News of Riverton, Lander and Fremont County, Wyoming, from the Ranger's award winning journalists.
May 28, 2013 - Staff
A son was born to Brynn and Graham Franks, of Riverton, at 9:44 p.m. May 1, 2013, at Riverton Memorial Hospital.. He weighed 7 pounds, 11 ounces.
A daughter was born to Brooke Friday and Benjamin Goggles, of Ethete, at 5:29 a.m. May 3, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. She weighed 7 pounds, 11 ounces.
Barbara Jane Wood Campbell, 91, of Riverton, died Saturday, May 25, at Help for Health Hospice Home in Riverton. Graveside services will be at 2 p.m. Saturday, June 1, at Mountain View Cemetery.
Meet the Artist is at 4 p.m. at the site of the Northern Arapaho Veterans Park, south of the Wind River Hotel and Casino, 10269 Wyoming 789, Riverton. Community members will get to meet bronze artist Margery Torrey, who will be creating the statue for the park. A meeting will follow at 6 p.m. in the Entertainment Room. For more information, call Sandy Whitehair at 332-2328.
Dubois Chamber of Commerce After Hours Social is 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Dubois Museum, 909 W. Ramshorn St. Event is open to the public, and refreshments will be served. For more information, call 455-2556.
Divorces granted in Fremont County District Court:
Crystal Lynn Hill from Jorge Andrade Munoz. Wife granted sole legal and physical custody.
Susan Lain from Connie Lain.
In Riverton Police Department weekend reports through Tuesday morning:
- Vanessa Seminole, 28, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
- Stony Allen, 35, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication.
- Nicholas Bearing, 28, of Arapahoe, was arrested for public intoxication.
- Dexter Duran, 25, of Arapahoe, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
- Dana Eagle, 36, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
- Alonzo Tabaho, 25, of Arapahoe, was arrested for probation revocation.
- Rachel Barrios, 23, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
- Byron Lincoln, 47, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication.
- Craig Posselli, 45, of Riverton, was arrested for driving under the influence and driving under suspension.
- Daniel Black, 31, of Riverton, was arrested for driving under the influence.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office weekend reports through Tuesday morning:
- Ronald Blackburn, 49, of Riverton, was arrested on warrants for probation revocation at about 2:20 a.m. Tuesday at Riverton Memorial Hospital.
- Matthew Davis, 21, of Cody, was arrested for driving under the influence and open container.
- Ira Eagleroad, 39, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for failure to register as a sex offender at about 6:20 p.m. Friday in the 1300 block of Bishop Randall Drive in Lander. He reportedly was being released from Lander Regional Hospital.
- Shawn Molitor, 24, of Mylo, N.D., was arrested for domestic violence/simple assault at about 11 p.m. Saturday in the 300 block of Gabes Road in Pavillion.
- Zuriel Schooner, 26, of Riverton, was arrested on a court order at about 1:15 p.m. Friday at the Fremont County Sheriff's Office in Lander.
- Eric Tsinajinnie, 23, of Nazlini, Ariz., was arrested for driving under the influence and open container.
- During this timeframe the FCSO took 244 calls for service, including one involving a motor vehicle accident. County ambulances have been dispatched 81 times and area fire departments responded to nine calls for help. Twenty-seven people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges including seven for driving under the influence, eight other alcohol-related charges, two felony charges and 46 misdemeanor charges. The center currently is responsible for 181 inmates, including 163 at the facility, 12 in substance abuse treatment programs, three on home detention and three being housed out of the facility.
- Grantor: PETERSON BARRY, PETERSON ROXELLA Legal: Quarter: NESE Section: 27 Township: 2N Range: 3E , Quarter: SENE Section: 27 Township: 2N Range: 3E , Quarter: NWSE Section: 27 Township: 2N Range: 3E , ... Grantee: FISCHER ERNIE D, FISHER ASHLEY D Notes: WITH EASEMENTS
- Grantor: ANTHON RONALD P, ANTHON JANELL D Legal: Sub/Mine: WILLOW CREEK HEIGHTS SUB MI Lot: 1 City: MISC... Grantee: BAUMAN LARRY ALAN TRUSTEE, BAUMAN LARRY ALAN REVOCABLE TRUST, BAUMAN JUDITH ANN TRUSTEE, ...
- Grantor: REAVIS JAY C Legal: Quarter: NENW Section: 35 Township: 1N Range: 4E Grantee: NELSON ELIZABETH
- Grantor: FREEMAN KENNETH L Legal: Sub/Mine: LANDER HILLS ESTATES SUB LA Lot: 29 City: LAN... Grantee: BRYAN CURTIS, BRYAN KARINA M Notes: TRACT 29
- Grantor: CONDICT CLAYTON TAYLOR Legal: Half: S Quarter: SE Section: 24 Township: 5n Range: 5w Grantee: ROBERTSON VIRGINIA, ROBERTSON BRUCE
- Grantor: SNYDER BRUCE N, SNYDER SANDRA JO Legal: Sub/Mine: SPRIGGS 3RD ADD LA Lot: 51 Block: 5 City: LAN... Grantee: KUEMMERLE JAMES W
- Grantor: LANGEVIN ROGER ARTHUR, MATHEWS SANDRA JO Legal: Quarter: SESW Section: 26 Township: 33N Range: 99W Grantee: HELGELAND LORI ANN, MYERS AMY ELIZABETH
- Groom: WASHAKIE KEVIN KAYLE SR Bride: WASHAKIE KATRINA LOUISE
- Groom: ANTELOPE SHAWN ERIC SR Bride: GOODMAN ELIZABETH MARIE
- Groom: HARTENSTEIN ADAM HELB Bride: PERINI DANIELLE NICHOLE
- Groom: FORTON JESS MICHAEL Bride: WORTLEY BECKY DEANN
- Groom: MCCABE JOSEPH ROBERT Bride: LABUFF CHELSA NICOLE