TodayNov 28, 2012 Staff
A son was born to Ashley and Adam Sanchez, of Riverton, at 3:58 p.m. Oct. 9, 2012, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 8 pounds.
A son was born to Tammy and Nathan Sargent, of Riverton, at 3:33 a.m. Sept. 18, 2012, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 7 pounds, 5 ounces.
A son was born to Callie Munden and Gregg Scott, of Lander, at 6:13 p.m. Oct. 22, 2012, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 5 pounds, 3 ounces.
Ernestine Joyce Bell, 83, died Thursday, Nov. 22, in Pine Ridge, S.D. Viewing services were Saturday, Nov. 24, and concluding services will be Saturday, Dec. 1, in Slim Buttes Episcopal Cemetery in Slim Buttes, S.D. She is survived by her children, Aloysious Bell Sr. of Riverton, Harold "Jake" Louis of Riverton, Tyrone S. Bell of Crow Agency, Mont., Phillip Gary Bell of Lander, Duane Bell Sr. of Riverton, Rhoda Bell of Pine Ridge, S.D., and hunka son J.J. Kent "Johnny Gilliam" of Nashville, Tenn.
Ethel Bell, 79, of Arapahoe, died Tuesday, Nov. 27, at her home at Arapahoe. Arrangements are pending with the Davis Funeral Home.
Liam Ryan LaForme, 4 months, died Saturday, Nov. 3, in Riverton. Cremation has taken place, and private services have been held.
Heather Ann Philp, 40, died at her home Sunday, Nov. 25. Memorial services will be at 2 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 29, at the Davis Funeral Home. Cremation has taken place.
Helen B. Regan, 72, formerly of Lander, died Thursday, Nov. 22, at the Fallon County Medical Center in Baker, Mont. Visitation will be 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 29, at the Worden Funeral Home in Newcastle. Services will be at 10 a.m. Friday, Nov. 30, at the First Baptist Church in Newcastle. Burial will be Saturday, Dec. 1, at the Mount Hope Cemetery in Lander.
Light Up Lander - Ring in the Holiday Season is at 5 p.m. at Centennial Park, Second and Main streets, Lander. Drawing starts at 6:15 p.m. There will be a Christmas tree lighting with music and carols, free hot cocoa, cookies, candy canes, hay rides and games with prizes. Santa will also visit. For each can of food donated, participants will receive a raffle ticket, no limit. All canned proceeds will go to the Christmas food baskets and food bank.
Divorces granted in Fremont County District Court:
Lynn Ann Gonzalez from Robert Gonzalez Sr. Wife's former name of Menchaca restored.
Kourtney M. Griffin from Dustin D. Griffin. Joint custody of minor child. Wife's former name of Byers is restored.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Brock Groathouse, 36, of Riverton, was arrested for simple assault.
In Riverton Police Department reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Shaun Farris, 33, of Riverton, was arrested for contempt of court at about 1:10 a.m. Tuesday in the 2200 block of Rose Lane.
- Clowry Means, 46, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication at about 2:30 p.m. Tuesday at Riverton Memorial Hospital.
- Grantor: BLACK MARGARITE Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERS EDGE CONDOMINIUMS LA Lot: 213 City: LA... Grantee: BLACK MARGARITE, BLACK ROBIN S L Notes: UNIT # 213
- Grantor: DUNAWAY THOMAS E, DUNAWAY JUDITH L Legal: Quarter: NESE Section: 19 Township: 1s Range: 1e , Quarter: SWSE Section: 19 Township: 1s Range: 1e Remark..., Quarter: NENW Section: 30 Township: 1s Range: 1e Remark... Grantee: DUNAWAY JUDITH L Notes: WITH EASEMENT
- Grantor: HUTTO JOE N, HUTTO LESLYE F Legal: Half: W Quarter: SE Section: 19 Township: 1s Range: 1e , Half: E Quarter: SW Section: 19 Township: 1s Range: 1e , Quarter: NWNE Section: 30 Township: 1s Range: 1e , ... Grantee: DUNAWAY THOMAS E, DUNAWAY JUDITH L
- Grantor: ATKINS MARION, ATKINS DOLLY Legal: Sub/Mine: LUCKY MC 1ST ADD MI Lot: 1 Block: 1 City: MIS..., Sub/Mine: LUCKY MC 1ST ADD MI Lot: 2 Block: 1 City: MIS... Grantee: WILLINGHAM PERRY, WILLINGHAM ESTHER