A family-owned daily newspaper serving Riverton, Lander and Fremont County, Wyoming since 1949
Dec 7, 2012 - Staff
In Thursday's Ranger, the page one cutline for the photos "Rehearsal rigors" should have said the Central Wyoming College holiday ...
There is more! Read the rest of the story - subscribe today!
In Thursday's Ranger, the page one cutline for the photos "Rehearsal rigors" should have said the Central Wyoming College holiday concert will be at 3 p.m. Sunday in the Robert A. Peck Arts Center Theater.
In Wednesday's Ranger, the page one story "Victim and driver named in hit-and-run car fatality" should have said Alma Mosho's initial appearance in Riverton Circuit Court was Wednesday.
A daughter was born to Terrayne and Brandon Kintzler, of Riverton, at 11:12 a.m. Oct. 28, 2012, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. She weighed 7 pounds, 1.5 ounces.
Gale Lavern Lange, 75, died Thursday, Nov. 15, in El Paso, Texas. A memorial service will be held in Riverton in July 2013.
William Trosper, of Ethete, died Thursday, Dec. 6, at his home. Funeral services are pending through Davis Funeral Home of Riverton.
Central Wyoming College Music Department Christmas Concert is at 3 p.m. at the Robert A. Peck Arts Center Theatre.
Lions Club Pancake Supper is 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Riverton Elks Lodge, 207 E. Main St., Riverton. Attendees are asked to bring canned food for the Elks' Christmas Food Baskets.
Bar J Wranglers Christmas Show, presented by Fremont Broadcasting, is 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Robert A. Peck Arts Center Theatre.
City Council Work Session is at 7 p.m. at Riverton City Hall, 816 N. Federal Blvd., Riverton.
Fremont County School District 25 Board Meeting is at 7 p.m. at the Administration Office, 121 N. Fifth St. West, Riverton.
Lander Middle School/High School Choir Concert is at 7 p.m. at the Lander Valley High School Auditorium, 400 Baldwin Creek Road.
In Riverton Police Department reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- Shane Reed, 51, of Riverton, was arrested for probation revocation at about 9:15 a.m. Thursday in the 600 block of East Madison Avenue.
- Veronica Moss, 21, of Riverton, was arrested for shoplifting, probation revocation and possession of marijuana at about 2:20 p.m. Thursday at Walmart.
- Clowry Means, 46, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication at about 3 p.m. Thursday in the 200 block of East Park Avenue.
- Juanita Owens, 46, of Riverton, was arrested for bond revocation at about 4:30 p.m. Thursday in the 600 block of North Federal Boulevard.
- Dominique Addison, 22, of Riverton, was arrested for breach of peace and resisting arrest at about 5:15 p.m. Thursday in the 3000 block of College Hill Drive.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- Peter A. Bell, 23, of Laramie, was arrested on a court order.
- Josephine Underwood, 41, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for probation revocation.
- Jerald Wolfe, 24, of Cheyenne, was arrested for larceny.
- Deputies were called to assist emergency medical personnel at about 10:30 a.m. Thursday when a resident on Roberts Road near Lander reportedly shot himself accidentally while cleaning his .45 caliber pistol. According to reports, the bullet struck the man's hand and leg, and he was transported to Lander Regional Hospital to be treated for the injuries.