May 8, 2013 - StaffBirths
A daughter was born to Codie and Troy Lennen, of Riverton, at 10:06 a.m. April 1, 2013, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. She weighed 6 pounds, 12 ounces. The maternal grandparents are Paul and Barbara Pollard of Riverton, and the paternal grandparents are Troy and Kathleen Lennen of Colorado Springs, Colo.
A son was born to Heather and Ryan Mosbrucker, of Riverton, at 8:45 a.m. April 6, 2013, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 7.1 pounds.
Miriam Elizabeth Crymble, 92, formerly of Fremont County, died Thursday, May 2, at her home in Evanston. A memorial service will be held at a later date in Riverton.
Donna Hill, 78, of Riverton, died Tuesday, May 7, at her home. Per her request, cremation has taken place, and there will be no services. Arrangements under the direction of Davis Funeral Home.
Leonard Dale "Bus" Ingwerson Sr., 83, of Fremont County, died Friday, May 3, in Thermopolis. Cremation has taken places, and there will be no services.
Frank Lorick, 59, son of Dot Hunsberger and stepson of Homer Hunsberger, both of of Fremont County, died Thursday, April 4, in Sumter, S.C. Services will be Sunday, May 12.
Anita Seeley Price, 72, of Riverton, died Wednesday, May 1, at Casper Medical Center with her children by her side. Per her request, cremation has taken place. A memorial service will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, May 18, at the United Methodist Church in Riverton with Pastor Mark Thurman officiating.
Lander Valley Education Foundation Spring Golf Tournament is at 5 p.m. May 10. To play, donate prizes or sponsor a hole, call 332-0319 or e-mail email@example.com. All proceeds go toward funding innovative and enriching projects and opportunities for Lander students.
Riverton DOES Chuck Wagon Style Barbecue is 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Elks Lodge, 207 E. Main St., Riverton. Meal, including sides and a dessert, is $8 a person.
Central Wyoming College Graduation is 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Robert A. Peck Arts Center Theater at Central Wyoming College, 2660 Peck Ave., Riverton.
In Riverton Police Department reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Franklin Martel, 31, of Ethete, was arrested for probation revocation at about 11 a.m. Tuesday in the 300 block of North Broadway Avenue.
- Danny Mathes, 39, of Riverton, was arrested for probation revocation at about 4 p.m. Tuesday in the 600 block of West Adams Avenue.
- Fernando Econ, 23, of Riverton, was arrested for simple assault and resisting arrest at about 5:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 900 block of Forest Drive. Police were responding to reports of domestic abuse.
- Carlene Headley, 52, of Arapahoe, was arrested for public intoxication at about 6:20 p.m. Tuesday at Riverton Memorial Hospital.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Andelee Charginghawk, 21, of Hudson, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
- Kelsey Garcia, 29, of Lander, was arrested for contempt of court.
- Susan Hutchinson, 51, of Laramie, was arrested on a warrant for probation revocation.
- Brandy Lane, 22, of Arapahoe, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear at about 1:30 p.m. Tuesday at the sheriff's office in Lander.
- Charlo Yellowfox, 25, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear at about 9:30 a.m. Tuesday in the 900 block of East Monroe Avenue.
- The FCSO during this timeframe took 66 calls for service. County ambulances were dispatched 17 times and county fire departments were dispatched three times. The agency took no calls involving motor vehicle accidents. Twelve people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges, including one alcohol related charge and 15 misdemeanor charges. The center currently is responsible for 189 inmates, with 173 held at the center, nine in substance abuse programs, four on home detention and three being housed out of the facility.
- Grantor: WARREN JOHN CHRISTOPHER, WARREN SANDRA DEE Legal: Quarter: NWSE Section: 18 Township: 3N Range: 1W Grantee: DIER KENNETH P
- Grantor: WALKER JOHN E, WALKER SANDRA Legal: Sub/Mine: PATTENS ADD LA Lot: 17 Block: 32 City: LANDER Grantee: SANDERSON KATHRYN J
- Grantor: SOUTH FORTY FARM LLC, NORTH FORTY FARM LLC Legal: Quarter: NE Section: 36 Township: 3N Range: 1E , Section: 31 Township: 3N Range: 2E Grantee: O BAR Y FARM LLC
Get your copy of The Ranger online, every day! If you are a current print subscriber and want to also access dailyranger.com online (there is nothing more to purchase) including being able to download The Mining and Energy Edition, click here. Looking to start a new online subscription to dailyranger.com (even if it is for just one day)? Access our secure SSL encrypted server and start your subscription now by clicking here.