News of Riverton, Lander and Fremont County, Wyoming, from the Ranger's award winning journalists.
Apr 26, 2013 - Staff
Reed Herman, 63, died Monday, April 22. A celebration of life service will be at 2 p.m. Saturday, April 27, at Reed's shop.
Mary Josephine Jons King, 82, of Riverton, died Thursday, April 25, at the Wyoming Medical Center. Arrangements are pending at the Davis Funeral Home.
Susan Rice-Hult, 70, of Riverton, died Thursday, April 25, at Wyoming Medical Center in Casper. Per her request, cremation has taken place. A celebration of life service will be at 4 p.m. Tuesday, April 30 at the Elk's Lodge in Riverton.
CWC Music Student Spring Recital is at 3 p.m. at the Robert A. Peck Arts Center Theater at Central Wyoming College, 2660 Peck Ave., Riverton. The audience should expect to hear vocal, piano, guitar, bassoon, clarinet, flute, saxophone and percussion performances. The recital is free and open to the public.
Earth Day Community Clean-up is 9 a.m. to noon. Individuals can sign up to volunteer at the Ethete Store, 693 Blue Sky Highway, Ethete. Lunch will be provided, and the first 300 participants will receive a free T-shirt.
Riverton Middle School Band Concert is 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Robert A. Peck Arts Center Theater at Central Wyoming College, 2660 Peck Ave., Riverton.
In Riverton Police Department reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- Val Thayer, 39, of Riverton, was arrested for driving under the influence at about 3:10 a.m. Thursday in the 2000 block of North Federal Boulevard.
- Dodi Carpenter, 21, of Riverton, was arrested for probation revocation at about noon Thursday at City Hall.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- Kristen Mcintyre, 31, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear at about 7:20 p.m. Thursday on Wyoming Highway 789 in Lander.
- Grantor: RICHEY MARILYN Legal: Sub/Mine: PARKCREST ADD RI Lot: 8 Block: 2 City: RIVERTON Grantee: BARTA RAYMOND E
- Grantor: PARENT GARY A, NATION DIANA R, PARENT DIANA R Legal: Half: W Quarter: NW Section: 34 Township: 1N Range: 4E Grantee: CRAWFORD CASEY R
- Grantor: MIDDLETON PAULINE P Legal: Quarter: SENW Section: 7 Township: 41N Range: 106W Grantee: MIDDLETON PAULINE P REVOCABLE TRUST, MIDDLETON PAULINE P TRUSTEE, MIDDLETON BENNY R REVOCABLE TRUST, ...
- Grantor: SANFORD HARRY Legal: Quarter: SENW Section: 7 Township: 41N Range: 106W Grantee: SANFORD HARRY H REVOCABLE TRUST, SANFORD HARRY H TRUSTEE
- Grantor: PLYMALE ALLEN, PLYMALE LINDA Legal: Quarter: SESW Section: 24 Township: 33N Range: 100W , Quarter: SWSE Section: 24 Township: 33N Range: 100W Grantee: PLYMALE ALLEN E TRUSTEE, PLYMALE LINDA B TRUSTEE, PLYMALE ALLEN E & LINDA B REVOCABLE TRUST
- Grantor: BALZLY MARSHALL, BALZLY TAYA Legal: Sub/Mine: SUNSET 3RD ADD LA Lot: 17 Block: 8 City: LANDER Grantee: POSTON KEITH G, POSTON AUBREE S
- Grantor: PASTOR ALEX Legal: Sub/Mine: ATLANTIC CITY 1ST ADD MI Lot: 12 Block: 16 Ci..., Sub/Mine: ATLANTIC CITY 1ST ADD MI Lot: 13 Block: 16 Ci..., Sub/Mine: ATLANTIC CITY 1ST ADD MI Lot: 14 Block: 16 Ci..., ... Grantee: CADY ROSS D JR, CADY BARBARA
- Grantor: BENNETT THOMAS A, BENNETT GINA M Legal: Sub/Mine: CITY PARK ADD RI Lot: 6 Block: 1 City: RIVERTON Grantee: SHULL JIE
- Grantor: PHISTER SCOTT E, PHISTER AMY W Legal: Sub/Mine: PHISTER SUB MI Lot: 1 City: MISCELLANEOUS Grantee: REDDON JAY A , REDDON JILL M
- Grantor: KNUDSEN TED, KNUDSEN REBECCA Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERVIEW ESTATES 1ST ADD LA Lot: 7 Block: 2 ... Grantee: NORRIS ROBERT A
- Grantor: RATIGAN DANIEL, RATIGAN ROSE MARY Legal: Sub/Mine: GUESTHOUSE SUB REPLAT MI Lot: 1 City: MISCEL... Grantee: SAWYER THOMAS R, SAWYER JOAN K
- Grantor: LAVAKE LACEY Legal: Sub/Mine: LANDER ORIGINAL TOWN OF LA Lot: 9 Block: 4 Ci..., Sub/Mine: LANDER ORIGINAL TOWN OF LA Lot: 10 Block: 4 C... Grantee: FRANCIS TY NATHANIEL, FRANCIS LACY
- Groom: FARIS ALLEN GUY Bride: WHITESEL RITA DIANE
- Groom: LOWERY ROBERT LEE Bride: MALOFF KELLY NMN
- Groom: SPOONHUNTER ELGIN RAY OTIS Bride: LOGAN CRYSTAL LENORE
- Groom: MAYO WILLIAM THOMAS Bride: DODGE CHARLA MARIE