News of Riverton, Lander and Fremont County, Wyoming, from the Ranger's award winning journalists.
Feb 15, 2013 - Staff
A daughter was born to Annette and Mitchell Mosqueda, of Riverton, at 8:54 p.m. Dec. 11, 2012, at Lander Regional Hospital. She weighed 6 pounds, 13 ounces.
A daughter was born to Maria Musalem and Riley Weaver, of Kinnear, at 10:16 a.m. Jan. 2, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. She weighed 6 pounds, 15 ounces.
Robert "Bob" Hernandez, formerly of Fremont County, died Friday, Dec. 28, 2012, in Phoenix. Services have taken place.
Vera M. Witthar, 91, mother of Riverton resident Dave Witthar, died Monday, Feb. 11, 2013, in Colorado Springs, Colo. The funeral will be at 3 p.m. Monday, Feb. 18, at the Crown Hill Cemetery, Arvada, Colo.
RC Car Race, part of the Wild West Winter Carnival, is 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Wind River Casino, 10369 Wyoming 789, Riverton.
Free Tax Help is 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Central Wyoming College Lander Center, 427 Main St., Lander. Former and current Central Wyoming College accounting and income tax students provide free help preparing 2012 taxes to taxpayers that cannot afford professional assistance. The income limit is approximately $51,000 to qualify for the free service. Taxpayers needing assistance should bring their 2012 tax package, all wage and earning statements (Form W-2), all interest statements (Form 1099), information for all deductions/credits, proof of account for direct deposit or refund (voided check), Social Security cards for dependents and/or spouse, birth date of all dependents and any other relevant information about income and expenses. For more information, call 855-2149.
City Council Meeting is at 7 p.m. at Riverton City Hall, 816 N. Federal Blvd., Riverton.
Fremont County Archaeological Society Presentation is at 7:15 p.m. at Hudson Town Hall. Assistant state archaeologist Dr. Danny Walker will speak about the prehistory of Fort Laramie and the 2012 investigations of Register Cliff. The event is free and open to the public.
- Grantor: COLES THOMPSON A, COLES CAMIE RAE Legal: Sub/Mine: VALLEY HI ADD RI Lot: 18 Block: 2 City: RIVER... Grantee: HILL WILLIAM W, HILL STEPHANIE L
- Grantor: BJ STORAGE LLC Legal: Quarter: NESE Section: 12 Township: 33N Range: 100W Grantee: ROBERTSON BETTY J, BJ STORAGE OF LANDER
- Grantor: DEBEVOISE NANCY M TRUSTEE, DEBEVOISE NANCY M LIVING TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: PATTENS ADD LA Lot: 19 Block: 31 City: LANDER, Sub/Mine: PATTENS ADD LA Lot: 20 Block: 31 City: LANDER Grantee: DEBEVOISE NANCY M
- Grantor: WIGGINS WILLIAM B JR , WIGGINS ROBERT O Legal: Quarter: NWSW Section: 13 Township: 43n Range: 108w Grantee: WIGGINS WILLIAM B SR
- Grantor: DECHERT CHARLES H TRUSTEE, DECHERT CHARLES H REVOCABLE TRUST, DECHERT JANELL G TRUSTEE, ... Legal: Sub/Mine: TEMPLE PEAK SECOND SUBDIVISION RI Lot: 51B Ci... Grantee: DECHERT CHARLES H , DECHERT JANELL G
- Grantor: GUTHRIDGE RAY E , GUTHRIDGE RUTH C Legal: Quarter: SWSE Section: 13 Township: 29n Range: 100w Grantee: MARDOCK JUDY K , MARDOCK RODGER L
- Grantor: BANK OF AMERICA NA, BAC HOME LOANS SERVICING LP, COUNTRYWIDE HOME LOANS SERVICING LP Legal: Sub/Mine: WESTSIDE ADDITION SH Lot: 4 Block: 20 City: S..., Sub/Mine: WESTSIDE ADDITION SH Lot: 5 Block: 20 City: S..., Sub/Mine: WESTSIDE ADDITION SH Lot: 6 Block: 20 City: S... Grantee: SECRETARY OF VETERANS AFFAIRS SPECIAL WARRANTY DEED
- Grantor: LENZ KATHLEEN K PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE, WOODHOUSE RAYMOND DEAN ESTATE Legal: Quarter: NW Section: 19 Township: 1n Range: 4e Grantee: SMITH TOBIAS A , SMITH ASHLEE J PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE WARRANTY DEED
- Grantor: WELLS FARGO BANK NA Legal: Section: 5 Township: 33n Range: 99w Lot: 3 Grantee: EISERMAN CHRISTOPHER G SPECIAL WARRANTY DEED, WITH EASEMENTS
- Groom: WITT WILLIAM CHARLES Bride: STANLEY PERRIANN G
- Groom: ROCKNEY HAROLD EUGENE Bride: VANNAMAN CHARLOTTE JUNE
- Groom: MAKESHINE BYRON LEE Bride: FRIDAY JOLENE TEKAKWITHA
- Groom: PINE IVAN RAY SR Bride: BERCIER MELISSA ROSE