May 29, 2013 - StaffBirths
A son was born to Michelle L. and Jamesh Hendrickson, of Shoshoni, at 8:15 p.m. May 7, 2013, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 7 pounds, 13 ounces.
A daughter was born to Eva Carleton and Matthew Higgins, or Riverton, at 7:52 a.m. April 27, 2013, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. She weighed 6 pounds, 14 ounces.
Stan Friday, 52, died Sunday, May 26, at Lander Regional Hospital from injuries he sustained in a car accident. There will be a rosary at 7 p.m. Thursday, May 30, at Blue Sky Hall in Ethete. The wake will be at the residence of Elizabeth Friday at 154 17 Mile Road. A memorial service will be at 10 a.m. Friday, May 31, at Blue Sky Hall. Interment will follow at Friday Cemetery.
Gerald Hart, 84, of Dubois, died Friday, May 24. A viewing will be 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday, May 30, at Davis Funeral Home. A celebration of life service will be at 2 p.m. Monday, June 3, at the Headwaters Arts and Conference Center in Dubois. Graveside services will follow immediately at the Dubois Cemetery. A carry-in dinner will follow at the Rustic Pine Frontier Room.
"Storm" is at 7 p.m. at the Lander Library, 451 N. Second St., Lander. Event is free and soda and popcorn will be provided. Donations are welcome.
Divorces granted in Fremont County District Court:
Cory Jon Lucas from Cristina Rae Lucas. Wife's former name of Cashen restored.
Carrie Sue Pope from Jeffrey Scott Pope. Joint custody of minor children.
In Riverton Police Department reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Marty Moore, 32, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication early Wednesday.
- David Westfall, 54, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court early Wednesday.
- Ed Brown, 30, of Ethete, was arrested for public intoxication early Wednesday.
- Celia Shakespeare, 28, ofRiverton, was arrested on a U.S. Marshals warrant at about 12:20 p.m. Tuesday on Pine Street in Riverton.
- Vernon Brown, 54, of Riverton, was arrested on a U.S. Marshals warrant at about 10:10 a.m. Tuesday in the 600 block of South Federal Boulevard.
- Derek Bagby, 33, of Riverton, was arrested for domestic violence assault at about 9:50 a.m. Tuesday in the 1300 block of South Federal Boulevard.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Max Dice, 42, of Arapahoe, was arrested on a warrant for probation revocation at about 9:30 p.m. Tuesday at the Fremont County Sheriff's Office in Lander.
- Elaine Minick, 19, of Riverton, was arrested for probation violation at about 3:45 p.m. Tuesday at the Fremont County Sheriff's Office in Riverton.
- Rhonda Monroe, 35, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear just before 2 p.m. Tuesday at the Fremont County Courthouse in Riverton.
- The FCSO took 65 calls for service during this timeframe. County ambulances were dispatched 14 times, and area fire departments responded to three calls for help. Sixteen people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges including two for driving under the influence, six for other alcohol-related charges, six for felony charges and 18 for misdemeanor charges. The detention center currently is responsible for 187 inmates including 169 at the facility, 12 in substance abuse treatment programs, three on home detention and three others outside of the facility.
- Grantor: KUEMMERLE JAMES W Legal: Sub/Mine: SPRIGGS 3RD ADD LA Lot: 51 Block: 5 City: LAN... Grantee: KUEMMERLE JAMES W , KUEMMERLE CHRISTINE E
- Grantor: SCHELL TIMOTHY N TRUSTEE, CLARK KAREN L REVOCABLE LIVING TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: PAINTED HILLS ESTATES #1 DU Lot: 37 City: DUB... Grantee: BINGENHEIMER THOMAS F , BINGENHEIMER ANDREA J
- Grantor: WILLCOX JAMES N, WILLCOX FONDA Legal: Quarter: SWNW Section: 34 Township: 34N Range: 100W Grantee: SMITH CRAIG C, SMITH COLETTE M, PERRYMAN BARRY L, ...
- Grantor: ST JOHN ROBERT E JR, ST JOHN LINDA M Legal: Quarter: SWNW Section: 36 Township: 2N Range: 3E Grantee: ST JOHN CHAD J, ST JOHN DANIELLE R
- Grantor: FIKE WEDGE K, FIKE CHELSI L Legal: Quarter: NENW Section: 32 Township: 1N Range: 4E Grantee: RIVERTON CITY OF
- Grantor: STONE FINANCING LLC Legal: Sub/Mine: INDIAN LOOKOUT FIFTH SUBDIVISION LA Lot: 4 Blo... Grantee: CRANE HELEN
- Grantor: EATON NATHAN A, EATON WENDY M Legal: Sub/Mine: INDIAN LOOKOUT FIFTH SUBDIVISION LA Lot: 4 Blo... Grantee: STONE FINANCINGT LLC
- Grantor: LEWIS DENNIS, LEWIS TAMI Legal: Sub/Mine: CHATEAU VILLA SUB MI Lot: 9 City: MISCELLANEOUS, Sub/Mine: CHATEAU VILLA REPLAT OF LOTS 10 & 11 SUB MI Lo... Grantee: BROWN JASON E TRUSTEE, BROWN GINA M TRUSTEE, BROWN JASON E LIVING TRUST
- Grantor: VALDEZ MITZI A Legal: Sub/Mine: MC LAUGHLIN ADD RI Lot: 5 Block: 3 City: RIVE..., Sub/Mine: MC LAUGHLIN ADD RI Lot: 6 Block: 3 City: RIVE... Grantee: CAVANAUGH WILLIAM J JR, CAVANAUGH JACQUELINE R
- Grantor: HARRIS ROBERT N JR Legal: Quarter: NESE Section: 18 Township: 3N Range: 1W Grantee: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN TRUST, HARRIS ROBERT N JR Notes: AMENDED WARRANTY DEED
- Groom: STARR PETER TODD Bride: MOLTHEN MEGAN ANN
- Groom: SANCHEZ BRUNO EZEKIEL JORGE IV Bride: HILL CRYSTAL LYNN
Get your copy of The Ranger online, every day! If you are a current print subscriber and want to also access dailyranger.com online (there is nothing more to purchase) including being able to download The Mining and Energy Edition, click here. Looking to start a new online subscription to dailyranger.com (even if it is for just one day)? Access our secure SSL encrypted server and start your subscription now by clicking here.