Jun 13, 2013 - StaffBirths
A daughter was born to Trina Smith, of Kinnear, at 8:09 a.m. May 16, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. She weighed 6 pounds, 8 ounces.
A son was born to Audrelia Jenkins and Nathan Thomas, of Arapahoe, at 8:08 a.m. May 8, 2013, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 6 pounds, 13 ounces.
Sherry Lynn Harris, 59, formerly of Riverton, died Sunday, March 10, at Providence Hospital in Medford, Ore. Cremation has taken place, and graveside services will be at 2 p.m. Friday, June 21, at Mountain View Cemetery in Riverton.
Wyoming State Gem Show is at the Fremont County Fairgrounds, 1010 Fairgrounds Drive, Riverton. For more information, call 856-6611.
Don Scheer Memorial PackHorse Race is June 15 and June 16 in Dubois.
Knit in Public Day, sponsored by the Fremont Fiber Arts Guild, is 10 a.m. to noon on the lawn of the Riverton Branch Library, 1330 W. Park Ave. All knitters and crocheters are welcome to attend and are advised to bring a chair.
"The Audience" is at 1 p.m. at the Lander Library, 451 N. Second St., Lander. Donations are $10 for adults, $5 for students.
Make a Walking Stick is at 2 p.m. at the Dubois Museum, 909 W. Ramshorn St. Event is free. For more information, call 455-2284.
National Native American Responsible Fatherhood Day Powwow is 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Fort Washakie powwow grounds. Feast is at 4 p.m. and the grand entry is at 5 p.m. For more information, call 332-0100 or 332-6591.
Swedish Smorgasbord is at 5 p.m. at the at Headwaters Arts and Conference Center, 20 Stalnaker St., Dubois. For more information, call 455-2284.
Poposia Anglers Annual Banquet is 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Museum of the American West, 1445 Main St., Lander.
Benefit Dinner for Jacob Hernandez is 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Riverton Elks Club, 207 E. Main St. Dinner tickets are $8 for adults, $4 for kids. Children 3 and under are free. For more information or to donate items for the auction, call Rhonda at 856-1576.
In Riverton Police Department reports Wednesday to Thursday morning:
- Clayton Bell, 21, of Riverton, was arrested on a municipal warrant at about 2:20 a.m. Wednesday in the 300 block of East Fremont Avenue. With him was William Hamilton, 40, of Riverton, who was arrested for furnishing liquor to a minor and breach of peace. A 17-year-old Lander boy was issued a misdemeanor citation for minor in possession of alcohol and breach of peace and released with his promise to appear in court at a later date.
- A 42-year-old Riverton woman was issued a misdemeanor citation for failure to maintain property at about 11 a.m. Wednesday in the 1000 block of Rill Court. She was released with her promise to appear in court at a later date. Officers were responding to reports of a code violation.
• Ted Jarvis, 46, of Lander, was arrested on a municipal warrant at about 2:45 p.m. Wednesday at the Fremont County Alcohol Crisis Center.
- Mona Blackburn, 52, of St. Stephen's, was arrested on a municipal warrant at about 6:30 p.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of North Federal Boulevard.
- Jason Quiver, 31, of Riverton, was arrested for probation revocation at about 7:30 p.m. Wednesday in the 3000 block of College Hill Drive.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Wednesday to Thursday morning:
- No arrests were recorded during this timeframe.
- The FCSO took 75 calls for service over the past 24 hours, including 1 involvling a motor vehicle accident. County ambulances were dispatched 15 times, and area fire departments responded to four calls for help. Five people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center including one for an alcohol-related charge and six for misdemeanor charges. The center currently is responsible for 176 inmates including 157 at the facility, 13 in substance abuse treatment programs, three on home detention and three being housed elsewhere.
