A family-owned daily newspaper serving Riverton, Lander and Fremont County, Wyoming since 1949
Dec 14, 2012 - Staff
In Wednesday's Ranger, the page one story "Solar power options might get a look from city" should have said the city plans to ...
There is more! Read the rest of the story - subscribe today!
In Wednesday's Ranger, the page one story "Solar power options might get a look from city" should have said the city plans to install solar panels near facilities with higher power consumption, not higher altitude.
A son was born to Autumn Oldman and Leo Duran, of Riverton, at 9:15 a.m. Nov. 9, 2012, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 6 pounds, 1 ounce.
A son was born to Brandi Gavin, of Riverton, at 8:20 a.m. Dec. 6, 2012, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 5 pounds, 2 ounces.
A daughter was born to Whitney SunRhodes, of Riverton, and William Ghostbear Jr., of Arapahoe, at 3:03 a.m. Oct. 29, 2012, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. She weighed 6 pounds, 6 ounces.
A son was born to Gabriela Bureiaga and Richard Gomez, of Riverton, at 6:22 p.m. Nov. 19, 2012, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 7 pounds, 9 ounces.
A son was born to Marie Watt and Dimitri Gould, of Arapahoe, at 10:32 a.m. Nov. 12, 2012, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 5 pounds, 11 ounces.
A son was born to Charity and John Hardman, of Riverton, at 11:44 p.m. Dec. 4, 2012, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 7 pounds, 1.1 ounces.
A son was born to Meldonna Hill, of Fort Washakie, at 8:26 a.m. Nov. 9, 2012, at Riverton Memorial Hospital.
A son was born to Shannon Hoesel, of Post Falls, Idaho, at 7:25 p.m. Nov. 9, 2012, at Sacred Heart Hospital in Spokane, Wash. He weighed 7 pounds, 11 ounces. His grandparents are Gary and Susan Hoesel and Jim and Becky Lancaster of Riverton. His great-grandparents are Milt and Ann Hoesel and Stan and Margaret Stone of Riverton.
Cynthia Marie Spriggs, 47, died Tuesday, Dec. 4, in Lander. Cremation has taken place, and services will be in Charleston, S.C.
Community Christmas Caroling, sponsored by the Lander Ministerial Association, is at 3 p.m. in Lander.
Faith's Kitchen Community Dinner, sponsored by the Faith Fellowship Church, is at 5 p.m. at the Eagles Hall, 404 E. Fremont Ave., Riverton. Those 18 and under are free. A donation of $3 is suggested for adults.
City Council Meeting is at 7 p.m. at Riverton City Hall, 816 N. Federal Blvd., Riverton.
Divorces granted in Fremont County District Court:
Janet D. Howell from Jon C. Howell.
Rachel Howell from John Howell. Wife's former name of Manchester restored.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- No arrests were recorded during this timeframe.
In Riverton Police Department reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- Victoria Brown, 27, of Riverton, was arrested for probation revocation at about 10:45 p.m. Thursday in the 1200 block of West Main Street.
- Grantor: VERSCHOOR CHAD W, VERSCHOOR KELLY L Legal: Sub/Mine: AMORETTIS 2ND ADD LA Lot: 1 Block: 95 City: L..., Sub/Mine: AMORETTIS 2ND ADD LA Lot: 2 Block: 95 City: L... Grantee: SACKETT DALE, SACKETT DIANNE
- Grantor: HARTWELL JANICE Legal: Sub/Mine: TABLE MOUNTAIN ESTATES LA Remarks: TRACT 4 Grantee: RUSHING DUSTIN, GOULD HEATHER
Notes: TRACT 4
- Grantor: JOHNSON JERRY W , JOHNSON VIOLA M , JOHNSON MICHAEL L Legal: Sub/Mine: TAYLOR SUB MI Lot: 4 City: MISCELLANEOUS Grantee: JOHNSON MICHAEL L
- Grantor: LUNA CLAUDIA Legal: Sub/Mine: NORTHPOINTE SUB RI Lot: 3 Block: 1 City: RIVE... Grantee: LARSON GLEN L TRUSTEE, LARSON INEZ K TRUST, LARSON INEZ K TRUSTEE, ...
- Grantor: MCGUIRE THOMAS CARL TRUSTEE, MCGUIRE JEROME A LIVING TRUST, BRINGOLF JOHN SAMUEL TRUSTEE, ... Legal: Half: N Quarter: SE Section: 11 Township: 2N Range: 4E Grantee: BALLARD SAMUEL J, BALLARD KELLY G
- Grantor: DIETSCH KEITH Legal: Sub/Mine: SHOSHONI ORIGINAL TOWN OF SH Lot: 13 Block: 15..., Sub/Mine: SHOSHONI ORIGINAL TOWN OF SH Lot: 14 Block: 15..., Sub/Mine: SHOSHONI ORIGINAL TOWN OF SH Lot: 15 Block: 15..., ... Grantee: SWENOR JONATHAN E , SWENOR MARNIE L , DIETSCH KEITH
- Grantor: LINDNER VICKI E Legal: Sub/Mine: ROARING RIVER SUB DU Lot: 8 City: DUBOIS Grantee: LINDNER PROPERTY TRUST
- Grantor: SCHEER VERN L, SCHEER JOLENE E Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVER PLACE TOWNHOMES FIRST REPLAT LA Lot: 7 ... Grantee: HUTCHINSON ERIN MARIE, HUTCHINSON DANIEL TYGH
- Grantor: CROWDER LARAMIE GEORGE, CROWDER DEBRA J Legal: Quarter: NWNE Section: 25 Township: 3N Range: 1W , Quarter: SWNE Section: 25 Township: 3N Range: 1W Grantee: ADELS GARY K, ADELS LEANNE
- Grantor: SEALANDER MELINDA S TRUSTEE, SEALANDER MELINDA S REVOCABLE TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: LUCKY 13 SUB LA Lot: 10 City: LANDER Grantee: JOHNSON KATIE, RUDY ZACK
- Groom: HERNANDEZ QUINLIN JAMES Bride: GURROLA ELVINA MARIA Notes: PARENTAL CONSENT FORM ATTACHED
- Groom: MARTEL ROBERT LEE Bride: TROSPER WILDENE RENEE
- Groom: HERNANDEZ QUINLIN JAMES Bride: GURROLA ELVINA MARIA
- Groom: TRUAX MICHEAL LAWRENCE Bride: LATRAY TIFFANY BRIANN