TodayJun 26, 2013 Staff
A son was born to Christine and Michael Davey, of Lander, at 11:25 p.m. June 10, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 8 pounds, 0.06 ounces.
A son was born to Kasi Davison, of Billings, Mont., and Jim Davison, formerly of Shoshoni, on March 1, 2013. He weighed 7 pounds, 10 ounces. The paternal grandparents are Bruce and Karen Davison, of Shoshoni.
Rodeo is at 8 p.m. at the Clarence Allison Memorial Arena, Dubois.
In Riverton Police Department reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Rosetta Hutchinson, 36, of Ethete, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear at about 1:50 p.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of East Main Street.
- Leslie SixToes, 37, of Riverton, and Doug BigMedicine, 35, of St. Stephen's, both were arrested on warrants for contempt of court at about 5 p.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of East Main Street.
- Eldon Antelope, 48, of Arapahoe, was arrested for disturbing the peace at about 9:45 p.m. Tuesday at the Fremont County Alcohol Crisis Center.
- Houston Headley, 45, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication at about 11:05 p.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of East Main Street.
- Steven Amos, 41, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication at about 11:45 p.m. Tuesday in the 400 block of South Federal Boulevard.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Charles Ariks, 28, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for probation revocation.
- Arthur Lara, 47, of Lander, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
- Three boxes "full of vehicle parts" were reported stolen out of the back of the truck at about 9 a.m. Tuesday on Gardens North Drive just north of Riverton.
- A woman on Darnall Road north of Riverton called law enforcement just before 10 a.m. Tuesday to report that a ferret had come into her garage. The animal reportedly was in a cage, and the woman wanted to find out whether it was someone's pet before deciding what to do with the animal. Anyone looking for their missing ferret can call the sheriff's office at 856-7200.
- Several motorists called law enforcement beginning at about 9:15 p.m. Tuesday to report that an American Indian man was walking northbound on Wyoming Highway 789 near Haymaker Road north of Riverton. According to the first reporting party, the man was wearing a "bloody shirt" and trying to "flag traffic down." Another person called about two minutes later to say the man, wearing a white T-shirt and shorts, was "moving out into traffic trying to flag people down." A third caller just before 9:20 p.m. said the man, who she described as wearing blue jeans, was "covered in blood." She said he was bleeding from the head and from the throat and looked like he had been assaulted. Initial reports stated the man had a laceration on the top of his head and near his eye. He was at Riverton Memorial Hospital by about 12:50 a.m. Wednesday, when hospital employees called the sheriff's office to say the man was being disorderly. Officials said the incident is under investigation; the 39-year-old Riverton man reportedly was intoxicated and uncooperative.
- During the past 24 hours, the Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center has taken 75 calls for service including one involving a motor vehicle accident. County ambulances were dispatched 17 times, and area fire departments responded to three calls for help. Eight people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges including two alcohol-related charges and 13 misdemeanor charges. The center currently is responsible for 169 inmates including 150 at the facility, 13 in substance abuse treatment programs, three on home detention and three elsewhere.
- Grantor: WHITEHURST JERRY A , WHITEHURST CAROL A Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERVIEW HEIGHTS 2ND ADD RI Lot: 74 City: RI..., Grantee: WHITEHURST ANDREW R, WHITEHURST CHRISTY D
- Grantor: BYERLY TODD, BYERLY ASHLEY Legal: Sub/Mine: WHITT SUB MI Lot: 1 City: MISCELLANEOUS Grantee: REXROAT ENERGY
- Grantor: HINKLE DANA LYNN Legal: Sub/Mine: ANDERSONS 1ST SUB MI City: MISCELLANEOUS, Sub/Mine: AMORETTIS 2ND ADD LA Lot: 11 Block: 112 City:..., Sub/Mine: AMORETTIS 2ND ADD LA Lot: 12 Block: 112 City:..., ... Grantee: HINKLE DANA LYNN, HINKLE JOE T , HINKLE ALYS M Notes: WITH ROW
- Grantor: CLEARY DIANE S Legal: Sub/Mine: WEST VIEW PARK ADD #1 DU Lot: 18 City: DUBOIS Grantee: CLEARY DIANE S TRUSTEE, CLEARY DIANE S LIVING TRUST
- Groom: JUDD BROOKLYN SHANE Bride: BETTS LINDSAY HANCOCK
- Groom: HUST WESLY LEROY Bride: DAILEY SANDRA LOUISE
- Groom: FORBIS KEVIN WILLIAM Bride: REDDON COLLEEN LANAE
- Groom: RUDY ZACHARIAH THOMAS Bride: JOHNSON KATHERINE TERESE Notes: 2012 MARRIAGE