- Grantor: MEEKS LOUIS AUSTIN TRUSTEE, MEEKS DONNA J TRUSTEE, MEEKS LOUIS AUSTIN FAMILY TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: PAVILLION ORIGINAL TOWN OF MI Lot: 7 Block: 18..., Sub/Mine: PAVILLION ORIGINAL TOWN OF MI Lot: 8 Block: 18..., Sub/Mine: PAVILLION ORIGINAL TOWN OF MI Lot: 9 Block: 18..., ... Grantee: MEEKS MARY K
- Grantor: ABEYTA STORM R Legal: Quarter: NWNE Section: 32 Township: 2n Range: 3e Grantee: ABEYTA STORM R, ABEYTA SHANNON
- Grantor: TRACY JAMES D, TRACY BARBARA J Legal: Sub/Mine: VILLAGE AT RIVERBEND #3 RI Lot: 3 Block: 1 Ci... Grantee: PITT MICHAEL, PITT LISA
- Grantor: GARD ENTERPRISES, GARD MICHAEL F, GARD RICHARD P Legal: Sub/Mine: DILLON VISTA SUB LA Lot: 10 Block: 1 City: LA..., Quarter: SWNW Section: 35 Township: 1N Range: 4E Grantee: PAXTON BROTHERS INC Notes: WITH EASEMENT
- Grantor: BOWER ROGER K Legal: Sub/Mine: CECIL WOOD ADD RI Lot: 14 Block: 7 City: RIVE... Grantee: NIELSON JOSEPH JAY, NIELSON LORI L
- Grantor: MANZANARES DENNIS E, MANZANARES MARGARET A Legal: Quarter: SESE Section: 21 Township: 1N Range: 4E Grantee: RICHARDSON DAROL L, RICHARDSON JACQUELYNN N
- Grantor: STORTI ROBERT F, STORTI NORA M Legal: Sub/Mine: SPY GLASS CLUSTER HOMES REPLATTED RI Lot: 94.2... Grantee: BRODRICK MARLENE E TRUSTEE, BRODRICK MARLENE E REVOCABLE TRUST
- Grantor: KENT ROBERT, CARLSON AUDRE A Legal: Sub/Mine: DILLON VISTA SUB LA Lot: 30 Block: 7 City: LA... Grantee: MICHAUD GARY M
- Grantor: SAWYER THOMAS R, SAWYER CHAD, SAWYER JOAN K Legal: Sub/Mine: RETIRED FIREHOUSE SUB MI Lot: 1 City: MISCEL... Grantee: DAVISON DONALD, DAVISON TRACY
- Grantor: MCMILLAN BRADFORD H TRUSTEE, MCMILLAN BRIAN V TRUSTEE, MCMILLAN CHARLYNN D TRUSTEE, ... Legal: Quarter: NWNE Section: 32 Township: 1N Range: 4E Grantee: RIVERTON CITY OF
- Grantor: THACKER GINA L, FLANAGAN GINA L TRUSTEE, FLANAGAN GINA L LIVING TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: FLANAGAN SUB MI Lot: 2 City: MISCELLANEOUS Grantee: KAUTZ KEITH R, KAUTZ AUBREE Z
- Grantor: SIKKINK GARY, SIKKINK JUDITH K Legal: Section: 31 Township: 1N Range: 4E Lot: 2 Grantee: CARRUTH JEFFREY S, CARRUTH SHANNON M
- Grantor: NORTH FORK RENTALS LLC Legal: Sub/Mine: GUSTIN ADD LA Lot: 7 Block: 144 City: LANDER, Sub/Mine: SUNSET 1ST ADD LA Lot: 7 Block: 144 City: LAN... Grantee: LAWRENCE DALE, LAWRENCE SABRINA
- Grantor: MICHAUD GARY M Legal: Sub/Mine: DILLON VISTA SUB LA Lot: 30 Block: 7 City: LA... Grantee: MICHAUD GARY M, DENTON MELISSA M
- Grantor: ANDERSON JUSTIN N, ANDERSON JENNIFER K Legal: Quarter: NESE Section: 5 Township: 1N Range: 3E , Half: S Quarter: NE Section: 5 Township: 1n Range: 3e , Quarter: NWSE Section: 5 Township: 1N Range: 3E , ... Grantee: ANDERSON JUSTIN N TRUSTEE, ANDERSON JUSTIN N REVOCABLE TRUST
- Grantor: ANDERSON JUSTIN N, ANDERSON JENNIFER K Legal: Quarter: SE Section: 5 Township: 1N Range: 3E , Half: S Quarter: NE Section: 5 Township: 1N Range: 3E Grantee: ANDERSON JUSTIN N TRUSTEE, ANDERSON JUSTIN N REVOCABLE TRUST, ANDERSON JENNIFER K TRUSTEE, ...
- Grantor: WATT PATSY JUNE TRUSTEE, WATT PATSY JUNE REVOCABLE TRUST Legal: Quarter: NENE Section: 9 Township: 1S Range: 4E Grantee: MOLE DALTON JAMES, COLLVER LADUSKEY ANNA
- Grantor: MADDOCK DOUGLAS W, MADDOCK STACEY L Legal: Sub/Mine: HENDERSON SUB MI Lot: 1 City: MISCELLANEOUS Grantee: HENDERSON MIKE, HENDERSON SHANA
Get your copy of The Ranger online, every day! If you are a current print subscriber and want to also access dailyranger.com online (there is nothing more to purchase) including being able to download The Mining and Energy Edition, click here. Looking to start a new online subscription to dailyranger.com (even if it is for just one day)? Access our secure SSL encrypted server and start your subscription now by clicking here.