News of Riverton, Lander and Fremont County, Wyoming, from the Ranger's award winning journalists.
Mar 6, 2013 - Staff
A child was born to Macey Bowlsby, of Riverton, on Jan. 28, 2013, at Riverton Memorial Hospital.
A daughter was born to Shannon Lincoln and Chase Washakie, of Riverton, at 1:39 p.m. Dec. 28, 2012, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. She weighed 6 pounds, 2 ounces.
A son was born to Andrea and Kelly Winfield, of Riverton, at 1:53 a.m. Feb. 4, 2013, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 9 pounds, 3 ounces.
A son was born to Eugenia C'Bearing, of Riverton, and Jeremiah Weed-Guina Sr., of Fort Washakie, at 6:43 p.m. Jan. 3, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 8 pounds, 2.3 ounces.
A daughter was born to Bobbi Redcap, of Ethete, and Emilio Wesaw, of Fort Washakie, at 8:30 a.m. Dec. 22, 2012, at Lander Regional Hospital. She weighed 7 pounds, 2.4 ounces.
First Lady Story Time Reading is at 3:10 p.m. at the Riverton Branch Library, 1330 W. Park Ave.
Lander Art Center Exhibition Opening by Lander Valley High School and Middle School is 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Lander Art Center, 224 Main St. The event is free and open to the public.
Del McOmie Tribute is at 6:30 p.m. in the banquet rooms at the Inn at Lander, 260 Grandview Drive, Lander. Tickets are $25, and reservations are due March 1. For more information or to make reservations, call 332-7261 or 486-2330.
Divorces granted in Fremont County District Court:
Sherri Smith from Alfredo Garcia. Wife's former name of Allen restored.
Matthew E. Gilliam from Elizabeth A. Gilliam. Joint custody of minor children.
Kenneth Joel Ingwerson from Kimsan Ingwerson. Joint custody of minor child. Wife's former name of Van restored.
Mark David James from June Murray James.
Christi A. Buskohl Johnson from Raymond Perry Johnson. Wife's former name of Buskohl restored.
Brad Lehman from Katie Lehman.
Kristopher R. Mindrum from Eva M. Mindrum. Joint custody of minor children. xxxxx.
- Grantor: HAWKER KIRK Legal: Sub/Mine: HILL ADD RI Lot: 9 Block: 2 City: RIVERTON, Sub/Mine: HILL ADD RI Lot: 10 Block: 2 City: RIVERTON, Sub/Mine: HILL ADD RI Lot: 11 Block: 2 City: RIVERTON Grantee: HAWKER KIRK, HAWKER BRITNEA
- Grantor: EUSTACE JAMES A , EUSTACE GLORIA Legal: Quarter: SENW Section: 9 Township: 33n Range: 99w Grantee: BOETTCHER SHEILA EUSTACE
- Grantor: LIESENFELD BENJAMIN Q Legal: Sub/Mine: RAMSHORN 2ND ADD DU Lot: 10 Block: 18 City: D... Grantee: LIESENFELD BENJAMIN Q, LIESENFELD RICHARD J, LIESENFELD CATHERINE
In Riverton Police reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- Vearle Wilson, 35, of St. Stephen's, was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court at about 5:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of North Federal Boulevard.
- Shawnice CrazyThunder, 19, of Ethete, was arrested for minor in possession and disturbing the peace at about 6 p.m. Tuesday in the 1000 block of North Federal Boulevard. Reports state her blood-alcohol content was recorded at .29. With her was Edward Brown III, 29, of Riverton, who was arrested for resisting arrest and breach of peace.
- John Antelope, 45, of Riverton, was arrested on two warrants for failure to appear at about 8 p.m. Tuesday in the 600 block of South Federal Boulevard.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- The following people were arrested for probation revocation: Francis Acebo, 23, of Casper; Richelle Fox, 34, of Laramie; Bradley Gagner, 50, of Lander and Candace Roberts, 30, of Casper.
- The following people were arrested for failure to appear: Consualo Curley, 38, of Riverton; Tiffany Fisk, 29, of Lander; and Mikel Moore, 18, of Lander.