A family-owned daily newspaper serving Riverton, Lander and Fremont County, Wyoming since 1949
Feb 20, 2013 - Staff
In Friday's Ranger, the photographer's credit for the page one story "Sinks big horn herd gone" should have said the photo was taken ...
There is more! Read the rest of the story - subscribe today!
In Friday's Ranger, the photographer's credit for the page one story "Sinks big horn herd gone" should have said the photo was taken by Bill Briggs.
In Friday's Ranger, the photo cutline for the page seven story "Shoshoni girls slow down Lady Chiefs in 35-31 win" should have said the Lady Chiefs in the picture were Loveeda Site and Shauntae St. Clair.
A son was born to Tawni and Tony Neil, of Dubois, at 1:58 p.m. Jan. 4, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 6 pounds, 5.7 ounces.
A daughter was born to Katrina Kuegeler and Pedro Paredes, of Riverton, at 9:36 p.m. Dec. 22, 2012, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. She weighed 6 pounds, 7 ounces.
Joseph Jack (Joe) Herbst, 74, died Friday, Feb. 15, at the Wind River Health Care and Rehabilitation Center. A private family burial will be Tuesday, Feb. 26, at the Mountain View Cemetery in Riverton under the direction of Hudson's Funeral Home. A memorial gathering and celebration will be in July.
Scrapbooking is at 6 p.m. at the Lander Library, 200 Amoretti St., Lander. The library is starting a monthly crop. Participants should bring their scrapbook supplies and projects and have fun with other scrapbookers. Meeting includes one scrapbook page kit. For more information, call 332-5194 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
In Riverton Police Department reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Darin Harris, 37, of Riverton, was arrested for probation revocation at about 12:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 1000 block of East Adams Avenue.
- Austin Burris, 24, of Riverton, was arrested for probation revocation at about 3:25 p.m. Tuesday in the 300 block of North Broadway Avenue.
- Hayes Goggles, 46, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication at about 6:10 p.m. Tuesday in the 600 block of South Federal Boulevard. He reportedly had a blood-alcohol content of .24.
- Janell SunRhodes, 21, of Arapahoe, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear at about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 300 block of Birch Avenue. She reportedly had a blood-alcohol content of .40.
- Steven Oldman, 22, of Arapahoe, was arrested for breach of peace at about 8:15 p.m. Tuesday at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He reportedly had a blood-alcohol content of .39.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Paul Damveld, 55, of Dubois, was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court at about 5:20 p.m. Tuesday in the 100 block of Mercantile Street in Dubois.
- Regina Lee, 43, of Rock Springs, was arrested for bond revocation and on a warrant out of Sweetwater County at about 10:20 a.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of South Federal Boulevard in Riverton.
- Darrell Moss, 29, of Arapahoe, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear at about 7:45 p.m. Tuesday in the 900 block of East Monroe Avenue in Riverton. According to reports, deputies were responding to a fight in progress in the area. Officials said alcohol was involved.Wall Street
- Grantor: PEARSON HORNER TAMARA L, HORNER ROBERT J Legal: Sub/Mine: DECKER ADD REDEDICATED LA Lot: 4 Block: 2 Cit..., Sub/Mine: DECKER ADD REDEDICATED LA Lot: 5 Block: 2 Cit... Grantee: BREWER STEPHANIE KAY, BREWER HUNTER STOKES
- Grantor: MAZURIES LLC Legal: Sub/Mine: MAZURIE 2ND ADD LA Lot: 1 Block: 2 City: LANDER Grantee: HOCKETT ANGELA M
- Grantor: DECHERT CHARLES H , DECHERT JANELL G Legal: Sub/Mine: TEMPLE PEAK SUB RI Lot: 51b City: RIVERTON Grantee: DECHERT CHARLES H TRUSTEE, DECHERT CHARLES H REVOCABLE TRUST, DECHERT JANELLE G TRUSTEE, ...
- Grantor: OCONNOR SARAH M Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERTON ORIGINAL TOWN OF RI Lot: 13 Block: 24..., Sub/Mine: RIVERTON ORIGINAL TOWN OF RI Lot: 14 Block: 24... Grantee: REUTNER JACOB W , REUTNER LYNDA K
- Grantor: NIELSEN SUZANNE F Legal: Sub/Mine: CITY PARK ADD RI Lot: 5 Block: 2 City: RIVERTON Grantee: DOYLE STEVEN R, DOYLE DEEANN S
- Groom: THORNBERRY MARK HUGH Bride: DALTON KATHERINE JONES
- Groom: PINE IVAN RAY SR Bride: BERCIER MELISSA ROSE
- Groom: DOOLEY TREVOR CLINTON Bride: KAISER PAIGE EILEEN
- Groom: SKINNER CARLOS AURELIO Bride: ROBERTSON TAMARA KATHLEEN