TodayFeb 13, 2013 Staff
In the Feb. 6 issue of The Ranger, the page one story "Library sues to get her job back in Dubois," should have said the report hearing officer Joel Vincent submitted to the Fremont County Library Board was his Conclusions of Facts and Findings of Law based on the Nov. 29 hearing. The board voted Dec. 14 to adopt his proposal and uphold Sabatka's dismissal.
A daughter was born to Raven Teaha Dawn and Joshua Dean Laforge, of Lander, at 6:33 a.m. Dec. 14, 2012, at Lander Regional Hospital. She weighed 5 pounds, 13 ounces.
A son was born to Carmella D. and Charles C. Lambert, of Riverton, at 6:02 p.m. June 20, 2012, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 8 pounds, 12 ounces.
Albert Kelsey died Wednesday, Feb. 13, at his home in Riverton. Services are pending, and arrangements are under the direction of Davis Funeral Home.
Divorces granted in Fremont County District Court:
Joshua M. Murchison from Stormi Murchison. Husband granted custody of minor children.
Ethan Nevarez from Brittany A. White. Husband granted custody of minor child.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Samantha Gloy, 27, of Riverton, was arrested for contempt of court at about 4:40 p.m. Tuesday at the Fremont County Courthouse in Lander.
- Jeffrey McDowell, 52, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant out of Sweetwater County at about 10:10 p.m. Tuesday on Wyoming Highway 789 north of Riverton.
- Levi Miller, 27, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant out of Sheridan County at about 4 p.m. Tuesday on Dalley Road in Riverton. Officers said Miller was involved in a verbal argument and was arrested on the warrant for not paying child support.
In Riverton Police Department reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Sandra Harris, 45, of Lander, was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court early Wednesday. With her was Kristin McIntyre, 31, of Riverton, who was arrested for interference and possession of a controlled substance.
The Fremont County School District 25 Board of Trustees on Tuesday voted to expel a Riverton Middle School student for one full year. If the student completes drug counseling, he will be allowed to attend fall semester 2013 on a strict behavior contract. A change of supervision arrangements would likely accelerate his re-entry into school.
- Grantor: GRABILL LARRY L, GRABILL GAYLE Legal: Half: S Quarter: NE Section: 12 Township: 33N Range: 100W Grantee: GRABILL LARRY L TRUSTEE, GRABILL GAYLE P TRUSTEE, GRABILL FAMILY TRUST
- Grantor: GRABILL LARRY L, GRABILL GAYLE P Legal: Sub/Mine: LANDER ORIGINAL TOWN OF LA Lot: 11 Block: 29 ..., Sub/Mine: LANDER ORIGINAL TOWN OF LA Lot: 12 Block: 29 ... Grantee: GRABILL LARRY L TRUSTEE, GRABILL GAYLE P TRUSTEE, GRABILL FAMILY TRUST
- Grantor: ZWIEFELHOFER BRADLY A , RISSLER REBECCA I, ZWIEFELHOFER REBECCA I Legal: Sub/Mine: COUNTRY CLUB VILLAGES 1ST ADD REPLAT LOT 118 R... Grantee: ZWIEFELHOFER BRADLY A, ZWIEFELHOFER REBECCA I Notes: CORRECTED WARRANTY DEED
- Grantor: HESTER RONALD G, HESTER JEANNE M Legal: Sub/Mine: RED CANYON RETREAT SUB MI Lot: 71 City: MISCE... Grantee: HESTER RONALD G, HESTER JEANNE M
- Grantor: LINDEVALD EDWARD W , LINDEVALD MARY C Legal: Sub/Mine: GARDENS NORTH SUB MI Lot: 58 City: MISCELLANE... Grantee: HUNTSMAN JUDY
- Grantor: SUNDHEIM STANLEY , SUNDHEIM PATRICIA Legal: Sub/Mine: MAZURIE 2ND ADD LA Lot: 10 Block: 1 City: LAN... Grantee: BEYDLER KAREN J
- Groom: WHITE DUSTIN LEROY Bride: HAM MISTY DAWN
- Groom: BROWN BRYAN LEON Bride: SPOONHUNTER AGNES JOSEPHINE
- Groom: FARR JOHN STANLEY Bride: LEYVA MICHELLE JANAY
- Groom: SCHOONER JERMEY MICHEAL Bride: DOOLEY JESSICA ALENE