 3 Ci... Grantee: JACQUES RICHARD J, BATES CATHLEEN