News of Riverton, Lander and Fremont County, Wyoming, from the Ranger's award winning journalists.
Jun 12, 2013 - Staff
A daughter was born to Ashley and Brandon Robidoux, of Riverton, at 12:10 a.m. May 10, 2013 at Riverton Memorial Hospital. She weighed 5 pounds, 8 ounces.
A son was born to Amber and Charles Shaw, of Riverton, at 9:22 p.m. April 20, 2013, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 8 pounds, 4 ounces.
Celeste Lorenzen, 84, of Albuquerque, N.M., died Monday, May 27, at her home. Private family graveside service will be at Mountain View Cemetery in Riverton at a later date.
Dwight "Moody Bluez" Spoonhunter Sr., 28, of Arapahoe, died Sunday, June 9, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. A rosary will be at 7 p.m. Friday, June 14, at Great Plains Hall. A wake will follow at 331 Great Plains Road. Funeral services will be Saturday, June 15, at St. Stephen's Catholic Church. Father Phil Wagner will officiate. Burial will follow at Arapaho Catholic Cemetery.
John "Johnnie" Swanson, 80, of Riverton, died Sunday, June 9, at Wyoming Medical Center in Casper. Funeral services will be at 10:30 a.m. Friday, June 14, at St. John's Lutheran Church. The Rev. Scott Jorgenson will officiate. A viewing will be 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Friday. Burial will follow at Mountain View Cemetery.
In Riverton Police Department reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Juanita Brokenleg, 36, of Ethete, was arrested on a municipal warrant at about 10 a.m. Tuesday in the 500 block of East Pershing Avenue.
- William Yellowrobe, 40, of St. Stephen's, was arrested for public intoxication and resisting arrest at about 3:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 1100 block of North Broadway Avenue.
- Charles Bassett, 52, of Riverton, was arrested on a municipal warrant and for public intoxication at about 8 p.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of East Monroe Avenue.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- James C'Hair, 23, of Riverton, was arrested for probation violation.
- Jessica Fancher (Dillon), 28, of Lander, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
- The FCSO took 64 calls for service during this timeframe, including two involving motor vehicle accidents. County ambulances have been dispatched 11 times, and area fire departments responded to two calls for help. Seven people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges including three alcohol-related charges and nine misdemeanor charges. The center currently is responsible for 175 inmates including 156 at the facility, 12 in substance abuse treatment programs, three on home detention and four elsewhere.
- Grantor: WIND RIVER COMMUNITY CHURCY OF THE CHRISTIAN & MISSIONARY... Legal: Sub/Mine: WIND RIVER VIEW ESTATES SUBD LA Lot: 6 City: ... Grantee: ANDERSON ERIK A TRUSTEE, ANDERSON JULIE A TRUSTEE, ANDERSON FAMILY REVOCABLE TRUST
- Grantor: FARIS NACHALO D , FARIS NACHALO Legal: Sub/Mine: AMORETTIS 1ST ADD LA Lot: 15 Block: 51 City: ... Grantee: FARIS NACHALO D
- Grantor: POTTER CHRISTOPHER M Legal: Sub/Mine: CITIDELL ADD RI Lot: 5 City: RIVERTON Grantee: POTTER CHRISTOPHER M, POTTER LISA
- Grantor: FRACTURED FAIRYTALES LLC Legal: Sub/Mine: FLYING FROG ESTATES MI Lot: 5 City: MISCELLA... Grantee: COLTON CRAIG
- Grantor: CARRUTH JEFFREY S, CARRUTH SHANNON M Legal: Sub/Mine: WOODRIDGE ESTATES RI Lot: 3 Block: 15 City: R... Grantee: TATE CLINTON, TATE RACHEL S
- Grantor: RICHARDSON DAROL LEE, RICHARDSON JACQUELYNN NICOLE Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERTON ORIGINAL OF REPLAT LOTS 7,8 BLK 28 RI... Grantee: NETTLES JARED
- Grantor: MADDOCK DOUGLAS W , MADDOCK STACEY L Legal: Half: W Quarter: NE Section: 18 Township: 3n Range: 2e Grantee: HESSLING DELBERT L, HESSLING PATRICIA L
- Grantor: HUMPHREY JANET TRUSTEE, JAMESON GARY L TRUSTEE, HUMPHREY IRREVOCABLE TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: RAINTREE ESTATES RI Lot: 8 Block: 3 City: RIV... Grantee: BRADDOCK TRAVIS
- Groom: WASHAKIE CHASE ANDREW Bride: LINCOLN SHANNON ALEXA
- Groom: ANTELOPE SHAWN ERIC SR Bride: GOODMAN ELIZABETH MARIE
- Groom: FIELDS EDWIN UDAL Bride: ALLEN MARY FRANCES
- Groom: LESEBERG SHAYNE RANDALL Bride: EISELE AMITY CHERISE