A family-owned daily newspaper serving Riverton, Lander and Fremont County, Wyoming since 1949
Jan 16, 2013 - Staff
Virgil Garrett Antelope died Monday, Jan. 14, in Casper. A overnight visitation will begin at 7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 17, ...
There is more! Read the rest of the story - subscribe today!
Virgil Garrett Antelope died Monday, Jan. 14, in Casper. A overnight visitation will begin at 7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 17, at Blue Sky Hall in Ethete. The funeral service will be at 10 a.m. Friday, Jan. 18, at Blue Sky Hall in Ethete. Burial will follow in the Yellow Calf Cemetery.
Marilu O'Malley, 76, of Riverton, died Sunday, Jan. 13, at the Wyoming Medical Center in Casper. A memorial service is being planned at the Riverton Church of the Nazarene through Davis Funeral Home.
Lewis "Bud" Selley, 86, died Saturday, Jan. 11, at Help for Health Hospice in Riverton. A get together will be 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 20, in the Wind River Room of the Inn at Lander.
Lander Community Awards is noon to 1 p.m. at The Inn, 260 Grand View Drive, Lander. Awards include Anchor, Rookie of the Year, Spirit of Lander, Beautification and Lifetime Contribution. Tickets are $25. RSVP before Jan. 11. For more information, call the Lander Area Chamber of Commerce at 332-3892.
Jackson Dinner Theater is 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Cowfish, 148 Main St., Lander. Tickets are $35 and include dinner and a show. Donations will also be accepted. For more information, call Amy Russian at 332-2105.
In Riverton Police Department reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Ed Brown, 53, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication at about 2:45 p.m. Tuesday at City Park.
- Nelson Duran, 33, of Riverton, was arrested for disturbing the peace at about 5:50 p.m. Tuesday at the Fremont County Alcohol Crisis Center. With him was Steven Oldman, 22, of Arapahoe, who was arrested for public intoxication.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Adele Gutierrez, 35, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for probation revocation.
- Virginia Line, 37, of Littleton, Colo., was arrested on a warrant for larceny as part of a Lander Police Department case.
- Edith Martin, 67, of Dubois, was arrested on two charges of fraud.
- David Rogina, 32, of Douglas, was arrested on a warrant out of Converse County.
- Groom: BULL SHOWS BEZALEEL JAMES IMES KARA ALEXANDRA
- Groom: GUTIERREZ JOSE ENRIQUE FLORES ANTUNEZ HEATHER MARIE ROSE
- Groom: DURHAM AARON WADE LARSEN TRISTAN BRYNN
- Groom: SOSA GONZALEZ MANUEL DE JESUS TORRES VANESSA ADRIANA
- Groom: HOLAKOWSKI DAVID ANTHONY HERMS KRISTIN LEE
- Groom: QUIVER WESLEY EARL SR SAGE VELINA REBECCA
- Groom: LUNDBERG JOHN MICHAEL OWENS HEATHER ETWINDA
- Groom: FRAZIER ERNEST TEX POWELL DALE ELIZABETH
- Groom: GRANGER RONALD ANTHONY BREAZZEAL ALISA MAE
- Groom: MOORE MARY JUSTIN MOLASH ALICIA JOSETTE
- Groom: CUNNINGHAM RON ALLEN JEWELL ERIN EARLENE
- Groom: CLUBB CHRISTOPER RAY SCHMIDT NICHELLE LYNNE
- Groom: VILLA HERNANDEZ HUGO AUGUSTO SEMINOLE VANESSA LOUIEZ
- Groom: SIMPSON LOUIS RUSSELL MOYER KATIE LUCILLE
- Groom: COOPER RAFE ALLEN Bride: ACKERMAN ANNA MARIE
- Groom: ALLEN JEREMIAH DANIEL CHAPA Bride: DILLON AMBER LEA DAWN
- Groom: SOUNDINGSIDES CHARLES ALBERT Bride: FRIDAY JADE DANIELLE
- Groom: REYOS DANIEL IRVIN Bride: LONGTIMESLEEPING ALLISON DAWN
- Groom: BROWN WADE LEMAR Bride: BULLINGTON ANDRIA MARIE
- Groom: SOULE JOSHUA DANIEL Bride: CROOK MEGAN ELIZABETH EDNA
- Groom: PALMA JOSEPH ANTHONY Bride: GRAHAM APRIL ANN
- Groom: CASSITY TYLER WARREN Bride: HINKLE SARAH ANN
- Groom: SCHULTZ LARRY LEONARD Bride: ROSARIO CAROL NANCY
- Groom: DEMASI JAMES ANDREW Bride: DALIMATA JUDIANN MARIE
- Groom: MARTINEZ RAMON NMN JR Bride: LOWE HARRIETTE REBECCA
- Groom: JACK JORDAN MAXWELL Bride: BURKE DANYA QUINN
- Groom: MORLAND JACK WADE Bride: RUSSELL KRIECK DAWN VICTORIA
- Groom: SCHNEIDER WILLIAM WARREN JR Bride: SCHNEIDER CHAELYNN NMN
- Groom: HOLLENBECK TIMOTHY RAY Bride: THORESON TARA LYN
- Groom: GUCKEL RICHARD ERNST JR Bride: DORF KAYLA ANN
- Groom: UNDERWOOD WESLEY THOMAS JR Bride: BROWN MARGUERITE NMN