TodayJun 19, 2013 Staff
A son was born to Theresa and Rodger Weitzel, of Lander, at 7:10 p.m. May 6, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 9 pounds, 7.6 ounces.
A son was born to Katie and Tyler Wright, of Riverton, at 7:57 a.m. April 29, 2013, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 7 pounds, 3 ounces.
Carol J. Comes, 80, formerly of Shoshoni, died Tuesday, June 18, in Scottsbluff, Neb. Funeral services are at 10 a.m. Monday, June 24, at Shoshoni Presbyterian Church. Interment will follow at Lakeview Cemetery. Arrangements are under the direction of Davis Funeral Home.
54th Annual Eastern Shoshone Indian Days and Rodeo Celebration is June 21 to June 23 on the Wind River Indian Reservation.
2013 Relay for Life is June 21 to June 22 at Riverton High School. The closing ceremony is at noon June 22. For details or to purchase tickets contact Corinna Long at 851-6840 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Sandi Stover at 851-4965 or email@example.com.
Author Talk with Marjane Ambler is at 4 p.m. at the Dubois Library, 202 N. First St., Dubois. Ambler will speak about her book "Yellowstone Has Teeth," a memoir of living year-round in the national park. For more information, call 455-2992.
Rodeo is at 8 p.m. at the Clarence Allison Memorial Arena in Dubois.
In Riverton Police Department reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Brandon Smiley, 27, of Riverton, was arrested for driving under the influence and driving while under suspension at about 2:20 a.m. Tuesday in the 700 block of East Lincoln Avenue.
- A 50-year-old Riverton man was issued a citation for larceny at about 10:45 a.m. Tuesday in the 700 block of North Federal Boulevard.
- Christopher Gitchel, 35, of Riverton, was arrested for domestic violence assault just before 2 p.m. Tuesday in the 700 block of North Federal Boulevard.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Terry Belden, 47, of Shoshoni, was arrested for contempt of court.
- During this timeframe the FCSO took 63 calls for service, county ambulances were dispatched 16 times and area fire departments responded to three calls for help. Three people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center. The center currently is responsible for 172 inmates including 153 at the facility, 13 in substance abuse treatment programs, three on home detention and three elsewhere.
- Grantor: WOLFE BRYAN R, WOLFE CHARLEIGH E Legal: Sub/Mine: BALDWIN ESTATES ADD REPLAT LA Lot: 3 Block: 2 ..., Sub/Mine: BALDWIN ESTATES ADD REPLAT LA Lot: 1 Block: 2 ... Grantee: JOHNSON EDIE
- Grantor: RIGGS DAN B SUCCESSOR TRUSTEE, RIGGS CARROLL A REVOCABLE TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: BIG WYOMING 2ND ADD RI Lot: 5 Block: 1 City: ..., Sub/Mine: BIG WYOMING 2ND ADD RI Lot: 6 Block: 1 City: ... Grantee: BAILEY DARREN L
- Grantor: MCKENNEY WAYNE E, MCKENNEY KATHLEEN J Legal: Sub/Mine: BUFFALO BUTTES SUB DU Lot: 29 City: DUBOIS Grantee: HODGES RALPH J, HODGES RHONDA L
- Grantor: POLLOCK SANDRA K TRUSTEE, POLLOCK GERALDINE A LIVING TRUST, KNEZOVICH SANDRA K Legal: Sub/Mine: EAST LOGAN PARK ADD RI Lot: 29 Block: 4 City:... Grantee: NIELSON JOSEPH JAY, NIELSON LORI L
- Grantor: ANDERSON ANDREW C TRUSTEE, ANDERSON JESSICA S TRUSTEE, ANDERSON ANDREW C LIVING TRUST, ... Legal: Quarter: NW Section: 9 Township: 2n Range: 2e , Quarter: SWNE Section: 9 Township: 2n Range: 2e Grantee: NELSON FREDERICK E, NELSON COLLEEN J
- Grantor: ANDERSON BLAINE R, ANDERSON KERRY ANN Legal: Quarter: SWNW Section: 10 Township: 2n Range: 4e Grantee: BRINGOLF JOHN S TRUSTEE, BRINGOLF SHARON M TRUSTEE, BRINGOLF JOHN S LIVING TRUST, ...
- Grantor: MCNEIL CHRIS, MCNEIL MELANIE Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERVIEW TERRACE SUB RI Lot: 23 Block: 7 Cit... Grantee: LARA TONYA
- Groom: GORDON EDWARD WAYNE Bride: DULIN CATHY KAY
- Groom: FORBIS KEVIN WILLIAM Bride: REDDON COLLEEN LANAE
- Groom: MCCABE JOSEPH ROBERT Bride: LABUFF CHELSA NICOLE
- Groom: CULLERS STEPHEN LEE JR Bride: ROPER CANDI LYNN