TodayJun 27, 2013 Staff
In Wednesday's Ranger, the page four column "Call me an outdoors woman -- Part 1" should have said "There is no doubt that IR00;learned a few things the weekend of June 14-16."
A daughter was born to Kimberly and Patrick Duran, of Riverton, at 12:36 p.m. May 15, 2013, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. She weighed 6 pounds, 5 ounces.
A daughter was born to Megan Duran, of Layton, Utah, and Dexter Duran, of Riverton, at 6:10 p.m. May 20, 2013, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. She weighed 5 pounds, 13 ounces.
Sara E. Aoah, 71, died Monday, June 24, at Help for Health Hospice in Riverton. Traditional Indian funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, June 29, at the Mary Jane Goggles residence, 40 Shipton Lane, with Philbert McCleod officiating. An evening service and wake will be at the same location. Interment will be in the Wind Dancer Cemetery.
Ronald Buckingham, of Riverton, died Monday, June 25, at home. Services are pending through Davis Funeral Home.
JoAnn Weisheim, 85, of Riverton, died Tuesday, June 26, at Wind River Health Care.Services are scheduled for 2 p.m. Tuesday, July 2, at Trinity Lutheran Church with burial following at Mountain View Cemetery. Arrangements are under the direction of Davis Funeral Home of Riverton.
Wyoming / Nebraska 6 Man Football Shoot Out is at 1 p.m. at the Dubois High School football field.
Lander Days Main Street Event is 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. in Lander.
In Riverton Police Department reports Wednesday to Thursday morning:
- Velama Harris, 31, of Riverton, was arrested for assault, child endangering and use of a controlled substance at about 10:45 a.m. Wednesday in the 1300 block of South Federal Boulevard. Officers were responding to a report about a family fight in the area.
- Misty Klinker, 37, of Pavillion, was arrested on a probation and parole warrant at about 3:10 p.m. Wednesday in the 600 block of East Madison Avenue.
- Benjamin Piper, 47, of Arapahoe, and Carlene Headley, 52, of Arapahoe, both were arrested on warrants for failure to appear at about 10:45 p.m. Wednesday in the 700 block of North Federal Boulevard.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Wednesday to Thursday morning:
- Nathon Brewer, 39, of Riverton, was arrested for use of a controlled substance.
- During the past 24 hours, the Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center has taken 63 calls for service. County ambulances were dispatched 13 times, and area fire departments responded to two calls for help. Six people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges including one felony and eight misdemeanors. The center currently is responsible for 166 inmates including 147 at the facility, 13 in substance abuse treatment programs, three on home detention and three elsewhere.
- Grantor: HERNANDEZ SHANNEN R , HERNANDEZ AMY Legal: Sub/Mine: LARHEA ADDITION RI Lot: 2 City: RIVERTON Grantee: BROOKFIELD GLOBAL RELOCATION SERVICES LLC
- Grantor: LECLAIR WILLIAM JR Legal: Sub/Mine: CHEVY CHASE 1ST ADD LA Lot: 21 Block: 3 City:... Grantee: STORY CHARLES W III
- Grantor: BROOKFIELD GLOBAL RELOCATION SERVICES LLC Legal: Sub/Mine: LARHEA ADDITION RI Lot: 2 City: RIVERTON Grantee: KIRKLAND JAMEY L , KIRKLAND TOMI J
- Grantor: MACNAUGHTON SCOTT, MACNAUGHTON GAIL Legal: Sub/Mine: BROWNE SUB RI Lot: 2 City: RIVERTON Grantee: HARTING ROCKY L, HARTING THERESA L
- Grantor: SMITH LOYD THOMAS, SMITH ANDREA LEE Legal: Sub/Mine: PAVILLION ORIGINAL TOWN OF MI Lot: 19 Block: 1..., Sub/Mine: PAVILLION ORIGINAL TOWN OF MI Lot: 20 Block: 1... Grantee: STRUEMPF DEBBIE
- Grantor: PETERSEN RENTALS LLC Legal: Sub/Mine: PARKCREST ADD RI Lot: 1 Block: 3 City: RIVERTON Grantee: RIVERTON RENTALS LLC
- Grantor: REITER PAMELA J TRUSTEE, REITER GARY L TRUSTEE, REITER PAMELA J LIVING TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: CARPER ADDITION LA Lot: 11 Block: 2 City: LAN... Grantee: DRAKE ELIZABETH WANDA, IRENE DEBORAH ANN
- Grantor: WHITE RALPH E, WHITE BARBARA A Legal: Quarter: NWSE Section: 5 Township: 2N Range: 2E , Quarter: NESE Section: 5 Township: 2N Range: 2E , Quarter: SWNE Section: 5 Township: 2N Range: 2E , ... Grantee: SCHMIDT MARVIN, SCHMIDT SHEILA
- Grantor: GRABOWSKI PATRICK N Legal: Sub/Mine: BI-CENTENNIAL ADD RI Lot: 13 Block: 1 City: R... Grantee: SETTLEFISH PROPERTY INVESTMENTS LLC
- Grantor: FINCH JOEL D, FINCH LYNN M, FINCH LANCE E, ... Legal: Quarter: NWSE Section: 34 Township: 1N Range: 4E Grantee: BAUR ALAN F, SMITH STEFANI L
- Grantor: MCCONNELL RANDALL PATRICK, MCCONNELL KELLY ANN Legal: Section: 12 Township: 29N Range: 100W Grantee: ANDERSON CARL W TRUSTEE, ANDERSON CARL W LIVING TRUST
- Grantor: STORY CHARLES W III Legal: Sub/Mine: CHEVY CHASE 1ST ADD LA Lot: 21 Block: 3 City:... Grantee: STORY CHARLES W III, STORY HOLLYN E
- Grantor: HANSON TRACIE DIANE TRUSTEE, HANSON FAMILY TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: HUDSON 1ST ADD HU Lot: 16 Block: 8 City: HUDSON, Sub/Mine: HUDSON 1ST ADD HU Lot: 17 Block: 8 City: HUDSON, Sub/Mine: HUDSON 1ST ADD HU Lot: 18 Block: 8 City: HUDSON Grantee: HANSON AMANDA K
- Groom: HEBAH KEVIN LEE Bride: POGOREE DALENE RAE
- Groom: HONG JERRY NMN Bride: ST CLAIR BOBBIE LYNNE